free hit counters
Alice In Wonderland - Page 53 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Growth

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 09-16-2011   #625
50percentgrey
MacroTessaClaustroPhile

Re: Alice In Wonderland

Quote:
Originally Posted by Volfsbayne View Post
Kudos, nice work indeed. Maybe this person will sniff out other AiW artwork we haven't seen yet? Least its been an interesting read about how picky the chosen images were to be selected.
It's an all-age blog, so don't expect anything too risque.
Unread 09-19-2011   #626
Yuki443
Lurker

I'll leave these here.
http://ascii.jp/elem/000/000/508/508324/
http://ascii.jp/elem/000/000/553/553080/
Attached Images
File Type: png 1_o_.png (492.2 KB, 265 views)
File Type: png 4_o_.png (539.9 KB, 247 views)
File Type: jpg 01_cover_c_565x800.jpg (431.8 KB, 233 views)
File Type: jpg 21_moving_chess_c_800x663.jpg (337.6 KB, 226 views)
Yuki443 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-19-2011   #627
Silver Spoon
Mostly gone

Adorable Alice. For some reason, it reminds me somewhat of the character designs of recent anime Usagi Drop.
Silver Spoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-05-2011   #628
chachazero90
Process Disciple

Really nice.

I am going to meet American Mcgee in person this saturday.

I`m going to buy an Alice Madness artbook and attend his signing in Forbidden Planet in London!!!

Whether he`ll consider it or not I`ll see if he ever plans to make another sequel that he should try to put more SW and GTS in.

I want to get a few things straight before I do something stupid.

I know Mcgee does designing for games and the Spicy Horse company belongs to him but was he in charge of the story for Alice 1 and 2.

Did he create the story?

I want to make more comments like Alice eating that cake and then stomping on that card-guard was sexy and playing as G-Alice though simple was incredible and sexy and makes her look really dominant.

I`ll make it short by saying that having an SW and GTS Alice would be more fun.

I want to comment on the dark atmosphere on how great it was.

So many things I want to say!!!!!!!

Allright.
I want everyones thoughts.

You are a size process fetishist.

You are about to meet American Mcgee for his artbook signing.
You maybe able to ask questions but lets say you can say a few things to him.

What would you say?

I personally want to thank him for the wonderful game that came into fruition because of him and at the same time have him consider making a sequel where SW and GTS becomes more to the gameplay and story.

Also more DLC!!

So yeah what would you guy say or want me to say?
chachazero90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-05-2011   #629
darkoverlord2008
Lurker

Comment on the fun game and NOT say things in such a way thats extremely extremely disturbing to people and increasing the likelihood that I would get dragged off by security maybe?

Also not saying stuff in such a way that makes fun games sound like all they are is glorified wank material decreasing the chance they would feel they have the creative space to do things like that without thinking all their doing is catering to a bunch of weirdos?
darkoverlord2008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-05-2011   #630
50percentgrey
MacroTessaClaustroPhile

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkoverlord2008 View Post
Comment on the fun game and NOT say things in such a way thats extremely extremely disturbing to people and increasing the likelihood that I would get dragged off by security maybe?

Also not saying stuff in such a way that makes fun games sound like all they are is glorified wank material decreasing the chance they would feel they have the creative space to do things like that without thinking all their doing is catering to a bunch of weirdos?
And that's the only problem with meeting the makers of what you deviantly desired for so long. I should know. I met a few guys who's furry art I've cum a lot to and I felt... discouraged to engage in a shallow and meaningless conversation.
Unread 10-05-2011   #631
chachazero90
Process Disciple

I thought that as well.

I want to and I do genuinely enjoyed the game both story and gameplay.

But as you said commenting on the size sections as cool and sexy may be a BIG NO! NO!

I know in my heart what I want to say regarding the game, the enemies looked cool, Alice is a strong character, loved how u mixed reality and hallucination like that mocking turtle and the very end of the game, It really had my eyes glued to the screen and when I arrived at that mist area and always lost kind of scared me a little.

I`m sure my rambling would make him happy but how or rather what do you guys suggest I should say about the size sections that would at least have him consider to add more should he do a third Alice game.

the size sections in madness returns are:
1)Alice shrinking in gameplay, the process fast but seeable and hiccups give more effect
2)Revert, no comment
3) A small lake with a Giant "Drink Me" bottle waterfall, fanatastic idea, Alice going there and shrinking.
4)In order to escape the SUPER Card Guard, you have to shrink and enter a keyhole and if u look back the guards face is blocking the keyhole(I loved that bit). SW effecting the story.
5)Eating the cake and Alice dominates everyone and everything, both cutscene and gameplay
6)After breaking the final heart, you pour and entire "drink me" on yourself and shrink as you enter the last section to meet the queen.

Those are the size sections and I wonder what I can say about them to give him the idea for more size material.

Also Apparently there was going to be a movie planned about 10 years ago based on this directed by Wes Craven with Sarah Michell Geller as Alice but stuff happened so it got cancelled.

I`m wondering if you guys think I should mention anything about a movie adaption and if so what can I say.

I know for sure that Mcgee has said that he did not like Burtons movie, I forgot the reason.

This is so nerve-wrecking!!!!

This is outside the size thing but the scene where she got turned into a maneqquin was a doll tf which I made a thread of and really like.
The best I could say about,
Actually maybe I can ask him about it, depending on his answer maybe I can say add more similar things or something like that.

Anyway I await your opinions everyone!!!!

1 thing I always wanted to ask!
Remember that illustration of G-Alice stuck in a house, I was upset and I`m sure you were too that wasn`t in the game.
I really want to mention that to Mcgee but I don`t know how to.

Last edited by chachazero90; 10-05-2011 at 08:18 AM.
Unread 10-05-2011   #632
stravinskid
Process Fan

*facepalm*

Dude, are you even LISTENING to what the above are saying?
stravinskid is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-05-2011   #633
Sour Oblivion
Process Fan

Perhaps a simpler approach would be preferable. Here are the parts from your brainstorming that sounded perfectly fine:

"I want to comment on the dark atmosphere on how great it was."

"....the enemies looked cool, Alice is a strong character, loved how u mixed reality and hallucination like that mocking turtle and the very end of the game, It really had my eyes glued to the screen and when I arrived at that mist area and always lost kind of scared me a little."

"Also Apparently there was going to be a movie planned about 10 years ago based on this directed by Wes Craven with Sarah Michell Geller as Alice but stuff happened so it got cancelled."

All of the above topics you mentioned are good, normal, and not crazy-sounding. Please, for your own sake, stick to those. Don't go off on a tangent about the size stuff. But if you feel that you simply must talk about size stuff, then at least don't allude to the fact that certain people see it as sexual fetish material.
Sour Oblivion is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-06-2011   #634
chachazero90
Process Disciple

Thats the thing though!

I can`t think of anything to say about the size without almost revealing myself to be a fetish of mine.

Thats why I`m asking everyone if they have any suggestions as to how I can go about it.

Otherwise I should keep my mouth shut regarding size alltogether.

I mentioned how I can ask about the mannequin tf.
I want to ask what the meaning behind that was and see if I can question it further.
Unread 10-08-2011   #635
chachazero90
Process Disciple

I met him!

He wrote "Keep it Mad!" and wrote his signature in my art-book.

I did mention the size content.

I showed the 2 illustrations in the art-book that showed Alice stuck in a house and the one where shes attacked by Card-Guards and pretty much went on how before the games release I was excited for those scenes.

Mcgee said that there were many ideas he wanted to put in the game but EA Games really limited what he wanted to do.

The artbook actually shows some of those ideas.
Heck originally "Jack the Ripper" was one of them.

Anyway he pretty much said that he already had ideas on how to pick up Madness Returns but it depends on the fans and whether EA Games are willing to do it again.

Well the size topic started my conversation with him but it wasnt about it.

Frankly I was so nervous talking to him but he really is a nice guy and I could tell from his tone that he`s a little bit pissed off regarding EA.

Overall I am really happy that I got to meet American Mcgee, whether he actually does size or not doesn`t seem to matter.

Unfortunately I didn`t bring up the movie, I didn`t want to take too long since there was about a hundred or so people behind me.

I really am happy!!!

Before I close my post.
In the Alice game for the DS based on Burtons movie(I think) is there any GTS or SW?
Unread 10-11-2011   #636
mario72486
Lurker

Someone got around to posting Hanna Barbera's 1966 variation of Alice in Wonderland, or "What's a Nice Kid Like You Doing in a Place Like This?"

We have a little bit of size-changing early on, going in both directions. It's short, but at least they included it in some form.

- around the 2:08 mark
mario72486 is offline   Reply With Quote