free hit counters
TaylorMadeClips BE Updates - Page 6 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Breast Expansion

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 04-11-2008   #61
calibra16vuk
Lurker

Re: Mistress Taylor Presents BE Updates

All gone quiet can we expect any new updates?
calibra16vuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-11-2008   #62
PrBlahBlahtson
is not a mod.

Quote:
Originally Posted by calibra16vuk View Post
Just a word of advice? That's annoying and rude. I realize you want to know when the next video is coming, but as you may have noticed he hasn't answered you the first four times. Please stop.

It's not that I don't like you. I'm just direct.
PrBlahBlahtson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-12-2008   #63
evilconcarne
Process Fan

If you want more frequent updates, he posts on the bearchive forums more often then here. He just updated about filming two new girls for two new BE scenes.
evilconcarne is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-12-2008   #64
BudapestSwopeJr
hmmmm

Talking Re: Mistress Taylor Presents BE Updates

Quote:
Originally Posted by calibra16vuk View Post
Actually Taylor has shot several scenes and she has been posting about them.
I haven't answered you yet because I should have a couple edited already but I am so burnt right now on editing I sent them to our other editor and he turns around and takes a surprise vacation so now those raw footage tapes are stuck at his house until he returns. But I have another short scene Taylor just gave me I was going to cut and have ready in a day I hope.

Quote:
Originally Posted by evilconcarne View Post
If you want more frequent updates, he posts on the bearchive forums more often then here. He just updated about filming two new girls for two new BE scenes.
I have never posted there I don't think. This is the sole forum where I post on behalf of our sites or stores and that's because when Taylor did come here to post she was accused of being a spammer but nobody except Lorekeep knew we were even working on "Taylor Grows Very Drunk" for him. Two days after Taylor first posted the clip came out and I would doubt the response would have been the same then if she posted. But she was upset that even after Lorekeep posted and she re-posted she was totally ignored so she has never come back. HAHA

http://www.process-productions.com/f...ead.php?t=7588
So thats why I get to spread my infectious good cheer around this fine forum.

Evilconcarne since the first day of our partnership Taylor has done all the posting in forums and recently Growth clips are the only clips besides the ones she is in that she doesn't shoot and direct. I have ALWAYS been WAY BACK behind the scenes not wanting to be noticed and she's always been the show.
Assuming that I would have to be posting under Taylor's name is not giving her nearly the credit she deserves. She's got a PHD and has been known back as far as her B-movie days to be a fan favorite who was as personable as they come.
In fact Taylor was about to come back to this forum to post since she books, shoots and directs all the BE clips now.

BudapestSwopeJr is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-12-2008   #65
PrBlahBlahtson
is not a mod.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BudapestSwopeJr View Post
This is the sole forum where I post on behalf of our sites or stores and that's because when Taylor did come here to post she was accused of being a spammer but nobody except Lorekeep knew we were even working on "Taylor Grows Very Drunk" for him. Two days after Taylor first posted the clip came out and I would doubt the response would have been the same then if she posted. But she was upset that even after Lorekeep posted and she re-posted she was totally ignored so she has never come back.
...we messed that one up, didn't we?

It's not that I don't like you. I'm just direct.
PrBlahBlahtson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-12-2008   #66
cannonfodder
redneckdemon

Location: Wherever I happen to be at the moment. Usually drunk at the time, so details are hazy, at best.

Behold: the perils of the mysterious world known as 'forumland'. People make mistakes, and some folks, even with the best intensions, screw it up for everyone else. The best thing to do is take a deep breath, calm down, and move on. Maybe start with a mass appology on behalf of the blue-backed forum trolls? They are really to stupid to hold accountable for their maliciousness.

I for one had no idea that Taylor had a phd. That is freakin awsome! I really hope you folks can forgive us, and keep up the excellent work.

On behalf of lurkers everywhere: Thank you, and [insert diety of choice here] bless!!
cannonfodder is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-12-2008   #67
BudapestSwopeJr
hmmmm

Well her original post was spammy but I think we both thought the first clip would come out right afterwards and lorekeep would have a chance to maybe welcome her to the forum or something.

We are all for giving C4s owners who drive by spam a hard time because Taylor is there posting and giving away stuff in the forums so it pisses her off too. Though I think she thought that her second post warranted at least someone to say "ok".

Its all good.

Unread 04-12-2008   #68
Angelus
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cannonfodder View Post
Behold: the perils of the mysterious world known as 'forumland'. People make mistakes, and some folks, even with the best intensions, screw it up for everyone else. The best thing to do is take a deep breath, calm down, and move on. Maybe start with a mass appology on behalf of the blue-backed forum trolls? They are really to stupid to hold accountable for their maliciousness.

I for one had no idea that Taylor had a phd. That is freakin awsome! I really hope you folks can forgive us, and keep up the excellent work.

On behalf of lurkers everywhere: Thank you, and [insert diety of choice here] bless!!
What? No one called her out. "Forumland" works both ways; trolls and people who taking things way too seriously and gets upset at anything perceived as a wrongdoing towards them.
Angelus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-12-2008   #69
evilconcarne
Process Fan

Well, there is defintly someone updating on the BEarchive forums. or maybe its all the acid flashbacks coming to haunt me.
Unread 04-12-2008   #70
evilconcarne
Process Fan

http://forum.bearchive.com/showflat....page=5&fpart=7
Unread 04-12-2008   #71
BudapestSwopeJr
hmmmm

Quote:
Originally Posted by evilconcarne View Post
Well, there is defintly someone updating on the BEarchive forums. or maybe its all the acid flashbacks coming to haunt me.
The acid flashbacks seem to be affecting your comprehension. "MTaylor" stands for "Mistress Taylor"... of TaylorMadeClips.

OK... Nobody was rude to her and she didn't get upset at what was said. She LOVES feedback and she loves to shoot requests and suggestions. She didn't get any and she's not real comfortable posting purely for the "update" value so I said I'd give it a shot since i had already posted about the "Grows Drunk" clip. If it came off as more dramatic than that it wasn't meant to.

Thanks!

Unread 04-12-2008   #72
Taylor
TaylorMadeClips.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by xenon27 View Post
Jessie wasn't that bad. Got a couple of problems with it.

1. Butt Expansion. Not a fan of the booty.

2. When Jessie grew out of her clothes (BTW Jessie has a GREAT rack) she got naked THEN ALL OF A SUDDEN she has a new dress on. I understand the new dress but logically story wise would have loved to known how she got the new dress.
She was on a weird trip after smelling the magic mushrooms. We were trying to show different phases of her trip. If you have ever tripped you would understand. Things do not generally follow a "logical story".