free hit counters
Complete BE scenes from YouTube - Page 4 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Breast Expansion

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 07-05-2006   #37
BaconExpert
Bacon no Jutsu

... You... win... so hard.

Last edited by LK; 07-06-2006 at 11:21 AM.
BaconExpert is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-06-2006   #38
Allogagan
Growth Fan

Wink

oh... anyway to capture these? No bad BE stuff. I heard of different ways But I could never get any of them to work, maybe due to my connection.
Allogagan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-06-2006   #39
PrBlahBlahtson
is not a mod.

Just wait until Warlock finds this...

Shit = hitting the fan.

- Edit -
It occured to me that this deserves more of an explination that "Warlock is going to be so pissed". Don't reply here, reply in PM to me if you really must argue this. Don't ruin this thread. I can't force anything, but I do encourage people that the links be yanked, the movies not be uploaded anywhere else, and no GIFs be made and posted.

Mood Boobs is Warlock's baby. His concept, his idea, his money, his hard work. His baby. And the goal of Mood Boobs wasn't just to provide high quality material to the community (which it does), it was to show Hollywood and directors that, "hey, there's this huge group of people fascinated by expanding breasts and if you make a movie about it, they will buy it."

Posting rips of the DVD, or clips of the expansion online is instead showing "Hey, there's this whole community fascinated by expanding breasts and if you make a movie about it, a few of them will buy it but mostly they'll just steal it and you won't see a dime."

Therefore, this is not 'so awesome' or 'a great thing'. This is bad and more than a little discouraging.

It's not that I don't like you. I'm just direct.

Last edited by PrBlahBlahtson; 07-06-2006 at 08:21 AM.
PrBlahBlahtson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-06-2006   #40
BaconExpert
Bacon no Jutsu

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrBlahBlahtson
Just wait until Warlock finds this...

Shit = hitting the fan.
When you think about it, what can he do? (I'm not against him though, just saying) The person who posted that on YouTube doesn't belong to The Process do they? And also, we kinda do that here with some copyrighted things too (Mahoromatic, etc.).
Unread 07-06-2006   #41
riggs
Process Fan

yeah we kinda had an unwritten rule for that one...

but Google Easy Video Capture.... captures any specified area on your screen into an .avi
riggs is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-06-2006   #42
Himself
</lurking>

Wow, haven't seen many of those. You have done the world of BE a grace.
Unread 07-06-2006   #44
SoylentOrange
Process Disciple

Oh Jesus Christ, not this again.

The difference between something like Mood Boobs and something like Mahoromatic is that lots of other people will get Mahoromatic for the anime and all the episodes and parts of episodes that have nothing to do with BE. a BE fan paying $60 for a box-set Mahoromatic in order to see a 5-minute scene makes very little sense. Mood Boobs, on the other hand, is a BE movie catering directly and solely to the BE crowd. THERE IS NO REASON TO PURCHASE MOOD BOOBS SAVE FOR ITS BE CONTENT. And if that content is made available for free, then there is no incentive to buy it AT ALL. And if that happens, there is no reason for them to make any more. I actually paid for mine, and it is fantastic, but if they lose money on the production because more people just steal the free version than pay for it, there won't be any more BE content made just for the sake of BE.

Please, please edit out any links to the Youtube sites. I'm sending Warlock a PM with the uploader's handle, and he'll probably send a formal complaint in. Meantime, don't help it get any farther than it has, please.
SoylentOrange is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-06-2006   #45
Allogagan
Growth Fan

Ok then, where do we buy it from? Since in neither post was a link of where to buy it from listed. Since I am more then willing to buy it if I knew where from and how much. I did a search for Mood Boobs and all I got was a review talking about it with no link of where to buy it or anything else of use about it.
Unread 07-06-2006   #46
BaconExpert
Bacon no Jutsu

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoylentOrange
Oh Jesus Christ, not this again.

The difference between something like Mood Boobs and something like Mahoromatic is that lots of other people will get Mahoromatic for the anime and all the episodes and parts of episodes that have nothing to do with BE. a BE fan paying $60 for a box-set Mahoromatic in order to see a 5-minute scene makes very little sense. Mood Boobs, on the other hand, is a BE movie catering directly and solely to the BE crowd. THERE IS NO REASON TO PURCHASE MOOD BOOBS SAVE FOR ITS BE CONTENT. And if that content is made available for free, then there is no incentive to buy it AT ALL. And if that happens, there is no reason for them to make any more. I actually paid for mine, and it is fantastic, but if they lose money on the production because more people just steal the free version than pay for it, there won't be any more BE content made just for the sake of BE.

Please, please edit out any links to the Youtube sites. I'm sending Warlock a PM with the uploader's handle, and he'll probably send a formal complaint in. Meantime, don't help it get any farther than it has, please.
All right, you've got a point. Personally, I wasn't against Warlock, just curious, but that "one just happens to have BE while the other is all BE" point makes sense.

I will admit that those clips were nice, as there wasn't much of any previews for the video except some pictures of the girls' faces.
Unread 07-06-2006   #47
Sutibaru
---

Please. For the sake of BE, get rid of these links.
Unread 07-06-2006   #48
Allogagan
Growth Fan

If they want us to buy them why not post a link or something where to buy the instead of just saying we should buy something without knowing much about it. Its really hard to buy something when most of us either didn't know about it or most of us don't know where to buy it if we are willing. Its all good to say that you bought something and we should do the same but when you don't post the link where do do so its almost the same as saying that you are better then us cause you know where you could buy the thing but since we asked about it we can't buy it now cause you won't tell us where. Thus actually causing us to buy an entire homemade DVD (it was already said the person put all the money up themselves which makes it to me a homemade movie) to see a few mins of footage.