free hit counters
The Show Must Go On - Page 2 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transgender Process (M2F / F2M)

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 09-11-2009   #13
Taylor
TaylorMadeClips.com

Re: The Show Must Go On

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weirdoid View Post
Do you do comissions? I have a few ideas but my tastes are very odd compared to most.

1. A man growing breasts (most likely a cute one in his 20's or lower 30's), huge ones. And he has a male friend who wants to enjoy them.

2. A girly acting girl becomes a man, her muscles grow and making her feminine outfit awkwardly tight, but she still acts very girly and feminine and her boyfriend comforts (maybe cuddling, but ina way that shows that she is his girl regardless of body) her post change.

God I really need to find someone (movies, art (no anime style though), etc.) who takes comissions of some kind. My tastes are too unusual to find normally.

They would be fun to shoot.
Unread 09-11-2009   #14
Taylor
TaylorMadeClips.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonides View Post
Um, pretty awesome! Is it for sale? Would love to patronize (in a good way) you guys.
Yes
I have it on my clip store
The link is in my signature.
Thank you
Unread 09-11-2009   #15
Taylor
TaylorMadeClips.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemical Night View Post
Hi There,

I would agree with the forum on this, that the work is seemingly very good. The detail in a vital factor and the production values are good for this project. Also, to any who might have seen the Taylor site preview or have bought the clip, I don't suppose that I would be alone in thinking that there is crotch deflation during the TG?; as it seems to be indicated, at least to me.

Alchemical-Night.
Yes, we deflated his crotch.
Unread 09-11-2009   #16
mithrandir
TgAprentice

Taylor just have to say I love all your work, just purchased this clip and am downloading it right now! My only thought is next time bigger breast as has been said here before, something about making the newly transgendered have large breasts just adds to reinforce how radical of a change has happened! Plus big boobs make me happy!
mithrandir is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-12-2009   #17
Alchemical Night
Watcher

Hi There,

I downloaded the clip a little while ago and watched it through. It is a good, very well composed and effective TG work.

The transformation was a classic and well handeld. The change of his crotch, the swelling of his rear, breast expansion, hair growth and the final morph were all interesting and effective, though there is some room to improve things.

Thinking things over, I thought that perhaps the crotch change might have been more pronounced or used more organic sounds to emphasise the change; though the idea was a brilliant starter and well done. Breast expansion was well handeld, though perhaps other organic sounds could be used beyond the more liquid noises heard. The hair growth was good too and quite well done. The final morph was a little awkward, but such processes can be improved too as well.

Also, I did like her commenting on her change, feeling the change in her clothes and kicking her shoes off as she knew they were much too big; a nice, classic theme in much TG fiction which was well done too. The examination was effective and did highlight the idea of the male trying to adapt to his (her) new body. In all, the clips was a good, effective work which does indicate a rich creative potential from Taylor and her associates.

Thumbs up on a job well done, and to future successes .

Thank you,

Alchemical-Night.
Alchemical Night is offline   Reply With Quote