free hit counters
SlaveMaker - Page 9 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > And Everything Else...

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 05-02-2009   #97
PSOCecil
Process Fan

Re: SlaveMaker

Any word on this "3rd" version being out yet? I think 4chan had a link somewhere, but it got lost. Been hunting all over, but everyone still has the old one.
PSOCecil is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-02-2009   #98
OHGODBIGBOOBS
Evil Womans Boobs

The Rapidshare links all say the file has been removed
Unread 05-02-2009   #99
PSOCecil
Process Fan

I found some links to the newest version on 4chan. go to the Rapidshare area, search for Slavemaker, it should be the top two files, both rapidshare links.

However, this recent version has tons of glitches. Whenever I get a cowgirl, and she has the event where she wakes up and her milk spilled all over her bed, I can't go further. The game doesn't have the lil button to go further.
PSOCecil is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-02-2009   #100
hellraider2006
Frequent Poster

Cool addition is the "Tentacle Pregnancy". Just to bad its bugged as well.

Get her raped by tentacles, have a "ordinary discussion" where she has seem to get weight. Wait a few days and voila, Pregger and freeze the game.
Tifa got it definitly. First Tentacle at day 4 and preg at 32. The Conv was something around 15-20.

The "Evil mine" is bugged as well. Spend half an hour to resuce the girls, just to get send back to the "you rescued them and got their bit-gags, bondage gear ..." after i visited the docks again.

Also the vibrator-pants and the Apron seems to get taken out of the game. Apron Scene but no Apron. No Scene (maybe just realy bad luck) for the pants.

Reisz hunting gets a whole lot harder cause the docks is unavaivable for tentacle hunting. In the Slums are only a couple of them. (ca. 1 in 20)

Aside from that and the point that with the cowgirls, everythings cool.

PS:
http://orz.4chan.org/d/res/1508570.html
hellraider2006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-02-2009   #101
mik4384
Mad scientist

i think that link doesn't work anymore
mik4384 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-03-2009   #102
Gagecoalbrace
Slave Trainer

Here is the latest update straight from the guy himself I dont use 4chan if I know where to find the orignal: This is version 2x8 you can only get the full thing if you find a piece and not the full thing its gonna be bugged as he rewrote the programming

Quote:
NEW VERSION - see lower
Also This post will always have the latest revision

Initial release of a revised version of the flash game SlaveMaker

Intro
-----
This is a fan hentai parody of the game 'Princess Maker'. You are a slave trainer in the kingdom of Moiya. You are contracted to train a girl to become the ideal slave. She will be trained in many fields but sex is a significant part of the training. Each girl has a training time before she is turned over to her owner and in that time you need to try have maximise her abilities.

There are dresses and other items that help this, and also potions of various effects. Part of the interest in the game can be learing what these things do and where they can be found.

The girls are various characters from anime and games, their personalities will be similar but not identical to their source. Also note for this game they are all 18 or older (despite the occiasonal school uniform you may see).

You require an assistant for your training so you are required to train Shampoo first (this can be bypassed in options if desired)

Some more exterem hentai elements are in this game, including bondage, rape, ponygirls, tentacle sex and dickgirls. The last three can be disabled in options on the slave selection screens.

Also note this is fan or doujin game, so is not for sale in any way. My apologies to the original copyright holders and artists. No offense is intended.

Usage
-----
Windows: run SlaveMaker2.exe or run in you browser SlaveMaker2.swf
Others: run SlaveMaker2.swf

Notes on this version
--------------------
This is my revision of the flash game 'SlaveMaker' released in 2007. My apologies to the original author there was no way to contact him to get approval for this version. I very much enjoyed it but found some bug and limitations in it, so I decided to lean flash programming and fix it.

I have removed some annoying bugs in the original and expanded and gramar corrected language usage. The original author appear to be French (all the code was in french). Graphics tweaked and expanded and resolution increased.

I have also added additional game play elements, notably ponygirls, tentacle sex and dickgirls. If these are not your thing they can be disabled in options.

I have made training Shampoo mandatory to start with.

I have removed Skuld from the game (she was in the original version), but I feel she is too young. I have added Urd, Tifa, Kasumi, Ayane and have made it easy to add more girls. I have several more in development.

I have done a lot of tweaks and changes to game play, including
1) added ability to save up to 5 games
2) shortcut keys, try first letter of a button, or the letter in blue. Some buttons do not have the shortcuts though. On the main screen 'S' saves to save game 1 and 'L' loads save game 1
3) difficulty levels (see options)
4) dickgirl encounters and the ability of some girls to transform into a dickgirl
5) encounters with tentacle monsters
6) many, many more graphics, an average of 3 alternate images, and up to 20
7) new items
8) more places, people to meet

New version
http://anonym.to/?http://rapidshare....aker.part1.rar
http://anonym.to/?http://rapidshare....aker.part2.rar
251Mb

an update to hopefully fix all the reported bugs
http://rapidshare.com/files/228524327/Update6.rar
135Mb

Updated update to fix issie reported by nessus with Gender

http://anonym.to/?http://rapidshare....87/Update7.rar

Note for now need this and previous update

Last edited by Gagecoalbrace; 05-03-2009 at 01:42 AM.
Gagecoalbrace is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-03-2009   #103
mik4384
Mad scientist

a question for those who use winrar did any of you pay for it after 40 day expired or something else?
Unread 05-03-2009   #104
Gagecoalbrace
Slave Trainer

never i've used it for 3 years after the 40 days never payed for it
Unread 05-03-2009   #105
mik4384
Mad scientist

oh ok just checking thanks for the info
Unread 05-03-2009   #106
hellraider2006
Frequent Poster

Got two/three new bugs. Sometimes it seems that the "Yes/No" Option isn?t displayed.

Tested Examples:
Urd -> Cure Herm
Mianko -> Declare Love

I also got a freezes for the Ayame "Loyal" Ending.

PS: I also got a couple of quiestions.

1. Can someone explain how the "Tempel-Home" works. Every 10 days or so they come and take her for the day but is that everything?

2.The ruins. Are they Slaverescue/Combat only or do they serve other purpses as well?

3. Slaver ability "inhuman ancestry". How can I "lose" control? Got the dream where I kill the tentacle and it also happens but what else "should" happen? (Nothing really happens at ruins)

4. What are the new Cowgirls? Got Ayame so far.

5. Are there any new endings? (Lesbian maybe? To bad i got 79/Loyal with Ayane.)

6. Is there somewhere a detailed Readme like in the previous Version?

PPS: Still can?t find "demon bra" and "Silk Ropes" in this version. Did they got removed?
hellraider2006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-03-2009   #107
Gagecoalbrace
Slave Trainer

Ruins is still in development so as of right now only the slave rescue/combat thing is available. the temple home says in description that every fortnight (14 days) a event happens and they will borrow your slave to help with it. The inhuman ancestry I dont know about havent tried it yet. I dont know if their are new cowgirls but Tifa, Ayame, Ranma, Rieze, and Kasumi all get cowgirl endings. Tifa has been upgraded in that regard as she can now get milking as a job if you do the first event and accept the pill and never go back.Tentacle events can now lead to the tentacle pregnancy ending the seer will tell you if they are pregnant or not.Ill ask him about a new readme in my next post on his topic. Did you download both updates along with the main version? That might fix the bugs if not Ill report them.

:Inhales: Damn that was long
Unread 05-04-2009   #108
Riv
Frequent Poster

Damn, so many new things. We should create a guide for the game....
Riv is offline   Reply With Quote