free hit counters
mind control, bimbo transformation - Page 254 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > And Everything Else...

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 03-09-2018   #3037
Gatoh Ry?zaki
Process Fan

Re: mind control, bimbo transformation

Is Cristina Prince still writing? She hasn't added anything to MC Stories in a long while now.
Gatoh Ry?zaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-13-2018   #3038
babblingfaces
Frequent Poster

Here's a new preview for my upcoming project... It's a TG/bimbofication story, text here has been done by ColDarnell. I'd like some feedback with regards to the layout, how do you guys find it?

https://orig00.deviantart.net/b6f8/f...es-dc5slt9.pdf

https://orig00.deviantart.net/cddc/f...es-dc5spoh.pdf
babblingfaces is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-14-2018   #3039
catfish27
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by babblingfaces View Post
I'd like some feedback with regards to the layout, how do you guys find it?
I found the pink dialogue a bit hard to read. Not sure if it or the blue text is really necessary.
Unread 03-17-2018   #3040
babblingfaces
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by catfish27 View Post
I found the pink dialogue a bit hard to read. Not sure if it or the blue text is really necessary.
This is more a kink that I like, as in, seeing the font and colour change as the character and character's voice changes too. As the series progresses the idea is to slowly shift Stephen's font and colour from the more stoic and blue style to the fancier, girlier and pink style of Cassie's. I can look into it if it's being hard to read though (I'm currently looking for a way for the background to not revert to tiles when I transform the Word doc into PDF, which should hopefully help out with the readability too).
babblingfaces is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-18-2018   #3041
DaEggMan
Leecher

Quote:
Originally Posted by babblingfaces View Post
This is more a kink that I like, as in, seeing the font and colour change as the character and character's voice changes too. As the series progresses the idea is to slowly shift Stephen's font and colour from the more stoic and blue style to the fancier, girlier and pink style of Cassie's. I can look into it if it's being hard to read though (I'm currently looking for a way for the background to not revert to tiles when I transform the Word doc into PDF, which should hopefully help out with the readability too).
Yeah, done well, that font shift can work fantastically to highlight some invading stray, bubbly thoughts.

Have been looking forward to this one since the first previews, glad to see it progressing. Good luck with the formatting changes, it is where the 3vil lives.
DaEggMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-01-2018   #3042
MachinaExDeus
Leecher

In Episode 12 of Dirty Pair "The Little Dictator! The Curse Of The Touchy Secret," there is an insect called Lice Mk I who's bite can turn a woman into a bimbo.

SPOILER:The Dirty Pair, Yuri and Kei, fake being bitten by this insect to trick a genetically engineered super intelligent mouse into letting them close enough to release the bug on it.
MachinaExDeus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-02-2018   #3043
DrMoreau
Process Disciple

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ficfactor View Post
This is true, but I'll be honest and admit that there often is a misogynistic aspect to the fetish. But it's a fantasy fetish and does not reflect one's attitudes in real life at all.

The problem is that a feminist will argue that your depiction, despite being obvious fantasy, promotes harmful misogyny in real life. If you ask them how, you're a misogynist.
Y'all know me, or at threats the old hats do.

I'm a long term fan of bimbofication, mind control, transformations, all of the above as long as it has a mental aspect or adjustment.
I know bimbofication is particularly problematic. I also know it is one of my favorite kinks.
I'm also a transgender woman who started transitioning about two years ago.
So let me say, coming out for the first time here.
I'm a staunch intersectional feminist and have a lot I'd like to say and discuss from my (likely) unique perspective.

I'd love to discuss this, somewhere like this, but without the strawmannirg. I think it's perfectly fine to critique the things you love. But I also have feelings on the subject I'd like to work out even for myself in some kind of discussion.

Is that something people would be comfortable with here?
I'd love all your insights if you'll open yourself up to exploring too.
DrMoreau is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-02-2018   #3044
daphne
Professional Pervert

Well, speaking as a very feminist woman who is also a huge MC and BE fan, it's only problematic to the extent it informs your attitude towards actual people. The Saw movies don't make me want to go out and set death traps for people who irritate me (OK, maybe for people who don't bag in a slow-moving grocery line, but that's entirely normal behavior).

I do run into people who seem to have a thin veil between their fetishes and how they treat actual women, and that's always a bit concerning. Those are the minority by far, however.
daphne is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-02-2018   #3045
Vengeance1701
Modest Moderator

You'd be very fascinating to do an interview with, I think, Daphne. You're probably one of the most visible (at least to me) women involved in this field.

Interested in discussion? I'd be fascinated
Unread 05-02-2018   #3046
daphne
Professional Pervert

Sure; drop me an email! daphne@mindcontroltheatre.com
Unread 05-03-2018   #3047
DrMoreau
Process Disciple

Quote:
Originally Posted by daphne View Post
Well, speaking as a very feminist woman who is also a huge MC and BE fan, it's only problematic to the extent it informs your attitude towards actual people. The Saw movies don't make me want to go out and set death traps for people who irritate me (OK, maybe for people who don't bag in a slow-moving grocery line, but that's entirely normal behavior).

I do run into people who seem to have a thin veil between their fetishes and how they treat actual women, and that's always a bit concerning. Those are the minority by far, however.
I couldn't agree more. I guess I just wanted to try and help differentiate from intersectional feminism and radical TERFs and SWERFs. Who I have huge issues with as well, and who seem to be the ones gunning for bimbofication artists.

Also, I too agree you're a facinating figure. I wasn't aware of your gender. I try not to assume for reasons that should be obvious by now.

But as my own social conscienceness grows I can't help but be made uncomfortable with some of the way that some bimbofication "traits" coorilate heavily with undiagnosed ADHD or seem rooted in a fundimental misunderstanding of feminine psychology.

I also see some of the toxic real world rhetoric creep in to Bimbofication stories in particularly uncomfortable ways, especially post 2016, partly because rising social conscience forces difficult discussions which can lead to extreme backlash.

I'm with y'all. I just think there may be aspects worth recontextualizing so it doesn't necessarily exclude modern nuisances. One of the reasons I return so much to Beyond Rubies is I think it actually does this really effectively. Better than anything else that comes to mind.

Please don't misunderstand, I'm not judging anyone in an individual level, nor am I trying to make any one stop enjoying Bimbofication. The only reason I ended up quoting you from like four pages ago is I was here trying to look for some bimbofication content.

I'm also a (no pun intended) big fan of BE. Frankly I wish I could have more than I've gotten up top, so far.
DrMoreau is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-03-2018   #3048
daphne
Professional Pervert

It is made somewhat more complicated by the fact that bimbofication (along with a lot of other stuff, like most MC erotica, and drag, etc.) only "works" as a fetish because of highly traditional and stereotypical attitudes of what is "feminine" and how it relates to "masculine."

I personally enjoy bimbofication content, although I don't write all that much of it because I'm not great at writing bimbos.