free hit counters
Story - Grizzwalds and Solidens Late night snack.(8SW/2M) - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Shrinking Process

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 03-04-2018   #1
Midyin
Lurker

Post Story - Grizzwalds and Solidens Late night snack.(8SW/2M)

Grizzwalds and Solidens Late night snack.
By Midyin
Written 1/26/2011

One Late Friday afternoon Grizzwald was lounging around his house waiting for his buddy Soliden to show up. The two was planning to drink some beers, watch football, and probably bitch about how much they hate their jobs as they get hammered. Grizzwald grabbed a beer, and sat down on the couch looking at the clock it was 10:00PM. “Where the hell is He. I swear he's always late.” Then Grizzwald heard a loud knock at the door. “COME IN!” He shouted loudly..

Soliden opened the door, and came in carrying a shoebox. As he sat the box down on Grizzwalds kitchen table he said “Hey buddy, guess what I did on the way here.” with a mischievous smirk as he started stroking his beard.

Grizzwald smiled as he got up off the couch with a grown, and scratched his big belly while lumbering over to the table. “Hmmm, I'm guessing you caught some more girls huh?” Soliden nods proudly “Well they better be hotter than the last time. If you want to make up for being late.”

Soliden quickly responded “Trust me chubby, when you see these little ladies you'll be glad I took so long.” and with that he removed the lid from the Box to reveal 8 tiny beautiful girls. Soliden then started to point at them one by one introducing them to Grizzwald. “Grizzwald I would like you to meet Faith, Gabrielle, Iga, Kacey, Melissa, Nikki, Tiffany and Kasia.” then he looked down at the tiny women “Ladies this is Grizzwald.”

“Hi.” the little cuties all squeaked out at once in their most seductive voices. Then Kacey shouted up “I hope you’re ready for a good time big-guy!” and just like that Grizzwald reached down and plucked her up. Pinching her tiny naked body gently between his thumb and index finger as he replied “I'M ALWAYS READY TO PARTY LITTLE GIRL. I JUST HOPE I’M NOT TOO MUCH MAN FOR YOU.” then he tossed her in his mouth, and swallowed.

He immediately started reaching for another, but Soliden snapped the box Shut. “Hey, did you even taste her? I promised these girls a good time. You can't just gobble them down like that. Let’s have a little fun, take our time, and make this last all night.”

Grizzwald shrugs his shoulders. “Like how? They are so little what could they possibly do for me?” Soliden opens the box again, looks inside, and says. “Hey ladies, Grizzwald here thinks none of you can please him. Any of you think you can prove him wrong?” all the tiny women start to wave their itty-bitty hands over their heads squeaking and moaning in excitement.

Soliden reaches in and scoops up two tiny girls. Then holds them in front of Grizzwalds face. “This is Nikki, and Iga.” Grizzwald starts licking his greedy lips as he leans in to get them, but suddenly Soliden closes his fingers around them it a loose fist. “You’re not planning to eat them already are you?” then he lowers his fist down to Grizzwalds Waist and says “Hold open your pants, and underwear.” Grizzwald grins evilly and dose as Soliden ask, then the tiny girls are released from the warm safety of Solidens grasp and begin free falling into the darkness.

It don't take long before they are tumbling threw Grizzwalds Pubic-hair grabbing at the curly black strands in hops that it will save them from plummeting too far until Iga feels the sudden jolt of hitting something. She can only hear Nikki scream as she keeps falling.

Iga starts to feel around to see if she can figure out where she landed. The ground is hot, and soft, but has a familiar firmness too it. She rubs her hands around and soon knows where shes at. As one of her hands is able to push threw into an opening, and she feels the whole world shake, and moan.

“OOOHHHH!! SHES ON THE HEAD OF MY COCK!” Grizzwald Groans out in ecstasy. He can’t even feel Nikki anymore not that he's dreadfully concerned with her safety, or whereabouts as she ends up rolling out on top of his big barefoot. Dizzy, and a little shaken up but still alive. She starts snuggling herself between his big, and second toe hoping to get his attention.

Nikki pulls a piece of sweaty grimy lint from between his massive toes, and gets to work on licking them clean. she knows she has a lot to compete with. Her little body is soaking wet, but she can't tell if it’s from his sweat, or hers, as she licks, and kisses, and slurps up the sweat Grizzwald starts to scrunch his toes, and notices her down there.

“WHAT HAVE WE HERE?” His voice booms over the tiny woman. “YOU LIKE MY FEET?” She looks up and nods her head up, and down in agreement. He starts to laugh as he pinches her between his toes and makes his way to the couch. This movement is of course causing an earthquake for Iga as she holds on for dear life to his massive swollen member. “THEN YOU CAN HAVE ALL THE FEET YOU WANT!” and he sets down, and picks up one of his dirty socks from beside the couch, and pulls it on over her.

The Smell for little Nikki is almost unbearably strong, and pungent. As she moans, and licks his feet. Meanwhile poor little Iga lost her grip when Grizzwald flopped down on the couch and ended up getting stuck under His gigantic erect penis. Pinning her between his underwear, and the underside of his cock. He can barely stand it as she wiggles, and squirms against it trying to get free again.

He undoes his pants, pulls down his underwear, and grabs the tiny Iga and his penis pressing her tiny body in the center of his callous palm against his hard cock, then starts rubbing her up and down the length of his colossal shaft. Both ladies can tell he's on the verge of climax, as they can feel his huge heart beating faster, and faster until He brings Iga up to the head of his cock, and SQUART! he blows his load all over her. She lets out a little laugh and squeal, but before she can get her mouth shut SQUART! Another shot of Grizzwald’s white hot cum drenches her.

Nikki can tell what happened by the way his huge feet got all tense, then fell limp, but Iga got a front row seat. He lifts his cum covered palm up to his face, and laughs at the tiny woman. ”BWAHAHAHAHA!” Iga tries to stand but can't get any footing, so she promptly lands back on her tiny butt, and Grizzwald continues to laugh at her.

“its not funny!” she pouts with her face all red from embarrassment. And turns herself away from him with her arms crossed over her chest.

Grizzwald nudges her with the tip of his index finger, and softly whispers “Awww, don't be like that now. You did a good job, and now you get your reward.” The word Reward gets her a little excited, so She turns back to him just in time for his huge hot tong to lather over her, and scoop her into his mouth. GULP And she’s gone.

Meanwhile Soliden was having some fun of his own. “So now that he's off playing with your little friends witch of you little beauties wants to go to candy land?” The little girls all started to moan excitedly thinking about the dirty things Soliden could be planning to do to them. “I’m not as easy as Grizzwald though ladies.” He leaned down over them “You'll have to work for my approval.” as he spoke the little girls could feel his hot breath blowing down upon them, then suddenly he lowered his thick black beard down over Faith, and Gabrialla.

The two girls giggled as they started crawling around in his thick facial hair. It wasn't until they was able to peak their heads out that they realized he stood back up again, then they heard his voice boom out “NOW CLIMB! THE WINNER WILL RECIVE A SPEACIAL PRIZE.”

And with that the tiny beauties put their game faces on and started climbing. His beard was thick, and it tickled them as they crawled up it, but considering all the bigger they are it was still going to be a while until either of them made it to the top, so he decided to entertain himself with one of the other little ladies in the box.

When he looks down he notices that the three tiny girls are all standing on each-others shoulders trying to reach the edge of the box, so they can climb out. “OH, SORRY GIRLS I NEVER THOUGHT ABOUT HOW RUDE IT WAS TO LEAVE YOU IN THAT BOX!” and with that he gently tilts the box over so they can walk out onto the table. The new view is short-lived for Tiffany as shes plucked off the table and dropped into Solidens open hand.

After the initial shock of being handled so suddenly wears off, and she's able to see where she's at. she stands up, puts her hands on her waist, and says “So big-guy, are you ready to have a little fun?” then she reaches down between her legs and starts to rub her clitoris “Ohhh.” she squeaks out a little moan , then lays down on his palm and brings her other hand over. Her left hand teases her Clit while two fingers from her right hand slide in and out of her pussy. Soliden gets so fucking hard he's not sure if his pants can even contain his erection.

He leans in real close to her and takes a big sniff. He can smell her love juices, He starts to lick his lips but before he gets his tong back in his mouth he fees her wet little hands start to rub it. Even at this size he can taste her salty pussy juice. “MMMMM.” he moans. Then he starts licking her tiny titties as she continues to pleasure herself in the middle of his hand.

Meanwhile the two girls climbing his beard are beginning to get tired, but they have reached his chin. They are halfway there. Gabrielle is currently in the lead, but with all this commotion going on between Soliden and Tiffany above her shes not sure if she can hold on much longer.

SSNNNNIIIIIIFFFF!! Soliden takes in another lungful of the tiny womans sexy scent, but this time he gets more than he bargained for, as the suction of his huge nostrils sucks the little girl from his hand and up into his nose “AAAHHHH!!” she screams with shock, and It surprises him so much that he staggers back, and almost loses his balance.

Grizzwald looks over at his friend after just swallowing the tiny Iga, and starts to laugh again.

Tiffany however, doesn’t find it very funny being stuck up in a mans nose. Soliden doesn’t panic though. He just uses his finger to pinch shut the other nostril, and gives a hard sniff sucking her all the way back to his throat. like children do when they have a stuffy nose, but don't want to blow it. Then GALP Tiffany gos down the hatch.

Gabrielle and Faith actually hear Tiffany scream as she slides down Solidens throat because they are in his beard so close to his neck. Faith waves at his neck, and say “Bye Tiff.” and the two tiny women start to giggle, then Faith surprises Gabrielle when she grabs her ankle, and try’s to pull her down.

Gabrielle shouts “Hey, no cheating!” and they laugh and play around. For a little bit until Soliden Clears his throat. “AHH-HEM! LADIES, ARE YOU PLANNING TO GET UP HERE, OR NOT?” The two girls laugh a little, then apologize, and start climbing again.

Meanwhile Nikki feels her Whole world begin to shake as Grizzwald lift his foot up and removes his sock. The cool fresh air hits her like a kick in the head as she wiggles herself in deeper between his warm moist toes, but his fingers pinch her ankle and she feels herself torn from her stinky sweaty home. He lifts her over his head, opens his mouth, and lets her fall. “EEEEAAAAAKKKK!” She screams all the way down into his mouth, then GULP silence.

Grizzwald stands up, and walks back over to the table. “HMMM, IT SEEMS THERE IS ONLY TWO OF YOU LEFT.” then places one of his enormous hand on either side of the tiny girls as he leans down onto the table. “SO...” But he is interrupted by the voice of a young woman “Daddy? Whats all the noise out here?” Soliden, Grizzwald and the girls all stop and see Grizzwalds 18 year old daughter Edna standing at the bottom of the stairs rubbing the crusties from her eyes.

Grizzwald looks over to his daughter and said “Nothing Edna. Go back to bed.” but then Soliden interjected. “Hold on!” he walked over to the young woman, plucked Faith from his beard, And handed her too her. “How about a good-night Snack?” he said with a chuckle.

Edna looked at the tiny woman in her hand and asked. “Snack? You want me to eat her?” Soliden starts to laugh. Grizzwald tells her “Yes, Yes my dear. Put her in your mouth, but don't chew. You don't want to hurt her.”

Edna, though confused. Did as her father asked. She put the tiny woman in her mouth, closed it around her. Then stated to giggle a little bit as she spoke with her in there. “She tickles my tong hehehe.” Faith held on to Ednas slimy soft tong as she spoke until she felt the saliva converge on her to lubricate her for the long trip ahead as the suction drew her back over the young womans slippery tong to the back of her throat then GULP. Faith was no more.

Edna smiled. “Mmmm, that was fun. Can I have another?” Grizzwald , and Soliden started to laugh “BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!” and Soliden added “She's a chip off the old block ain't she?” Grizzwald smiled at her, and said “Next time honey. Now back to bed.

“Aawww, please just one more daddy?” Grizzwald looked into her big green eyes, then reluctantly caved in to her demands “OK, just one more, then you really need to go to bed. You have mid-terms tomorrow.”

She sighed as she blew some of her ginger-red hair up from in front of her eyes “Thank you SOOO much.” As she gave him a hug then she scooped Melissa up into her soft hand and ran back to the foot of the stairs before turning to say “Good night Daddy, Good Night Soliden.” Then she blows a kiss to the last little lady on the table “Good night tiny woman.” and runs back upstairs excited about her newest playmate and closed her bedroom door before setting down on the edge of her bed.

Full of glee Edna opens her hollow fist cupping her hand so she could take a look at the little woman she had talked her father into giving her. ”You and me are going to have some fun little girl.” She practically squealed with excitement. never giving a thought to what must be happening to the tiny woman in her belly.

Soliden looks at Grizzwald for a minute before Grizzwald shrugs and confesses. “I know, I spoil her.” And they laugh, Just then Soliden feels a tickle on his chin and blurts out. “OH, I ALLMOST FORGOT!” he reaches into his beard and pulls out Gabrielle wrapped in his fist, then he flattens his palm and ask her. “I GUESS THAT MAKES YOU THE WINNER DOSEN’T IT?” Gabrielle stands up in his palm with a proud look on her face and responds “Yes sir it dose. What’s my prize?” “I’m glad you ask” said Soliden then he opened wide, and tossed her into his mouth GULP. “A FREE VACATION TO MY GULLET.”

The two men go back to laughing until they hear a tiny voice squeak out “Hey what about me?” they look down at the table, and see the last of the little women they have left. Kasia looking up at them with her hands on her hips. “When are you going to play with me?” Soliden reaches down and pinches her between his thumb and index finger before saying “WELL WE CAN’T LET YOU GO TO WAIST CAN WE?” then places her in his mouth and begins sucking her, and tonguing her up like she’s a piece of his favorite hard candy until GULP she joins her friends.

Grizzwald yawns and stretches, then starts scratching his round belly. “That was a lot of fun, but I need to lay down and sleep off this meal.” Soliden walks over to the door, and says “Yeah, I should be heading home to.” Then he grads a beer from the fridge, and heads out the Door.
“See you at work tomorrow Grizzwald.”
“See you later Soliden.”

The End
Midyin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-07-2018   #2
OhZone
OhYeah!

Re: Story - Grizzwalds and Solidens Late night snack.(8SW/2M)

I'm sure some here, maybe like DollyBonnie, appreciate this!

It's aint my thing, because I like the process of shrinking and I like mutual pleasure, even if it involves dom/sub, more than cruelty and vore.

But I can almost guarantee that there are some who liked this but just haven't said anything.

Oh well.

Tags
giant, shrunken women, vore