free hit counters
Looking for two pig TF stories - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 03-18-2021   #1
vended
Frequent Poster

Looking for two pig TF stories

Hello, I have been looking for two specific pig TF stories I recall reading, but can't seem to find anymore, so hopefully someone here could recognize them and help. :]

The first one was about a girl who's browsing social media, wondering how she could catch the attention of a specific boy, when she notice a weird group, in which everyone's pic is replaced by one of an animal. Intrigued, she look it up, thinking it's weirdo, and eventually accidentally click on join. She then receive cheerful messages about them having identified her soul animal, which happen to be a pig. She's annoyed as her friends post laughing comment about the public message, and try unsuccesfully to unsubscribe. But then her pics and bio start begin replaced by that of a pig, and she think she's got her account hacked, until she start actually transforming into a pig, and freak out, desperatly trying to undo all this. There's a mention of the boy having joined the group by curiosity too, implying he was into her, sending her some curious messages along the story, which end up with him increasingly freaking out in them, until it's gibberish written by a boar hoof. They both end completely transformed, and stuck.

The second story is also of a pig TF. A high school group is visiting a farm, and a sort of melancholic girl wander off alone, resting on the bareer of a pig pen in which there's a lone sow nearby. She then think out loud something along the way of her having the good life, or something about wanting to help, I can't recall well. Anyways, the pig rapidly transform into a naked girl. She's flaggerbasted, and very confused when the ex-pig girl, who is all cheerful, thank her, casually mentioning that she will now take her place. The ex-pig girl seem to believe the girl has voluntered to switch place with her, and it somehow is becoming reality by random magic. Before she can clear things up, she start transforming rapidly into a sow. The cheerful ex-pig girl guide her into the pig pen, before leaving with her clothes on.

Does that ring any bell? :]
vended is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-18-2021   #2
hellraider2006
Frequent Poster

Re: Looking for two pig TF stories

Not sure about the first one but Iīm nearly 100% sure that the second one is:
The Turnover by Hephaestus on Docīs Lab.
Well it was there but you can get the story with wayback machine.
https://web.archive.org/web/20160420...8/the-turnover

small edit: Keep in mind that this is snapshot from 2016. The site takes a minute or two to load.

Last edited by hellraider2006; 03-18-2021 at 12:16 PM.
hellraider2006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-18-2021   #3
vended
Frequent Poster

Thank you so much! This is it. Such a great story. Intense, and I live the happenstance misunderstanding, with the oblivious sowgirl. One of the finest swap TF stories I've ever read.

So Hepheastus stories are down? No wonder I couldn't seem to find it. The name definitely ring a bell. I must have read several of his works. Is there some place they're still available? Would be a shame to lose them.
Unread 03-18-2021   #4
Abnag
Some fella

The first story is Social Networking by Shifturn, who took all their stories down from the Internet a while ago. It has been archived on this very forum:

http://www.process-productions.com/f...ad.php?t=39669
Abnag is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-18-2021   #5
vended
Frequent Poster

Thank you! It's a great read and I'm glad I got to read it again thanks to you.

I find it quite interesting to see that it was actually me who posted it here five years ago, to have the copy saved up on the net, then completely forgot about doing it, yet remembered it vaguely as a great story read somewhere.

It's like past me helped present me. XD