free hit counters
mind control, bimbo transformation - Page 98 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > And Everything Else...

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 09-10-2011   #1165
Muhznit
The Magical Mammary Man

Re: mind control, bimbo transformation

Quote:
Originally Posted by mook View Post
Darn. I think I must be weird.... *Grins*
Nah, more or less every guy transposes his fantasies onto women around him. Most of those that do are just too scared of their reputations being tarnished even to admit it. A perfectly rational behavior when you think about it. Especially if your own friends one day decide to google you out of curiosity.

I'm generally more public about my fetishes, so more or less my friends already know which of them I'd choose to be busty nymphos. <3 If they don't know, I encourage them to find out. :D

I love 'em.
Muhznit is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-11-2011   #1166
mook
Process Fan

Nice one. Well, I think us girls are just more open with our bitchiness anyway. And I doubt my boss would ever find me here...
mook is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-11-2011   #1167
Muhznit
The Magical Mammary Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by mook View Post
Nice one. Well, I think us girls are just more open with our bitchiness anyway. And I doubt my boss would ever find me here...
Provided the cover of anonymity stays intact, yes, she'll never find you. But the possibility is out there that your boss is just as into the bimbo fetish as you are, and may be eager to bimbofy you as much as you are to her. Story inspiration, anyone?

...it irritates me that humanity is encouraged to surpress their sexuality into oblivion for the sake of image. -_-

I love 'em.
Unread 09-12-2011   #1168
blackshirtboy
Process Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muhznit View Post
...it irritates me that humanity is encouraged to surpress their sexuality into oblivion for the sake of image. -_-
While this is a problem I feel I should play devils advocate and say that for me, and perhaps others, the reason I don't transpose my fantasies onto those around me is not because I am repressed.
Some of it comes down to the way I approach my deviancies but a lot of it comes down to the fact that what I am into involves extreme physical, and in many cases mental transformations and I can never imagine someone I know, or even someone I see on the train going through that without feeling a twinge of guilt that such a process would completely ruin their lives.
I don't want to look at a girl across he street, a girl who has friends and a family and her own life, and imagine her with platinum blonde hair and great jiggling boobs taking it up every hole. It just seems disrespectful.

That may just be me though.
Unread 09-12-2011   #1169
Director
Look over there!

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackshirtboy View Post
While this is a problem I feel I should play devils advocate and say that for me, and perhaps others, the reason I don't transpose my fantasies onto those around me is not because I am repressed.
Some of it comes down to the way I approach my deviancies but a lot of it comes down to the fact that what I am into involves extreme physical, and in many cases mental transformations and I can never imagine someone I know, or even someone I see on the train going through that without feeling a twinge of guilt that such a process would completely ruin their lives.
I don't want to look at a girl across he street, a girl who has friends and a family and her own life, and imagine her with platinum blonde hair and great jiggling boobs taking it up every hole. It just seems disrespectful.

Not just you. This describes me pretty much perfectly.
Director is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-12-2011   #1170
ser-j
Yes you are!

Quote:

I agree with you.

Personally, I'd rather keep my fantasies in my fantasy and my reality in reality.
ser-j is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-12-2011   #1171
wandering_spirit
Just a wanderer

I'd also draw a limit on fantasy and reality.

I mean, some fantasies can be interesting, but would be downright impossible to put in reality (almost every kind of TF). Others would probably be disrespectful or downright insulting. Some, I even wonder how they could be transposed.

For a long while, I've been drawing original characters, but only one of them I'd wish was real. It doesn't make me a perv or anything, but it's just something I do when my mind wonders.

I usually stick to drawing others' fetishes and fantasies, sometimes putting a little of my own, but I keep such fantasies as short stories and drawings, rather than looking at someone and seeing it happen.

"In this egotistic world in which we live in, it is sometimes to wonder if we shouldn't be like mirrors for others to deem us worthy to be looked at." - 'Le Chat'

wandering_spirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-12-2011   #1172
The-Pro
Frequent Poster

I feel the same way about the guilt, and get turned on anyway. Don't know what that says about me.

Awesome back when I had a woman that was perfectly willing to engage in that sort of thing though...
The-Pro is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-12-2011   #1173
easton
Frequent Poster

Probably my Ex, since she got too bitchy about our relationship (Partly my falut, but she was too inpatient for us to resolve our problems). She's the total opposite of bimbo, so that would be a lotta fun, as revenge, haha. XD
easton is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-12-2011   #1174
Muhznit
The Magical Mammary Man

Quote:

Hm. You do have quite the point. Personally, I'm not into the extremes, so that could be a factor in my opinion on the matter. A pair of lactating breasts the size each the size of a head, and a libido comparable to the average 18-year old male is all I'd really go for. That's not TOO evil of me, is it? <_<

I generally dislike the intelligence loss, destruction of individuality, revenge-fueled sabotage of lifestyle, and extreme abuse I see in various styles of bimbo transformations. Hell, there's so many variants I dislike that I can't even really say I'm into bimbofication, but it seems to be the one fetish where BE and MC most consistently co-exist. :l

Speaking of MC, the mind control community's been straaaaaaaangely slow...

I love 'em.
Unread 09-13-2011   #1175
funfun74
Wolf Girl

I agree with Muhznit, give me the physical changes of a bimbo transformation and the libido of an average 18 year old male and its good. Then she would love sex and be smart enough to think of new and creative ways to enjoy it. I've never been a fan of the whole turning a person into a mindless slut. I feel like it is too close to rape for me to enjoy.
funfun74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-13-2011   #1176
The-Pro
Frequent Poster

I'm the inverse. I can take or leave the increased libido but need the hamstrung intellect. As long as they're aware of it, at least. Never got the point of identity death.
The-Pro is offline   Reply With Quote