free hit counters
New story. Surrogate Goddess - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Body Inflation and Expansion

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 02-15-2014   #1
Memorex75
Process Fan

New story. Surrogate Goddess

Surrogate Goddess
pt.1
An ‘Extra’ Piece of History

Every collage girl worries she’d accidentally get pregnant at least once. It’s only natural, but for Jena Stevens simply getting pregnant was the least of her worries when a light hearted act of theft changed her life forever. This is her story......

Jena was hurriedly getting ready for here after school shift at the museum. She did not like working their but for a full extra grade on her collage history classes it was a hell of a lot better than staying after class for a really private session with her creepy history professor. Jena was a tall, skinny, blond 24 year old collage student, She was popular and in shape, the typical privileged girl. “We still going out tonight?” Brooke, Jena’s roommate and best friend called from her own room. “Yeah as soon as I get back from work at 9:00 I’ll shower and get ready.” Jena called back. “Oh good.” Brooke said standing in the door way. “I’ll get my nap now and then I’m going out to get a new outfit, I’ll be back around 10:00.” The athletic young woman stretched in the door frame, her long shapely body was hard won at the gym and hours of baseball practice, she had gotten her scholarship for sports. Jena was not as athletic as Brooke but she was proud of her own flat stomach and good figure, she had much more impressively curves than her dainty yet still jock roommate. “Sleep would be nice but I practically get that from going in to work. Jena said. I have to sort this stupid ancient Sumerian exhibit we just got in.” “Ugh, I’ll leave you to that.” Brooke said, she always got good grades and didn’t have to go for these stupid extra circular things like most did. “Theo’s coming to tonight.” Jena added as her roommate turned. “I know you like the dork Jena but what do you see in Theodore Jackman?” True Theo wasn’t exactly a man’s man but he’s a genuinely good guy and that’s harder to find than rippling muscle. Jena argued. “It takes rippling muscles to pull him off the net long enough to go to the club.” Brooke said sarcastically but lightly as she when to her room.

Jena drove to the museum in her dusty but still well taken care of Ford Mustang pulling into her same parking space at the back and muttering to herself as she passed the three large crates left in the loading dock. “Dumb apes from the moving company could have at least carted them into the back cleaning room.” For the next few hours Jena was instructed by the head of the acquisitions department, a dusty old fossil of an archaeologist named Dr. Green, on cataloguing the items from the crates to the shelves of the clean room. All manner of different things were in the boxes and nothing seemed terribly exciting despite the fact that most everything was thousands of years old. Dusty pottery, woven baskets, the kind of crap they tried to present to you in a museum when they didn’t really have a clue what the culture it came from was like. “Okay.” Dr. Green said. “I have a book signing to get to at eight so I’m going to leave you to handle that last crate Jena.” “Be very careful it is full of religious artifacts from the Sumerian culture.” “The inventory list is on the table just make sure everything is here and put on the selves for the morning please.” “Yes Dr. Green.” Jena replied. Being left here sucked but it did speed up the work when she didn’t have to let Dr. Dust Bunny examen every inch of the stuff in these boxes. “What’s your new book about Doctor?” Jena asked just for the pleasure of the answer. “Oh. It’s about new soil removal technics in a dig site and how the geographic location can present different difficulties.” Jena was board to tears just hearing the subject and managed with a mostly straight face to say. “Have fun.” As the doctor went out the back.

Jena emptied the crate in good time. She had to empty the thing of the packing straw to make sure there were no broken pieces at the bottom. As Jena scooped the last bit into a trash bag she hear something rattle at the bottom of the crate. Perfect she thought. Now I have to go get one of the other night shift Doctors and have them pout over a broken ancient flower pot. As Jena leaned over the side of the crate she saw a slight glimmer at the bottom and when she fished the in question object out she realized it was a strange necklace of small polished amber stones with a slightly darker misshapen stone hanging as decoration. Where did this come from? Jena thought. This crate was religious objects not jewelry. She placed the necklace on the table and looked over the lists for her crate. No necklace. She looked over the lists for the other two as well and the same result, there was no necklace in the inventory for this entire exhibit. An ‘extra’ Jena thought. “Well what am I supposed to do with you?” She mussed looking down at the necklace. It was simple but vary nice with it’s reddish gold beads of amber. If it’s not on the list no one will miss it. A little voice in the back of her mind told her. Steal from a museum? Jena thought, that wasn’t her, and yet it did match her dress tonight, maybe she could take it tonight and drop it in the corner of the clean room for someone to find tomorrow. A small glance around and she realized there wasn’t even a camera in this dumpy little room. “It’ll be the most use you’ll have in the last four thousand years.” She said and scooped the necklace into her purse on the way out.

Just getting out of the shower Jena passed by her dresser seeing the necklace poking out of her purse. “God I can’t believe I did that.” Jena giggled. She dropped her robe on the bed and standing in front of her mirror in nothing but her bra and panties she undid the necklace and placed it around her neck. That stone on the end is so strange. Jena thought. It’s almost like it’s glowing and that hourglass shape. Jena felt a little light headed and as she made to sit on the bed she realized she couldn’t move her legs. Panic struck as she realized she couldn’t move a muscle and the stone on the necklace was now definitely glowing with a faint red light. Jena heard something, a buzzing sound that seemed to be coming from the necklace and getting louder. With a fash of red light a howl emitted from the stone on her neck. The only way to describe what happen next was a face flew out of the necklace. Made of red mist the face rushed out of the necklace screaming in rage and Jena could not even scream back as her vocal cords where paralysed to. The face circled Jena’s nearly naked body spinning around her and then flying off towards the wall behind the mirror and going straight through without leaving a mark. Jena was absolutely terrified but still could not move as beads of sweat formed on her face. She felt what happened next long before it was visible, Jena felt her body tingle and then a tightness in her chest and hips. It felt like someone put a hose in her mouth and was filling her with water, Jena strained to push out even a groan of a scream as she watched her once shapely figure distend and swell. Jena’s breast grew large and round, bursting from her tiny bra, filling out and even to her horror sagging slightly under there growing weight. This was only half the problem. Bellow Jena’s still perfectly flat stomach her hips began to widen and swell as well, she couldn’t feel her panties snap and fall off but she wished she could shudder as she felt her hips touch and then press together as she was stuck in her position. When the growth stoped Jena thought she was looking into a fun house mirror if it weren’t for the fact she watched and felt herself change. Jena’s swollen breasts must have stuck out a foot or more from her chest and her shoulders where no longer the widest part of her body, with thighs and hips ballooned out to inhuman proportions. Jena felt one of the drops of sweat from her forehead drip down onto the surface of her now huge breast and roll down the side.

Jena slowly felt feeling in her body return and as she collapsed to her knees her high pitched scream rang in her ears. Jena shakily put a hand to one of her freakish breasts and gently squeezed, causing a spray of pale white liquid to squirt from her nipple and land on the mirror, she shrieked louder. “You know.” A voice behind her said. “For volunteering to become my mortal vessel you sure are making a fuss about it.” Jena looked in the mirror in horror as an attractive woman in flowing silk robes literally materialized next to her bed behind her. As awkward as her new huge hips made her, Jena shuffled into the corner next to the mirror and screamed more. The woman just stood there for all the world looking like Jena was crazy for acting this way, was she going crazy? As Jena’s troat went dry and the scream chocked off the woman raised an eyebrow and asked. “Finished?” Jena stammered for breath and asked. “What the hell has happened to me?” “Who are you?” “I am the goddess Ninhursag young mortal, and as far as why I am here do you not already know?” “You are wearing my holy icon.” Jena looked down at the necklace hanging between her deep cleavage and began fumbling for the clasp and when she couldn’t find it she desperately tried to pull it over her head and finally trying to rip it off all the while gibbering about how she could have it back and how sorry she was if only she’d turn her back, but the necklace may as well have been a steel cord at how solid it felt. “It won’t come off.” Ninhursag said placing her head in her palm. “I’m getting the feeling you did not get that necklace from any of my priest hood I assume?” “Priests?” Jena asked. “I swiped it from my part time job at the museum, I’m really, really sorry and I was going to bring it back tomorrow I sware.” She blurted. “What is a museum?” The goddess asked with a confused look on her face. “It’s a place were they keep old things from history.” Jena blurted she was pretty much willing to tell this woman anything if it would change her back. “This is not good.” Ninhursag said. “It appears times have changed since my last time in the world and my priest hood is no more.” “Calm yourself mortal and I will try to explain the necklace you have stolen and the dire situation you have unwittingly volunteered yourself for.”
Memorex75 is offline   Reply With Quote