free hit counters
Milfbots - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > And Everything Else...

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 10-05-2016   #1
jayjay24
Lurker

Milfbots

So similarly to my last weirdly specific fetish thread this is another series I wanted to share. Woman to fat, stereotypical housewife, robots. Idea was started by iamtheclaw and the art is by daemonking both on deviantart.

Again this is kinda weird but it just hits so many of my favorite kinks and I wanted to share.
Attached Images
File Type: png 1475624217647.png (324.8 KB, 328 views)
File Type: jpg 1475626618331.jpg (442.1 KB, 296 views)
File Type: png 1475173803320.png (632.6 KB, 325 views)
File Type: jpg 1475173686290.jpg (502.8 KB, 237 views)
File Type: jpg 1475173630278.jpg (436.4 KB, 205 views)
File Type: jpg 1475173549806.jpg (505.1 KB, 205 views)
File Type: jpg 1475173505532.jpg (327.5 KB, 195 views)
File Type: jpg sketch_comm_12_shineofrain_by_daemonking-d8xr3vv.jpg (183.6 KB, 189 views)
File Type: jpg sketch_comm_14_awittyname_by_daemonking-d8zk74q.jpg (234.9 KB, 194 views)
File Type: jpg sketch_comm_19_shineofrain_by_daemonking-d93fpvd.jpg (589.0 KB, 184 views)
jayjay24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-06-2016   #2
Ficfactor
Samus Fanboy

Re: Milfbots

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayjay24 View Post
So similarly to my last weirdly specific fetish thread this is another series I wanted to share. Woman to fat, stereotypical housewife, robots. Idea was started by iamtheclaw and the art is by daemonking both on deviantart.

Again this is kinda weird but it just hits so many of my favorite kinks and I wanted to share.
Ah, you were in the /d/ thread, too? I was chatting with iamtheclaw a while back, and he went into detail about the background of these TFs. One thing he mentioned I like is that once transformed, the victim's new programming make them love being a robot, even though they remember that they were human. I love a mental tf/corruption where the victim is aware that it's happened, but part of the brainwashing is to make them grateful to have suffered it.
Ficfactor is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-06-2016   #3
jayjay24
Lurker

Yeah that thread and seeing the ones he colored is what reminded me of this series.

I do like the sound of that backstory. Would love to see a story on this setting.

Here are some other pics like these I've found.
Unread 10-06-2016   #4
mechaghost2003
Process Fan

interesting idea
Unread 10-07-2016   #5
Ficfactor
Samus Fanboy

Quote:
Yeah that thread and seeing the ones he colored is what reminded me of this series.

I do like the sound of that backstory. Would love to see a story on this setting.
Yeah, iamtheclaw told me a fair bit of how he imagines the story background. In short, scientists try to use nanomachines to turn a metallic shell into perfect, obedient companion robot housewives, without success. They accidentally come into contact with a woman and succeed in turning her into the first housewifebot. From then, they become an industry, turning willing and often unwilling women into robots for sale.

To quote claw, "The mind of the converted person is left intact enough to recognize their new body and life as a housewifebot with glee, but to completely forget their former lives as a human in favor of serving their new husband/wife."
"They remember their former names and only have very faint, vague recollections of their past lives, but their programming and new personalities hardly allow for any nostalgia."

That info got me interested as much as the drawings themselves.
Unread 10-08-2016   #6
jayjay24
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ficfactor View Post
Yeah, iamtheclaw told me a fair bit of how he imagines the story background. In short, scientists try to use nanomachines to turn a metallic shell into perfect, obedient companion robot housewives, without success. They accidentally come into contact with a woman and succeed in turning her into the first housewifebot. From then, they become an industry, turning willing and often unwilling women into robots for sale.

To quote claw, "The mind of the converted person is left intact enough to recognize their new body and life as a housewifebot with glee, but to completely forget their former lives as a human in favor of serving their new husband/wife."
"They remember their former names and only have very faint, vague recollections of their past lives, but their programming and new personalities hardly allow for any nostalgia."

That info got me interested as much as the drawings themselves.
That sounds really interesting. Is he only posting these on /d/ now?
Unread 10-08-2016   #7
Ficfactor
Samus Fanboy

Quote:
Is he only posting these on /d/ now?
As far as I know, he only posted them on /d/ once (in a stepfordisation/domestication thread). I saved them, and resized them so that the before and after pics were equal. I posted them once (months ago), and someone saved them and posted them in the current /d/ thread. Then iamtheclaw popped in with some new pics.

The colourless pics are in Daemonking's "sketch commission" folder on dA . But I think iamtheclaw has only ever posted the coloured versions on /d/.
Unread 10-08-2016   #8
jayjay24
Lurker

Ah I was never able to find the Rose and C. Viper ones on DA so I wasn't sure. Also didn't realize you were the one who resized the picture's thanks for that.
Unread 10-08-2016   #9
Ficfactor
Samus Fanboy

Quote:
Ah I was never able to find the Rose and C. Viper ones on DA so I wasn't sure.
Yeah, he told me he plans to get those coloured as well as to eventually get the rest of the Street Fighter girls Housewifebotized, ending in Chun Li.

Quote:
Also didn't realize you were the one who resized the picture's thanks for that.
No, prob. Showing the TF victim at (what I imagine is) the correct scale both before and after really drives home how warped from their original forms they've become. Here are the resized colour Karin & Elena pics, in case you'd like them, too.
Attached Images
File Type: png Karin Kanzaki Housewifebot.png (186.5 KB, 163 views)
File Type: png Elena Housewifebot.png (324.8 KB, 170 views)
Unread 10-08-2016   #10
jayjay24
Lurker

Thanks. I agree I always prefer the before and after to be to scale.
Unread 05-07-2017   #11
jayjay24
Lurker

Some more of these. I'm glad to see some more people doing this.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1493921586660.jpg (506.8 KB, 77 views)
File Type: jpg M4va01O.jpg (515.6 KB, 98 views)
File Type: jpg q753uWy.jpg (522.4 KB, 99 views)
File Type: png robo_wife_elis_by_da_fuze-db7s6pp.png (141.1 KB, 96 views)
Unread 05-07-2017   #12
thrandrall
Chronicler of Dreams

http://13saturn.deviantart.com/ would probably be able to whip up some good ones. He's generally open for cheap commissions pretty frequently.

Donate to support an artist!
thrandrall is offline   Reply With Quote