free hit counters
New eBook: CHANGED INTO AN ASIAN SCHOOLGIRL - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transgender Process (M2F / F2M)

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 01-24-2014   #1
Mindi Flyth
Process Fan

New eBook: CHANGED INTO AN ASIAN SCHOOLGIRL

My latest, longest and perhaps kinkiest eBook, Changed into an Asian Schoolgirl, is now available on Amazon.

Here's the summary:

Mike, a redneck killer on death row, is offered a most unusual deal in exchange for his freedom. He undergoes an experimental procedure that transforms him into a gorgeous 18-year-old Asian girl, and he becomes a student at a special college called the Dove's Nest.

Now Mike is Michelle, a racist criminal trapped in the body of a sexy Asian schoolgirl. But Mike's body isn't all that's changed. Will the Dove's Nest make this big, bad man into a good girl? Find out in Mindi Flyth's latest dark, erotic tale of transgender transformation.

This one packs in all kinds of twisted, fetishy fun: mind-control, spanking, public humiliation, bimbofication, (literal) sex machines, age regression and more. But it's also got an actual story and asks some questions about free will, as Mike struggles against his transformation from a bigoted killer to a cute, pigtailed, boy-crazy young woman.

Here's the link. You can find more of my work on my Amazon author page or my website. And if you enjoy the story, please leave a good review on Amazon. Reviews can make a huge difference in sales, and the better my kinky stories sell, the more of them I'll write!
Mindi Flyth is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
age regression, bimbofication, schoolgirl, transgender