free hit counters
NEW EBOOK: Her Curse Made Him Pregnant: A Novella - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transgender Process (M2F / F2M)

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 05-16-2015   #1
MindiFlyth
Frequent Poster

NEW EBOOK: Her Curse Made Him Pregnant: A Novella

Hello again, everybody! I've just published my latest eBook, a kinky story of transgender transformation and impregnation called Her Curse Made Him Pregnant: A Novella. The promo copy from Amazon is below:

When Hank cheats on his fiancee, she exacts revenge with a magic curse that transforms him into a beautiful young woman with an overwhelming craving to get pregnant immediately. If Hank can resist men for 24 hours, he'll change back into himself. But if he makes love to a man, even once, he'll become pregnant and be stuck as a woman (and a mommy) for life!

Mindi Flyth's new novella is an erotic, supernatural tale of transgender transformation, following Hank as he struggles to fight his growing need to get knocked up. You'll share his excitement and terror as his urge to become impregnated grows stronger and he slowly loses control of his sexy and fertile new body. The next 24 hours will decide if Hank will be a man... or a mommy.

This original novella features adult themes and language. Approximately 19,600 words. Keywords: Transgender, pregnancy, impregnation, male to female, man to woman, magic, impregnated, changed into a pregnant girl.

CLICK HERE to read Her Curse Made Him Pregnant: A Novella.

If you enjoy this book, find more of Mindi Flyth's stories and short films at Mindiflyth.blogspot.com.
MindiFlyth is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-18-2015   #2
j3st3r
Process Fan

Re: NEW EBOOK: Her Curse Made Him Pregnant: A Novella

Really enjoyed that! Maybe I should cheat on my other half in the hopes she does the same to me!!
j3st3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-18-2015   #3
MindiFlyth
Frequent Poster

Aw, thank you! But I don't think cheating is the best way to do this. Better to contact your local witch and slip her a few bucks for a quickie transgender transform, preggo edition. Hopefully she's got one of those in a jar at the back of the shop.
Unread 05-21-2015   #4
frice2000
"My way of thanking you"

Wish there was a bit more story rather then just the sex here. But I knew what I was getting into when I bought it. Was surprised the ending wasn't dark for darks sake too.

Overall for what it was it was enjoyable and I'd recommend it. Just is standard erotica without much character or story background. I hope as time passes you do start adding a bit more story to the raunchy. Would only make things better in my opinion.
frice2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-21-2015   #5
MindiFlyth
Frequent Poster

Have you read my other work? Sometimes I get deeper into the psychology of the characters, and some of my other stories are just for sexy fun-times. If you're looking for a TG impregnation story that goes a bit deeper, I might suggest I Changed Into My Wife... And I'm Having Her Baby. That one doesn't have a big dramatic plot, it's all about a feminized, impregnated man trying to cope with his new body and the feelings that come with it. Or if you're into TG age regression stories, He's Stuck as a Schoolgirl is a full-length novel that focuses on the story while really exploring the characters.

Last edited by MindiFlyth; 05-22-2015 at 01:44 AM. Reason: Typos galore!

Tags
impregnation, m2f, male to female, transgender