free hit counters
Identity Theft-New body swap movie - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transgender Process (M2F / F2M)

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 08-25-2009   #1
RdDrfJames
Leecher

Identity Theft-New body swap movie

Hi there,
My names James and I did a youtube series about a year and a half to two years ago called The Wand of Change, and since then I have filmed a new body swap movie that I finished a few months ago called Identity Theft. A quick plot description is:
"After winning 50 million dollars in the state lottery Matt Walker was on top of the world, but a "chance" encounter one evening with the beautiful and mysterious Karen Bristol was to change all of that for him. Inviting her back to his place, he awakens the next morning to find that his mind now resides in Karen's body and the person who is now in his body is not, and never was, Karen?
The new 'Karen' is quickly forced out on to the street where she finds that she is penniless and wanted by the police. Will Matt be able to regain his life or will 'she' be a victim of Identity Theft for life!

The movie runs 66 minutes long and you can see more information on it at my website:

http://www.threedegreesoffcenter.net/

I have received a number of positive online reviews, which can be seen on my website and there are also a number of reviews from people who purchased it on the Metamorphose site at:

http://www.metamorphose.org/thread/s...hread&se1=show

There are a couple of trailers up on youtube for the movie at:

and

I have the movie up for sale on Ebay for $23 which includes the shipping and handling, and I also have a combo deal which includes the Wand of Change series on DVD for $33.

If you have any questions or want to purchase the DVD outside of Ebay, then send me and email at WandOfChange@aol.com

Thanks for your time!

James
RdDrfJames is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-26-2009   #2
Leonides
Process Fan

Re: Identity Theft-New body swap movie

Cool, James. Looking forward to it!
Leonides is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-26-2009   #3
blackcoal
Lurker

i watched your wand of change siries and it was ace, dident you also team up wiv mako Dap for some vids?
blackcoal is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-26-2009   #4
RdDrfJames
Leecher

Yes, I worked with Mako on a number of projects: the Game Over 1.0 thru 1.3 (1.1 and 1.3 are available on the Wand of Change DVD), also on the first three episodes of Tales from the Underground and I was the Hatter in The Black Rabbit.
Unread 08-26-2009   #5
JBird
Casual Artist

Looks very interesting. I'll have to check it out sometime.
JBird is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-26-2009   #6
monkat
Frequent Poster

Looks like it has a great script! *judging solely from the trailers, mind you*, but the acting seems a little amateur :O! Nothing wrong with that though, I may even buy it (I never buy anything...)
monkat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-13-2009   #7
RdDrfJames
Leecher

HI Everyone!

I have been working on the Identity Theft website and have now set it up to take credit card payments directly. So now you don't have to deal with either Ebay or Paypal, but you can just use your credit or debt cards. It still has all the protections of Paypal, but you don't need an account to use it. I also still have the Ebay auctions going for those who like Ebay.

Here is the link to the purchasing page on my website if you are interested:

http://www.threedegreesoffcenter.net/Purchasing.html

Thanks!

James