free hit counters
blackshirtboys sketchbook - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > And Everything Else...

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 04-11-2011   #1
blackshirtboy
Process Master

blackshirtboys sketchbook

I decided to scan in what I have from my sketchbook since I started drawing in it some time in January-ish. Now there is a very good reason that I'm posting in the Everything Else board and that is that a lot of the stuff sprinkled around the TG stuff is kind of... out there, and may seem especially so to those who know me only as the guy who does generally straight up SFW TG on my DeviantArt account.
Part of the reason for all the weirdness is because I'm trying to push through a bad case or artists block by drawing stuff I usually wouldn't, and another reason is that I am a freak and stuff.
So I hope you guys enjoy, theres pretty much a smattering of everything in here.
Also I'm open to any questions or anything, and if you folks like the thread then I may post more sketches.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg nssketch1.jpg (769.2 KB, 465 views)
File Type: jpg nssketch2.jpg (880.7 KB, 452 views)
File Type: jpg nssketch3.jpg (1.06 MB, 435 views)
File Type: jpg nssketch4.jpg (861.8 KB, 378 views)
File Type: jpg nssketch5.jpg (716.8 KB, 346 views)
File Type: jpg nssketch6.jpg (754.2 KB, 556 views)
File Type: jpg nssketch7.jpg (793.1 KB, 363 views)
File Type: jpg nssketch8.jpg (1.15 MB, 404 views)
File Type: jpg nssketch9.jpg (862.7 KB, 369 views)
File Type: jpg nssketch10.jpg (972.6 KB, 530 views)
File Type: jpg nssketch11.jpg (746.4 KB, 388 views)
File Type: jpg nssketch12.jpg (955.5 KB, 441 views)
File Type: jpg nssketch13.jpg (786.3 KB, 330 views)
File Type: jpg nssketch14.jpg (1.00 MB, 358 views)
File Type: jpg nssketch15.jpg (791.2 KB, 409 views)
File Type: jpg nssketch16.jpg (838.1 KB, 351 views)
File Type: jpg nssketch17.jpg (676.2 KB, 375 views)
File Type: jpg nssketch18.jpg (906.3 KB, 596 views)
File Type: jpg nssketch19.jpg (806.2 KB, 449 views)
File Type: jpg nssketch20.jpg (930.2 KB, 516 views)
File Type: jpg nssketch21.jpg (974.3 KB, 456 views)
Unread 04-11-2011   #2
NuclearKite
Kinky Utterances

Re: blackshirtboys sketchbook

these are great, bro. thanks for sharing!
NuclearKite is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-11-2011   #3
Vengeance1701
Modest Moderator

Ah.

Doodling.

I approve!
Unread 04-12-2011   #4
cannonfodder
redneckdemon

Location: Wherever I happen to be at the moment. Usually drunk at the time, so details are hazy, at best.

Oh, nice! I think my favorite was the girl playing with perspective, stripping and TGing the pedestrian ahead of her on the side walk. I for one highly encourage you to continue posting your stranger stuff here. Much of it isn't to my liking, but much of it IS, too, so...heh. I'm a greedy bastard, what can I say?

Besides my favorite already mentioned, I liked the lip expansion stuff as well, and would love to see you work that in (perhaps on a lesser scale) to some of your more SFWDA stuff. Also got a kick out of the pregnant guy, and the fellow with the udder. I felt that both those could have been a part of something...more? My imagination runs amok, and I love it when something makes it do that, hehehe.

Also? +10 for BE. I'll leave you alone now.
cannonfodder is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-16-2011   #5
inui
Frequent Poster

Great! Thank you for sharing... I hope to see some (or all) of them finished and posted here (and on DeviantArt)!
Unread 04-16-2011   #6
blackshirtboy
Process Master

Thanks for the kind words, guys.
I'm not sure how much in here will make it to a finished illustration, but who knows.
Unread 04-16-2011   #7
Nihtgenga
Come into my parlour...

Ooh, high quantities of awesome here...
Unread 04-17-2011   #8
Weirdoid
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nihtgenga View Post
Ooh, high quantities of awesome here...
Awesome Art Blackshirt boy. I forgot how good your art can be. Those that stand out (due to either quality or hitting my tastes) I will comment on.

ROW 1 image 2: the literal penis girl: I always was a fan of a girl merging with, becoming, or replacing a guys dick. Especially if she controls his arousal and still likes men. I am glad you drew it. While not perfect (I am not a fan of bodilly fluids) it is nice to see it drawn.

ROW 1 image 4: assymetric TG: I like the assymetry shown in the TG pic here, I like piecemeal mixed mid changes alot better than androgynous looking ones. I'd prefer it if the assymetry was male/female not degree of feminization but still a very nice pic.

ROW 1 Image 6: colored half and half: This pic is wonderful, a great half and half with no lines splitting the middle, and it shows how wonderful an image can look when cleaned up and colorized.

ROW 2 image 1: pretty black girl: It's rare for me to find pictures of girls cute online, but she has a cute soft face. I wish both eyes were made big and bright but still it's a very cute face. Good job.

ROW 2 IMAGE 2: TG Sequences: This sequence shows how much better art looks when made from sketch to full. Thew artwork itself is lovely. But on the other hand it's the type of TG that the TG forum loves but does nothing for me, two pics of men followed by two pics of women with no sign of any between.

ROW 3 IMAGE 2: guy with breasts, and guy with female lower half and dick: I always love seeing a man with big pert heaving tits. I also love the guy with a female lower half, a dick, and taking anal insertion. I always liked the idea of men with a feminine hips and ass but I do not like vagina so the inclusion of a dick on this pic makes it work. And your willingness to show anal insertion makes me wonder if you'd do pics with a guy on top doing anal.

ROW 3 pic 4: cute goatee guy: The guy in the goatee is something rare in TG/TF art a cute guy, with masculine traits, and a male not drew to look like a kid. A refreshing releif from androgynous bodied guys,

ROW 3 image 5: merging and penis growing girl: People merging has always interested me, sadly most in TG have the result always be a girl with a dick as most of the male mass mysteriously vanishes. You rarely see merging in progress and find it interesting how her breasts form from his back. I also like the girl sprouting dicks from all over her body. I always liked dick mouths, nipples, fingers, etc.

ROW 3 image 6: udder guy: Usually I do not like udder growth (or other animal parts) but I like this pic, I am not sure why. Maybe because of it's passing resemblance to an mpreg at first glance.

ROW 3 image 8: headswapped guy and lips guy: A guys head on a girls body is always a transformation I have mixed views on. I find it hot having an obviously male head (no androgynous heads or face swaps) on a girls body, but the fact this means the presence of a vagina (and how some artists who do it like showing that part off) makes it a turn off. I also like womens heads on manly male bodies if they still have a feminine pose and wear girl clothes. The mixed growth on a male with big lips is also interesting. I seen changes like that done on women before but not men. It makes me wonder if his genitals will grow huge in the next step.

ROW 4 image 1: pregnant guy and big butt guy: My three favorite TG's are pregnant men, men with breasts, and "male girls" (ftm changes that act feminine, girls heads on guys bodies, guys made to act like women but no forced femme etc.) I am glad you have a pregnant guy pic. I also like how he has male genitals, though they do seem very small and out of proportion. I also like the big girly butt on the other guy, but the horse tail and dripping pussy is sort of a turn off for me.

ROW 5 image 1: shemale: Finally I end with the shemale. It;s too sketchy to tell if I like it or not. But shemales are an odd place for me TG wise. I prefer them to full women as they get rid of the worst part of a woman for me, but they are overdone at times. Sometimes they are too feminine for my tastes. (when I look for shemales I tend to skip art and go to photos where I have a chance to see an unpassing one who still has strong shoulders and a masculine build).

Overall you do great work, Do you do comissions? If so what do they cost?
Weirdoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-17-2011   #9
blackshirtboy
Process Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weirdoid View Post
Awesome Art Blackshirt boy. I forgot how good your art can be. Those that stand out (due to either quality or hitting my tastes) I will comment on.
[...]
Overall you do great work, Do you do comissions? If so what do they cost?
Wow, I really appreciate you taking the time to comment on everything that you did. To answer your question I do take commissions, you can find the pricing and stuff at the bottom of my journal on DeviantArt: http://blackshirtboy.deviantart.com/
Unread 04-19-2011   #10
Xhamirre
Lurker

I always love your work, but I'd have to say that my favourite one of this bunch is the headswapped man's head on the female body. It's probably my favourite (if not really processable because squick) and I never really see it, never mind as well-done as that. Something about the fact that, to me anyway, it's almost scientifically viable makes it all the more enticing. You know, once we figure out how to graft nerves together.
Xhamirre is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-19-2011   #11
tghawk555
New look! Whatcha think?

Haha, the wandering mind of an artist is truly an interesting thing, to say the least. Good stuff, BSB.

Hey, I'm just wondering, that "personification of interest in TG" woman, what's it say in the notes about her? Will you give her hair? And will she be "featured" in any of your artwork in the near future?

Teehee! Like what you see, boys?

There need to be more werewoman TG sequences!!

A TG sequence is not a TG sequence without process and a clothes change!

Bimbos Aren't Sluts! 181 supporters and counting!

Official bet between me and OhZone (Result to be determined on November 4, 2020)

Check out my dA: TGHawk's Lounge
tghawk555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-20-2011   #12
blackshirtboy
Process Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by tghawk555 View Post
Hey, I'm just wondering, that "personification of interest in TG" woman, what's it say in the notes about her? Will you give her hair? And will she be "featured" in any of your artwork in the near future?
Shes a character I came up with as an antagonist for FIGHT! 2, the story has changed a bit since I sketched that page but she may still show up. Also the other women on the same page (not counting the one in the top left) are her with different clothing and hairstyles.