free hit counters
mind control, bimbo transformation - Page 95 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > And Everything Else...

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 08-21-2011   #1129
Gaffenheimer
Death is Near

Re: mind control, bimbo transformation

Does anyone have the source of this?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 129754042685.jpg (119.9 KB, 883 views)
Gaffenheimer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-21-2011   #1130
easton
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muhznit View Post
Please have it be more bimbo than PChronos' pic of her somewhere earlier in this thread. Also, if you're doing any pokemon-related bimbofication, try to make use of these pokedex entries:
Blissey (Pearl): "It is a Pok?mon that delivers happiness. Eating its egg is said to make one kind to everyone."
Beheeyem (White): "It uses psychic power to control an opponent's brain and tamper with its memories."

Also, since you're writing two stories, may as well go with two different styles of bimbofication, or more accurately mind control, being the other half of the thread title. <_<

For my tastes, I for one am perfectly fine with a lot of sex. This is a fetish work we're talking about afterall. I approve of "bimbo" being synonymous with "Gullible nymphomaniac" or just being a nympho in general. Not quite trashy like a slut, or dirty like a whore, but someone with an enthusiastic attitude toward phallic objects that borders just a liiiiiitle below "cock worship". A similar attitude regarding BE (beachball size is my pesonal favorite) can't hurt either. Finally, with all the emphasis on personal preference I can muster, don't have her TOO dumb. She should at least know what kind of batteries her vibrator takes, be able to figure out her own bra size, and memorize the phone number of that well-hung geek playing that "Master PC" game on his laptop. Again, personal preference due to how it's high-octane flamewar fuel. <_<
I'll keep those ideas in mind. For Ashley, what I thought so far is he gets kissed by a bimbo trainer and then becomes Bimbo Ashley every full moon, just like a werewolf but sexier, then she goes out on the town for a fun night out, then awakes the next morning as a boy wearing make up and wondering why there are two boys in bed with him. XD Got a bit more then that, but don't wanna spoil the whole story.

Probably won't work on that for awhile since I have a ton of commissions and 2 bimbo stories in the works, just to name a few.
easton is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-21-2011   #1131
mercury01
No Man's Slave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaffenheimer View Post
Does anyone have the source of this?
That would be UED-guy. He has a blog and a deviantart.
mercury01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-21-2011   #1132
tghawk555
New look! Whatcha think?

Quote:
Originally Posted by easton View Post
I'll keep those ideas in mind. For Ashley, what I thought so far is he gets kissed by a bimbo trainer and then becomes Bimbo Ashley every full moon, just like a werewolf but sexier, then she goes out on the town for a fun night out, then awakes the next morning as a boy wearing make up and wondering why there are two boys in bed with him. XD Got a bit more then that, but don't wanna spoil the whole story.
Wouldn't that be more of a slut-bo (slut+bimbo)? I mean, I get that bimbos can get taken advantage of somewhat easily, but not all of them are sluts, too...

Teehee! Like what you see, boys?

There need to be more werewoman TG sequences!!

A TG sequence is not a TG sequence without process and a clothes change!

Bimbos Aren't Sluts! 181 supporters and counting!

Official bet between me and OhZone (Result to be determined on November 4, 2020)

Check out my dA: TGHawk's Lounge
tghawk555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-21-2011   #1133
easton
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tghawk555 View Post
Wouldn't that be more of a slut-bo (slut+bimbo)? I mean, I get that bimbos can get taken advantage of somewhat easily, but not all of them are sluts, too...
True I guess, but it's mostly just in ideas development. ^^;
easton is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-21-2011   #1134
Dr.Bee
The mad Dr. of process

I'm surprised no one has mentioned these yet.
http://g.e-hentai.org/g/397785/b895e2f737/
http://g.e-hentai.org/g/397132/e950b2d152/
http://g.e-hentai.org/g/397861/f2c1c5c362/
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 000.jpg (290.7 KB, 514 views)
File Type: jpg 157Extra.jpg (162.4 KB, 432 views)
File Type: png 01.png (880.2 KB, 269 views)
File Type: png 12.png (908.6 KB, 288 views)
File Type: png 03.png (532.2 KB, 261 views)
File Type: png 14.png (590.5 KB, 367 views)

SAY HELLO TO MY LATEST INVENTION.. The B.E.e Gun! Wah Ha Ha Ha Ha!!!:
Dr.Bee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-21-2011   #1135
olddude12
I don't understand...

^We've linked to all of Henshin-san's main threads several times prior to your post.

Here's his current one.

http://hypnochan.org/hyp/res/16981.html
olddude12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-22-2011   #1136
Sephie
EYES UP HERE

Location: Over the Mountains Of the Moon, Down the Valley of the Shadow

First part rough draft of the midevil bimbo tale:

Processia (give me a better name) was a small kingdom on the border between three larger countries. The only reason it had not been conquered by one of it's larger neighbors is that the balance of power was delicate twixt the three (need names for them as well) and all sides were afraid of being the kingdom to initiate a conflict, especially since Processia had little to offer in the way of resources other than lumber and some decent farmland. The monarchy of Processia was passed matrilineally, and the first heir to the thrown was Princess Alicia of the Hawkstead lineage. While no means ugly her features were not particularly outstanding. She had well kempt black hair cut to shoulder length after a recent incident involving uncombed hair and a low tree branch, grey eyes, a Romanesque nose breasts just large enough to cup in the hand, and the hips of one who had not known childbirth. Most of her days were spent either in ettickit (spelling?) lessons, or in the garden where she insulated in her love of reading, safe from the peering eyes of the clergy who would scold her for stepping out of her place in the world.

//I will pause here until I have verification that the individual presented is a suitable target for bimboification, or would people prefer a prince?//
Unread 08-22-2011   #1137
Director
Look over there!

It's etiquette, for the record (Yeah, I know, English is dumb), and looking good! Personally I don't mind prince or princess, honestly. Still, I like Alicia, so I'd be happy if you continued with her.
Director is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-22-2011   #1138
tghawk555
New look! Whatcha think?

Prince would be good, princess is fine, too. Although, if there's going to be sex, please do make a point to point that out beforehand.

That being said, the word you're looking for spelling clarification on is "etiquette." Also, did you happen to base the princess' name off of me, by chance?

Teehee! Like what you see, boys?

There need to be more werewoman TG sequences!!

A TG sequence is not a TG sequence without process and a clothes change!

Bimbos Aren't Sluts! 181 supporters and counting!

Official bet between me and OhZone (Result to be determined on November 4, 2020)

Check out my dA: TGHawk's Lounge
tghawk555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-23-2011   #1139
Sephie
EYES UP HERE

Location: Over the Mountains Of the Moon, Down the Valley of the Shadow

Quote:
Originally Posted by tghawk555 View Post
Prince would be good, princess is fine, too. Although, if there's going to be sex, please do make a point to point that out beforehand.

That being said, the word you're looking for spelling clarification on is "etiquette." Also, did you happen to base the princess' name off of me, by chance?
Maybe...

Look a convenient distraction.
Unread 08-26-2011   #1140
robiotic
You what?

Full bimbo tg sequence I had commissioned from Cluedog a while ago, figure it's about time I posted it here:

And a bimbo/mind control TG comic I did recently here:
http://robiotic.deviantart.com/#/d47vre4