free hit counters
Growth Request Thread(Read First Post) - Page 44 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Growth

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 01-04-2014   #517
greenock86
Leecher

Re: Growth Request Thread(Read First Post)

Can't say I ever read the tanning formula part. Do you remember who the author might have been?
greenock86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-04-2014   #518
Conker
King of All the Land

Quote:
Originally Posted by qzar9999 View Post
Oh okay, thanks. I'm don't really like furry stuff, but its nice to know what is what
Quote:
Originally Posted by qzar9999 View Post
Any irony in the squirrel not knowing that? ^_^
Conker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-08-2014   #519
Conker
King of All the Land

Okay, so I know I'm going to be bombed at for asking another opinion on Clips4Sale videos (no offense but aside from Missa nobody really makes any of them anymore, making that place pretty much the only place to find stuff), but has anyone bought either of these videos?
The first one is Growing Slave

http://clips4sale.com/studio/54401/C.../Growing-Slave
Has anyone bought this video? Is the growth hand-ripped or is it "natural" looking or is there no clothes destruction at all?
The second one is A Date With - Hulking Busty Blonde Amazon

http://clips4sale.com/studio/66673/C...#startingpoint
This one actually looks decent. Any clothes destruction?

Yeah I can't believe I was telling Missa anything about previews considering NEITHER of these clips have any previews so I can't even tell if the acting is shit or not. There is one clip on the store that is like $35 but is only seven minutes long and it doesn't even have any previews or pictures. That's crazy.

Although I don't want any explicit details I'm asking this because I do not want to spend any more money on crappy clips. These two sold really well (they are in the Top Sales list), so I'm wondering if these are good enough. To be clear, I only really care about the clothing destruction and acting. Everything else doesn't matter much to me.

Last edited by Conker; 01-08-2014 at 07:25 PM.
Unread 01-08-2014   #520
Chedmond
Lurker

Yeah, I bought both of them. I wouldn't bother with the first one, especially when it comes to what you're looking for. There isn't any clothes ripping at all. She basically just takes them off and gets closer to the camera. The acting's not too bad, she at least knows what she's trying to convey. As can be seen from the screenshot she's very much a 'girl next door' type, which is a turn-on for some, a turn-off for others.

As for The Sarcasproductions one, ehh....it's okay. I'm a longtime fan of Kayla Kleevage, and I was ecstatic she actually did a growth clip (she's done some Breast expansion clips for Taylormade awhile back from what I can remember, that's the closest she's done to this fetish up till now). There is some clothes ripping, hand-ripped, and a little off-camera (she splits her shorts, you hear it but don't see it). Not really enough, and she doesn't remove enough clothing to give any illusion of a real size increase IMO. It's mostly just upward angle shots. She seems a little confused about what she's doing acting-wise. There's a couple of times she roars full volume at the camera 'hulk' style, which frankly made me crack up. It's worth it if you like the model, but don't expect to be blown away.

Hope these little reviews helped.
Chedmond is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-08-2014   #521
Conker
King of All the Land

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chedmond View Post
Hope these little reviews helped.
Yep, thanks! Now I know that the second one is probably worth buying (to me at least).
wait...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chedmond View Post
Woah.
Unread 01-08-2014   #522
missa
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conker View Post
Yeah I can't believe I was telling Missa anything about previews considering NEITHER of these clips have any previews...
missa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-08-2014   #523
Conker
King of All the Land

Quote:
Originally Posted by missa View Post
Yeah, I'm actually grateful you have previews, because way too many times was I suckered into buying really crappy clips due to the lack of previews (I'm still pissed at that Nikki store).
Unread 01-08-2014   #524
Chedmond
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conker View Post
Yep, thanks! Now I know that the second one is probably worth buying (to me at least).
wait...

Woah.
Yeah, I don't post a whole lot here or anywhere....I typically don't say anything unless I HAVE something to say. It's just how I am.
Chedmond is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-08-2014   #525
75thparellel
guy

A Date With - Hulking Busty Blonde Amazon is not worth the money if you ask me. Its not the worst out there, but it sure as hell wasn't that good either. You can do way better for $16
Unread 01-09-2014   #526
Conker
King of All the Land

Quote:
Originally Posted by 75thparellel View Post
A Date With - Hulking Busty Blonde Amazon is not worth the money if you ask me. Its not the worst out there, but it sure as hell wasn't that good either. You can do way better for $16
What is the best hulk-out clip out there?
Unread 01-09-2014   #527
75thparellel
guy

That's a tough one I haven't grabbed that many, but Mistress Taylor has put out a few and they were decent. The clothes ripping, actresses and camera work were all good. I only have 'Enraged hulking Amazon Teacher Explodes' which is Alura jenson and 'Holly's Angry, hulking, Growing, Busting Transformation' which is quite pricey, but was pretty good. Those are the only 2 clips that style that ive bought though.
Unread 01-09-2014   #528
Conker
King of All the Land

Quote:
Originally Posted by 75thparellel View Post
TaylorMadeClips
Eh, I never found those so great because the acting was REALLY corny (in the Holly one at least) to me.

Tags
growth, minigts, poser, slow, story