free hit counters
"Moon Princess" Growth Clip - Page 2 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Growth

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 01-15-2006   #13
Voilodion

8 MINUTES LONG!? Wow, no wonder it seems such an odd movie then. What the title of the whole collection? I wonder if it was the whole story or only part of it. I read a translation of "Taketori Monogatari" yesterday, and it's pretty hard to believe that that story is related to this video. Was this movie intended as comical, perhaps? I also wonder if the director knows just how many fans he's created with this clip...
Unread 01-16-2006   #14
mehappy

can someone post the clip?
Unread 01-16-2006   #15
SSJAzazel
I am..the Tree Tackler!

It's out there. I'm sure one could google it and it'll come right up.
Unread 01-18-2006   #16
Voilodion

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSJAzazel
It's not that simple. Believe me, I've tried. Instead, try to join a Yahoo group or something on that order (like the one posted earlier), and then it will be much easier to find.
Unread 01-18-2006   #17
LK
Process Disciple

Crunk's forum has probably got it.
Unread 01-21-2006   #18
Allogagan
Growth Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSJAzazel
Right thats like going to google and typing Alice in Wonderland and not knowing which year was the one you are looking for was made. Moon Princess is as well known in Japan as Snow White or any of the Grimm Fairy Tales and is made into movies as often also.
Allogagan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-21-2006   #19
SSJAzazel
I am..the Tree Tackler!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allogagan
Right thats like going to google and typing Alice in Wonderland and not knowing which year was the one you are looking for was made. Moon Princess is as well known in Japan as Snow White or any of the Grimm Fairy Tales and is made into movies as often also.
*shrugs* Only pointed out that one probably COULD google it. Beyond that? Meh, not my issue.
Unread 01-21-2006   #20
Allogagan
Growth Fan

What we were trying to point out if it was as easy as google searching it we would have it by now. Since we do know somethings about the clip, we know its roughly 8min long total (short) and it came out in 1994/95 but we are not sure of the title it goes by, Moon Princess the book/story goes by at least 3 titles, Moon Princess, Princess of the Moon, Woodcuter's Daughter to say the least.
Allogagan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-21-2006   #21
TF-Viewer
Slave to the Process Forum

I have enough trouble finding stuff that was made in America. I don't think we'll have much luck finding the full version of some obscure short film made in another country. I think we should just count ourselves lucky that someone had a copy out there and they captured the part of video that mattered, and put it out there on the net in the first place.
TF-Viewer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-30-2006   #22
Voilodion

Hmm...
Still...who was that weirdo kid gawking at the growing girl?
Unread 02-05-2006   #23
Androxi

To be honest, The Moon Princess growth scene wasn't that great in my opinion, it was good because it had a Japanese woman in it, but otherwise it wasn't amazing. Now, in my opinion, The updated "Attack of the 50ft Woman" growth scene was the best. Just annoyed me that they didn't show more of Danyl Hannah's feet in that scene, something all too common.
Unread 11-21-2015   #24
jwyattguy
Hey Kool Aid!

Re: "Moon Princess" Growth Clip

Somebody has re-posted the growth scene, and the quality is FANTASTIC compared to the old clip.

Sadly... all the nudity was blurred out. For shame.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbQATkfSG3g

You are a very solid person, always sure, always secure, stubborn, determined, and very loyal... You are a very strong minded person and stick to your word... people like and trust you..
jwyattguy is offline   Reply With Quote