free hit counters
Female Werewolf needles in a haystack - Page 167 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 10-08-2022   #1993
Anahki
AAWIL fanatic

Re: Female Werewolf needles in a haystack

Rose has post a comment right there. The video is the one pirated that circulates all over Internet, so also the damage has been already done. I hope that this at least would generate some hype...
Anahki is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-08-2022   #1994
champdman
Lurker

rose crowley makes great female werewolf transformation videos. there easily better than some modern tv show transformations.
champdman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-10-2022   #1995
Mr.sandman
Process Fan

That dude on that channel looks like 0 pussy the person
Mr.sandman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-12-2022   #1996
champdman
Lurker

yeah he kinda does. lol.
Unread 10-12-2022   #1997
Mr.sandman
Process Fan

Lmfao this is one of those communities where it seems best to stay anonymous for the most part. Don’t want like bigger budget companies looking into this stuff and finding it then deciding to pull back on transformations scenes because of a community of “degenerates” the internet’s too aware now. At this point though I’m sure there’s a few of us that work in the industry now
Unread 10-12-2022   #1998
Mr.sandman
Process Fan

Also shakey shivers is premiering in LA right now I’d have gone but I don’t live in that area at all RIP I’ve been hearing really good reviews about that transformation scene
Unread 10-14-2022   #1999
champdman
Lurker

hopefully it's only a matter of time when the trailer is put on youtube.
Unread 10-14-2022   #2000
howlingfan
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.sandman View Post
Also shakey shivers is premiering in LA right now I’d have gone but I don’t live in that area at all RIP I’ve been hearing really good reviews about that transformation scene
To be honest, I wasn't really crazy about this upcoming movie, mostly because I'm not that attracted to the actress who turns into the werewolf (especially frustrating given her cute Asian friend is RIGHT THERE), but your comment about "hearing really good reviews about that transformation scene" intrigued me, so I did a bit of research, and indeed, every single review I've read mentions that the transformation scene is fantastic (or a similar positive modifier). Even the reviews that didn't like the actual movie say the transformation special effects are amazing. One even wrote, "Rick Baker would be proud." It's one thing for a Kickstarter/Indiegogo campaign to say that about their TF scene in order to promote their upcoming werewolf flick, but it's quite another for a reviewer who has no connection to the film to say it. Consider my interest piqued.
howlingfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-15-2022   #2001
Herro
Process Fan

Animated short film with a brief werewolf tf around 6:15 https://vimeo.com/449604620
Herro is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-15-2022   #2002
lowes96
Process Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by howlingfan View Post
To be honest, I wasn't really crazy about this upcoming movie, mostly because I'm not that attracted to the actress who turns into the werewolf (especially frustrating given her cute Asian friend is RIGHT THERE), but your comment about "hearing really good reviews about that transformation scene" intrigued me, so I did a bit of research, and indeed, every single review I've read mentions that the transformation scene is fantastic (or a similar positive modifier). Even the reviews that didn't like the actual movie say the transformation special effects are amazing. One even wrote, "Rick Baker would be proud." It's one thing for a Kickstarter/Indiegogo campaign to say that about their TF scene in order to promote their upcoming werewolf flick, but it's quite another for a reviewer who has no connection to the film to say it. Consider my interest piqued.
Remember this could be WOKE PROPAGANDA to promote this film. I’m not counting on it to be any good really. I’m waiting on Viking Wolf which comes out next month that’s a win right there.
lowes96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-15-2022   #2003
Mr.sandman
Process Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lowes96 View Post
Remember this could be WOKE PROPAGANDA to promote this film. I’m not counting on it to be any good really. I’m waiting on Viking Wolf which comes out next month that’s a win right there.
Jesse what the fuck are you talking about?
Unread 10-15-2022   #2004
julibas
Leecher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Herro View Post
Animated short film with a brief werewolf tf around 6:15 https://vimeo.com/449604620
Cool find, I liked the revert at the end.
julibas is offline   Reply With Quote