free hit counters
Incubusted (Complete) - Page 5 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transgender Process (M2F / F2M)

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 08-11-2006   #49
GearRyu
Be Amused

Thank you all for the compliments. ^^

Glad y’all are enjoying the cliffhanger. The final chapter is coming… I have been planning it for a long time.

The homefront is coming along better now.

To CNash: Glad to hear you are so interested in this version of heaven/hell. Expect to see a little more on it in the final chapter. If I should ever come back to this universe, I may write more to expand on the supernatural realms (perhaps even beyond what is known thus far), and, after all, Tormivol has had an interesting past...

Now, I went ahead and took a look at fictionmania… Interesting! I am excited about the possibility of posting there. However, I wonder, how big is the target audience? (just an estimate – I am guessing it is very large) And what categories would I put the story under?

As for the current audience… just you fellows. This story is my way of giving back to the community that has already given so much. I am glad that the story has been so well-received. I greatly appreciate everyone’s comments.

Now, I have hit 10,000+ posts. Normally, this is the point when I would unleash some sort of “omgthx4teh10K!” piccie featuring one of my characters, with some type of “V for Victory” sign, and a flashy “10,000 HITS!” title above him/her/it. Unfortunately, it is my opinion that my artistic drawing ability lacks the luster to do justice to the characters (though I might give it a shot anyway…) Instead, I may very well provide some type of “bonus”. Maybe previews of some upcoming story ideas I have?(pondering a few stories... one with TF, another with TG, one with SW/GTS, one with a mixture of several processes) Perchance a rant or two? Something special, y’know?

In the meantime, I have finally finished the “almost-final” draft of Chapter 4. I spent two nights working on it, writing out nine pages, 5000 words. Finally, you will get to see what Alex and Rick were up to while Drazz’mik was busy trying to keep their day perfect. I enjoyed writing this chapter, which I think has a slightly surreal aspect to the entirety of it. I expect to be done with the final edits by tomorrow night, or perhaps even within a few hours. In any case, I hope the result shall prove interesting to you, my fellow Processors.

My TG/BE/TF/SW story, "The Reluctant Salesman": http://www.process-productions.com/f...ad.php?t=20765

My BE/MG/GTS story, "The Perfect Evolution": http://www.process-productions.com/f...fect+evolution

My TG/BE Story, "Incubusted": http://www.process-productions.com/f...ght=incubusted

Last edited by GearRyu; 08-11-2006 at 03:18 AM.
GearRyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-11-2006   #50
GearRyu
Be Amused

I have finished the edits. I now present the until-now missing Chapter Four! This is meant to be the most romantic chapter. Please, enjoy, and when you finish, I recommend going back to have a look at Chapter Five, to see how they sync up (expect a little bit of desync, which should be fixed when I roll out a revised version of the entire story).

By the way, I recommend reading Chapter Four before Chapter Five, for obvious reasons. If you are one of the few to not have read Chapter Five yet, this will allow you to retain some of the surprise. And for those of you who have already read Chapter Five, you get to see what was going on in front of the curtain!

In any case, I hope you enjoy the chapter, my fellow Processors. Now, if you please, take a comfortable seat, sit back, and relax, and enjoy...

Chapter 4: Twelve Hour Waltz

Part 1: Dream You of Me

Alex?s white blouse reminded her of cake. She sipped from a tall glass of cold milk, and stared straight ahead, at the television set, uncomprehendingly. Her right foot tapped up and down in impatience, when her mother stepped through the door leading to the kitchen.

?Dear, dear,? she said to Alex, calling out to her child, a stirring spoon in her right hand. Alex shut her eyes and took a deep breath that she did not feel. When she opened her eyes, her mother was standing right before her, slightly to her left.

?Are you and Rick going to the movies tonight, dear?? The woman?s smile was wide as a crocodile?s toothy mouth. And now that she thought of it, Alex knew that there were crocodile teeth within that mouth. She reached forward (milk?), and pulled her mother?s mouth open and forward. Yes, a crocodile. Just a crocodile. A fleshy crocodile. It dropped to all fours and with a growl, it ran off back into the kitchen.

The couch teetered and shook on the raft on the vast unending morning ocean. Four foam-white horses, pulling a Victorian-era coach, came up beside the raft. The coachman was a dapper young man with a long mane of black hair, a top hat, and a handsome cravat. He wore a fine waistcoat and jacket, fine slacks, and she thought she recognized him, because she saw that he had a black tail sticking out from beneath the waistband of his pants. He was grinning, not at her, just grinning.

The left door to the coach opened, and Alex climbed the plank onto the coach. It was spacious inside, as spacious as a mansion. Rick lifted her from her green seat, leaned forward, kissed her upon her neck, upon her chin?s edge, upon her nose, and upon her lips. He held her tightly, and she did not want him to let her go, even as he slid the lovely white rose atwixst her bounteous breasts. The thorns pricked, and she thought they drew blood.

Neither spoke to the other, but they smiled knowingly, a small sad lovers? smile. Alex tried to prevent Rick from leaving the coach, and she pulled for all she was worth, tugging fervently on his arm, but to no avail. He shook his head, even as she and the rose wept bitter tears, her of salt, it of blood that stained its purity. She leaned forward, hoping to at least kiss him, but he drew back into the sun, and she watched.

She watched the executioner, a strange, brutally handsome man with almond skin, place Rick in the stocks. ?I love you, Alex,? said Rick, and she felt her heart would burst. The guillotine fell.

Her lover?s head rolled back up the ramp, and into the carriage. His eyes were rolled up so only the under-iris was visible. He croaked out the words again? ?I love you, Alex??

And then he screamed, and she screamed, and his head exploded like a firecracker in a pumpkin.

Part 2: The Final Countdown Begins

Rick awoke with a pleasant smile on his face. Ah, noon. Beautiful, beautiful noon, God how he missed waking up at a decent hour of day. He hopped out of his cot on the couch. Still trying to figure out how he ended up giving his bed to his gir- to Alex. No point in thinking of them much closer, was there? There was, but?

But?

He sighed. Twelve hours. That was all they had left together. Twelve hours to make everything work out. God, he loved her breasts, and he loved her, too, in some way he could not fully comprehend. She was in his dreams, and God willing, he was going to make her happy today. Live the dream, Rick, he told himself. Live the-

Scream. His room. Alex.

Part 3: Shove On In

The door to Rick?s room was shouldered in. Rick came charging in, an expression of horrid concern on his face. The scream he had just heard, Alex- in trouble? She was there, thank God, still alive, there, but pale as though dead, her mouth open, and tears in her eyes.

?Alex, Alex, are you all right?? Rick said, quickly walking toward her. ?Alex, I heard you scream, are-??

She tossed her arms around his frame and hugged him close, her breasts pushing against him warmly, and her tears soaking his tee-shirt. Her own frame shivered involuntarily. She said something between sobs about Rick being dead.

And Rick halted, sighed, smiled slightly, and placed an arm lovingly around her back. ?It?s going to be all right,? he said calmly. ?I?m still alive, see?? He gently pushed her shoulders back, and she looked into his eyes. With a heavy convulsive shiver, Alex began to calm.

Part 4: The Plans

Alex told Rick all about her dream, though she barely recalled it. Nothing made sense, as dreams are wont to. The little she could recall frightened her terribly.

Rick thought, for a second, of suggesting they try to summon the devil? incubus, right, the incubus, and see if he could make something of it, but he decided against that. Beside hating the fucker for causing this situation in the first place, he did not like the effect he had on Alex.

After calming Alex down, Rick suggested they get out of the house. They had a little time left, and why not enjoy it?

?Maybe the mall?? he suggested. ?We might have better luck today. Go shopping, do some fun things, you know, the works.?

Alex smiled faintly, and nodded. ?Mind if I? take a shower, first?? she asked, in a voice that was nearly inaudible.

?Sure, go ahead,? said Rick.

Alex stood up slowly. Her heaving breasts, ponderous in size, bounced nakedly as she made that motion. She hardly noticed. Rick did, but did not say anything. She was completely naked, and his eyes roamed over her beauteous frame. Twelve hours and she would be gone. The thought made him a little bitter inside, and his conscience panged him for even thinking that.

He watched her head off to the shower, then leaned back against the wall and sighed.

Part 5: Shower Call

After a few minutes, Rick stepped into the shower room. He saw Alex?s body outlined against the shower doors. She was humming a tune to herself. It sounded like ?Yapapa? from Ranma ?.

?Alex,? Rick said, after a few seconds.

?? Huh?? Alex paused for a second, then added, ?Yeah, what is it??

?I was thinking, after the mall, how about we get something really good to eat??

?Just a second, let me turn the shower off?? The knob turned squeakily, and the flow of water stopped. She slowly pulled back the door to the shower. It took a bit longer than might be expected, as her breasts, large as they were, pushed against the shower door, steamily framing the aureoles, and hindering movement. Finally, the door opened a few inches, and she asked him to repeat. He did.

?Sounds good,? she said, then added with a slightly nervous tone, ?but? my milk problem? remember??

Rick?s lips parted in a small toothy smile. ?Don?t worry, I?ve got it all taken care of. Now, if you?ll excuse me, I?ve got a call to make? unless you want me to join you.?

?Rick!? Alex said in a reprimanding, abashed tone, as she smartly turned and closed the shower door. ?M-maybe later, ?kay?? she said.

Rick nodded, and went out to make a call.

Part 6: A Very Late Breakfast

Alex left the shower, went, and got dressed. She noticed, with slight discomfort, that her largest brassiere fit, but bordered on snug. She blushed to herself, and seized a large hot pink shirt from the closet, which she slid on with some extra discomfort. Her breasts gave a hefty bounce as it slid on, and she walked out into the living room. It was no use now. No matter what she wore, her breasts were going to jiggle. She wondered why she bothered with the bra at all, and remembered that it gave a nominal advantage in restraining her breasts, even if she still could not see her feet without a mirror.

Rick was seated at the table, with a couple bowls of cereal before them.

?I made something for us before we go off to the mall,? he said. Alex smiled at that. They sat and ate. And once Alex was finished, she felt the need to remove her shirt and bra, to let Rick milk her.

It was a delightful, if simple, meal.

Part 7: Luck Turns!

Finding a parking spot was surprisingly easy. It seemed as though their luck had finally turned for the second. Rick parked close to the food court entrance, and made a joke about needing handicap parking. When Alex asked why, he pointed to her breasts. She blushed, and stepped out of the car, then teasingly pushed him slightly as they walked inside.

Part 8: A Problematic Stroll

Walking through the mall made Alex a little uncomfortable. Eyes were following her every step, and in her wake, she frequently caught the susurrus of impolite comments. She did not want to walk slowly, for fear of their eyes lingering extensively, but could not walk too fast, lest she give an equally exciting show. Nor did she want anybody speaking to her, so she walked alongside Rick, and twined her fingers between his.

Rick, for his part, was giving any number of angry glances at the hordes of would-be bedfellows, including a group of four idiots who clapped their hands and whistled. He nearly went over to ?teach them a lesson?, but Alex gave his hand a frightful pull, and reminded him that she was otherwise ?defenseless?.

And so they continued to walk, holding each other?s hand, fending off glances, and making what one might assume to be some half-hearted attempt to avoid the all-too-frequent notice of the busty girl?s enormous breasts.

Part 9: What?s That Sound?

Rick pointed out a store labeled ?Manga Madness?.

?How about there?? he asked.

Alex stood and contemplated the sign for a few seconds. ?What kind of name is that for a place??

?I suppose you have a better idea, Alex??

?No, but? ?Manga Madness?? It sounds like the whole place is diseased.?

?Please, Alex, you?re killing my appetite? It?s a cool place. They?ve got a lot.?

?Well-?

A voice rose from behind. ?HEY, R-!? It was quickly silenced.

Rick spun around. No one there.

?Did you hear that?? asked Rick, perhaps to himself.

Alex shook her head. ?I didn?t hear anything. ? You know what? Fine, let?s go in.?

Part 10: Manga Madness

The couple entered the store, Alex personally glad that the door entrance was wide enough to easily accommodate her breasts. She let Rick guide her down the aisles, pointing out various manga of interest to him, giving her brief tales of regale, as though he were a librarian. Alex nodded politely as they walked down the rows, wondering over the sheer volume of books, and Rick?s seemingly ubiquitous familiarity with every series.

?Rick, do you? just sit here and read all of them??

?Huh??

?I mean, you seem to know a lot about manga. I mean, I?m a fan and all, but how can you know so much? Do you just come here every week and read??

Rick laughed. ?No, of course not.?

?Oh.?

?I order them off a catalog and have them shipped to the house. You should poke around my third closet if you get a chance.?

?Your room?s like a swamp,? Alex replied. ?I need a snorkel just to breathe if I go wading around.?

?Huh??

?N-never mind.? At this point, they turned a corner, and Alex accidentally bumped a Gundam statue off a table with her right breast. It fell to the floor with a clatter she did not like.

?Ack?? She leaned over to pick it up, but her breasts got in the way, her right one landing gently against the table, and the left one obscuring her view. ?Stupid ? breasts!? she grumbled and stood up.

Rick turned around. ?Hm? Alex, what?s got you so flustered?? he asked. He saw the Gundam figure on the floor. Alex looked at it, fuming and blushing. ?Oh, heh.? He leaned over, grabbing the pieces, for the model had broken apart. ?Just a second here?? Alex watched in idle amazement as Rick snapped the pieces together with a blinding speed, and reset it on the table. ?No harm done,? he said with a smile.

?Anything else you want to show me here?? Alex asked, brushing back her hair. Rick shook his head. And with that, they made their egress.

Part 11: Wistful Thinking

Soon, they neared a clothing shop. It was a rather large storefront, labeled ?Tropical Beachwear?. Against the panes of glass stood tall busty mannequin models, displaying the latest and greatest, and beside them, glamour-laden poster models bathed in artificial sunlight. Inside were multitudinous rows of bikinis, in any number of sizes. Customers strolled up and down the aisles.

?Alex? Alex?? Rick poked her shoulder. Alex was just standing there, looking over the clothing with a little sigh in her eyes. ?Alex, is everything okay??

The sign-ridden girl slipped out of her semi-torpid state slowly. ?Sorry,? she said, with a wan smile. ?I was just thinking, in all the time I?ve been here, I have not seen the ocean. I was thinking how I really would like to, just once.?

Rick paused, and thought. ?Would you like to?? he asked, after a few seconds.

Alex?s eyes brightened. ?You mean you will take me?? she asked, the blush rising on her cheeks.

Rick nodded. He then blushed in turn as Alex leaned in, wrapped her arms around him, snuggled him with her immense breasts, and kissed him upon his cheek. She leaned back, smiling, with a little bounce, and blushed more than Rick himself.

?Well? ? he cleared his throat, ?go? pick something out. There?s a matching store over here. We?ll go to the beach right after. It?s not far.?

Alex nodded, and Rick handed her a number of bills.

At that second, they both heard the rapid tapping of feet, and a joyous cry. But when they turned to identify the source, it was gone. They looked at each other questioningly, shrugged, and went to get outfitted.

Part 12: A Reluctant Search

?I?ll? see what I have, ma?am,? replied the young saleswoman. She tried to hide her disbelief, and barely resisted shaking her head in a futile gesture. If they had anything to fit those breasts, the shop must be making custom-bras for giants now.

As the saleswoman walked along the aisles, she, for a second, thought she heard a voice speaking to her ? such a dreamy, handsome voice? and handing her a bikini. But then she just shook her head.

?Oh, here is one that might fit,? she said aloud to herself. It was a beautiful hot-pink string bikini.

She returned to Alex, whom had been sitting and waiting patiently, herself thinking it might be a fool?s endeavor, after having seen the expression in the woman?s eyes. When she heard the favorable report, her eyes brightened. She stood, took the garment, and went to the fitting room to put it on.

A moment later, she emerged, beaming happily.

?It fit,? she said to the anxious saleswoman. ?? How much??

The saleswoman was about to say something, then seemed to change her mind. She found herself speaking in a strange way? ?It?s free? found it in the back. No price tag??

?Thanks,? replied Alex. She grabbed a bag for her bikini, put it in, and walked out of the store. The saleswoman just watched her leave. She had not the foggiest idea what had all come over her, but whatever it was, that girl was surely to blame, and she was glad to see her go.

Part 13: A Brief Visit to the Beach

The trip to the beach was brief, as Rick had promised. Alex changed in the car, taking some delight in finding something that fit her, even if the clothing was extremely skimpy. The bikini top was just slightly snug, and little more than a thick hot-pink band disguising her nipples (which were nonetheless framed against the material). Little else was left to the imagination; her deep cleavage was completely evident, and every gradation of the curvaceous mounds was displayed as well as the most exquisite statue. The lower half of the two-piece was only moderately more modest, featuring the same eye-catching coloration; though it was not precisely a thong, it exposed enough of her flesh to prove the perfection of her hips and rear. The costume made her feel slightly discomforted, but she bore it with false diffidence. She wanted to go to the beach, and swim, and, dammit, she was going to do just that, if only for a short time, and bugger the observers (though she hoped there would be none, and told Rick as much).

Rick tried to keep his eyes on the road. The five times his eyes wandered, Alex proved to be far more alert than him, and turned his face back onto the road. Fortunately, the traffic was very light.

The beach itself was almost deserted. Yes, out far in the distance on either side, there were the shadowy dots that represented other afternoon beach-goers, but the particular spot that Rick chose was auspiciously deserted.

?You know,? said Alex, as Rick got out, looked around quickly, grabbed his swimming trunks and began to disrobe and change with great alacrity, ?we seem to have had a really great run of luck this whole day.? She stepped out of the car and placed a naked foot down. Instantly, she jumped back into the car with a loud ?ouch?.

?What?s wrong?? asked Rick, leaning into the car, nude. He wore an expression of concern.

?N-nothing. It?s just, it?s hot.?

?Er, yeah, that?s what sandals are for.?

?? Argh, I forgot sandals??

?Yeah, me too.?

??? Alex glanced across at him and blushed. ?P-put your trunks on.?

Rick glanced down, coughed embarrassedly, and pulled his trunks on while Alex put her shoes back on and slipped out again.

After a moment, they were both properly attired, their regular clothes were in the car, and it was locked.

The afternoon sun painted beautiful shades of white on Alex?s supple skin, Rick thought. She was drop-dead gorgeous, and here, it was more evident than ever before. It seemed that in the dying hours of their three-day rendezvous, the flower had blossomed beautifully. Her walk had become remarkably feminine, her nervous antics had stifled themselves, and she had finally relaxed to the point where she could enjoy herself. Her breasts had swelled to extremely remarkable sizes, resembling oversized, full and luscious watermelons, ripe and bountiful, suspended by invisible forces; yet every step let the magnificent mammaries bounce in a fervent dance of passion, fully betraying their soft, silky smooth texture.

Rick, Alex thought, was skinnier than she thought. He was a little wiry for a guy who spent most of his time indoors, but he was mostly skinny. He was also tall, and despite his witless demeanor, he carried himself with a confident air, and had proven himself reliable and trustworthy. To Alex, it made him more attractive than he might otherwise seem? not that she would complain if he was a bit more muscular.

The beach was glorious, to Alex. The ocean seemed to go on forever, and somehow, the entire setting seemed? magical. Rick guided her first tentative steps into the ocean waters, and slowly they walked into the calm tide. They did not go in deep, and Alex proved slightly recalcitrant to go too far, although Rick teased her slightly, picking up a handful of sea water and splashing it on her top. Alex?s aroused nipples began stiffening immediately, she blushed, smiled wryly, and attempted to kick some water at Rick (having learned better than to lean over from her adventure at the manga store). Unfortunately, she lost her balance in the sand, and fell over with a hysterical hoot. Rick went down a bit, grabbed her flailing figure around her lower back (incidentally pressing his cheek against her breasts, and helped her back up. They stood there, Alex blushing, both speechless, for a short moment. Then they quietly embraced, and placed their lips against each other?s. Alex hardly thought about the swelling sensation in her breasts that caused her bikini top to snap seconds later.

Part 14: Dinner Preparations

The ride home was quiet, as they both tried to sort out their feelings. Nothing had happened since the kiss, save for the incidental swelling in Alex?s breasts, which negated the bra, forcing her to don only her extremely snug hot-pink tee-shirt. It took her some measure of control to keep her passion down, or face the consequences of going topless. They had an easy time getting home, but it was already getting dark out.

When they got home, they decided to take a shower ? together. And when they exited the shower, and dried off, Alex?s face was red, though whether from the shower itself, or the romanticism involved, she was uncertain. Rick was smiling at her, and she was smiling back.

Alex broke into another wry smile. ?? I guess we?re skipping dinner, huh??

Then something clicked in Rick?s mind. ?Dinner? Alex, get dressed.?

?Wait, what?? she said, feeling the romantic moment broken.

?Get dressed. We are having dinner, something fancy??

?What, but- but where?? she asked, bemused.

Rick opened the bathroom door, and took a second to delight in the sudden change of air pressure and temperature. ?Right here?? he said, with a knowing grin that filled Alex with eager anticipation.

Part 15: Now THAT?S Delivery

The large truck pulled into the cul-de-sac quietly. On either side were fine-painted images of waiters serving at tables, the familiar cloth draped over one hand, and little mustachios curling upon either cheek. Written in bright, bold golden lettering was the title, ?Romano?s Finest?, and in subscript ?Home Fine-Dining Experience?.

The back frame of the truck rolled upward into the ceiling, and a ramp slid forward and out from within the guts of the truck. An obsequious-looking older gentleman stepped out of the passenger-side of the vehicle, dressed in a dapper dining host three-piece, and went to the front door. Meanwhile, similarly-dressed fellows, more-closely resembling waiters, rolled out a number of furniture dining pieces; trays, tablecloths. Carrying themselves with a formal air, they carried and drove the dining accoutrements toward the front door leading into the house, where they awaited further orders. Their leader knocked.

Part 16: Come On In

Rick quickly opened the door with a smile.

The obsequious-looking man bowed and said, ?Monsieur, ?Romano?s Finest?, at your service. I am Gordon. If you please, may we enter and set your dining experience to full preparation??

?Of course,? responded Rick with a nod. ?Come right in.? He stepped back and made a gesture toward the living room. ?If you would, please set up over there.?

?Of course, monsieur,? said Gordon. He clapped his hands and shouted some order in Italian, which Rich phonetically translated as, ?Set it up!?

Part 17: Fast Service

And so they did, entering with a formal, practiced flourished, setting up tables, cloths, counters, silver candlesticks with white waxy candles, trays of hot food, bottles of apple cider, silverware; various ripe and juicy fruits were set in a bowl, the cider was poured into tall glasses, where it bubbled giddily, trays of mashed potatoes, steak, and spaghetti were opened, and set on hot plates ? and so on, until the entire living room had taken on an otherworldly air. Rick observed the whole thing from a remote corner; Alex had long ago poked her head from within her bedroom, and watched with an air of amazement as the men set up, received payment, and promptly left, wishing the gentleman and lady a good evening.

Part 18: An Awkward Dinner

?Rick,? asked Alex, as she opened the door and stepped out, ?what is all this??? She had a tone of bemused wonderment in her voice, even as she approached. She had to sacrifice her top now; nothing would fit any longer. Not a single bra, tee-shirt, long-sleeve, suit top, and she could not even find a towel large enough to completely encompass her upper torso. And right now, she did not care. She walked into the room, half-nude, wearing only her panties and an above-knee-length red skirt. Rick made a heroic effort of looking into her eyes.

?Dinner is served,? he said is a cheery voice, indicating the table and chairs. Then, noticing the questioning look in her eye, he added, ??Romano?s Finest? is this fine-dining restaurant. They have a home-dining experience available, and fortunately, they were available for tonight. So, like I said, we are having dinner. A nice dinner, I might add.?

Alex was charmed. She stepped toward the table, and Rick pulled her seat back. Alex noticed with slight discomfort that she could not exactly see her food. She and Rick thought about how to remedy the problem for a moment. Finally, Rick smiled, grabbed a napkin, and placed it upon Alex?s breasts. He then slid around behind her and placed his arms around her breasts, not touching them (yet), beneath her own arms.

?If I may??? he asked with a light whisper. Alex took a deep breath, and nodded. Rick placed his hands around her breasts, with some difficulty getting them around to the nipples. He gently pulled her breasts back against her chest. Alex gave a little gasp of pleasure as he did so. Her breasts began to swell, and she fought the urge down, which, for once, was a relief to both of them.

?Enjoy your meal?? said Rick, gently rolling his hands against her breasts.

And so she did, starting into her steak and apple cider, while Rick gently held and massaged her breasts. She ate for only a couple moments, before the lactation started, she felt her passion start to rise, and her breasts begin to swell from her desire and lactate. Rick continued to hold her, though his grasp became gradually more awkward and tenuous, until finally he was forced to say, ?I?m losing my grip?? Milk was starting to drip from Alex?s nipples and seep between her breasts and Rick?s groping hands, lubricating them and eventually allowing the blossoming breasts to slip free of his grasp. They pushed away the platter, and knocked the cider aside.

She smiled back at Rick, and said, in a slightly dreamy tune, ?Your turn??

Rick gently helped her up out of her chair, and watched as she came to stand in front of him and lift one milky breast with both hands. She blushed just ever-so-slightly. His meal was delicious; sweet and light, endlessly filling and warm. And when it was concluded, he kissed her upon her lips, and she kissed him back.

Part 19: The Fated Event

A skirt lay on the floor. A pair of jeans lay near it. A shirt had been carefully discarded, and shoes had been removed and kicked aside. One lay straight up, the other knocked to its side. Two pairs of undergarments, one of each gender, lay across each other; and their owners stretched themselves out upon the bed in the darkness. The woman was upon her back, her legs gently open, her arms splayed wide, and her breasts rising involuntarily into the air. The man was straddling her, easing her as best as he thought he could do, kissing her breasts, her neck, and her lips. Within their breasts, their hearts were beating like jackhammers, and the air around them was uncomfortably warm.

?? I?m ready?? she said. The words fired across the air like quiet electricity, hair-raising ball lightning, simultaneously chilling and inspiring.

He gulped, just slightly. And then he nodded. ?All right?? he said, his whisper graveyard quiet. He slowly lowered himself to meet her. ?? I love you, Alex??

A small hesitation. ?? I love you, Rick??

He continued to lower himself, nervous, eager, a thousand thoughts flashing through his mind, a thousand results, some foolish, some hopeful, some stupid, some ignorant, some wrong, some right, but not one of them compared to what happened.

She gasped, as though in pain. Her body shook, wracked like an electric spark was running through it. With one fell yell, her eyes widened, and even in the darkness, Rick could somehow see the white eyeballs rolling back into her head.

?Alex?? he said, drawing back, before having had the chance to insert himself. Something was wrong. Somehow, he knew something was wrong. He sat beside her, and started to shake her by the shoulders. ?Alex?!? No response. ?ALEX?! Say something!? he shook her harder, but she said nothing. Her mouth was slightly open, and she was trembling slightly. ?ALEX!? Rick screamed. He hopped out of bed and turned on the light. It illuminated the catatonic girl, whose body trembled ever-so-gently. No, no, she could not be dead? he told himself. He looked at the time. They still had time. A lot of time! The perspiration rolled off his body in a cold sweat, and he wrung his hands. What now?

There was a knocking at the door. Hands trembling, fear of the reaper making them numb, he opened the door.

Part 20: Familiar Stranger at the Door

The girl standing there was one he did not recognize whatsoever. She was gorgeous, drop-dead gorgeous, and despite his terrible fright, he found her irresistible. But at the same time, she struck him with terror. Her oversized black jeans had a hole in the front, as though something had been jabbed through, and upon the edges of the hole were the dark maroon stains of caked blood. Her oversized black shirt was slipping off her shoulder, and one trembling hand was holding everything together. Her entire body trembled in pain and fear.

?Rick,? she said, with a tone of pleading familiarity, ?we have a problem.?

My TG/BE/TF/SW story, "The Reluctant Salesman": http://www.process-productions.com/f...ad.php?t=20765

My BE/MG/GTS story, "The Perfect Evolution": http://www.process-productions.com/f...fect+evolution

My TG/BE Story, "Incubusted": http://www.process-productions.com/f...ght=incubusted
Unread 08-11-2006   #51
Captain Ash
Adventurer

I had to read the first part several times because I was first confused with Alex mother, if she had once appeared somewhere in a chapter before or just show up in the nigtmare.
But it was quite scary.

I feel sorry for Rick when Alex presumably turns back into a man; after all he tried to make it for Alex as romantic as possible, not to mention the touching moment with the dinner.

I am looking forward how you will continue the story.

Captain Ash
Captain Ash is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-11-2006   #52
GearRyu
Be Amused

Glad you enjoyed it! The nightmare was the biggest challenge to write, but the most enjoyable.

Concerning Alex's mother... this is the first time she has appeared in the story, and, yes, that is a "nightmare version" of her. It is intentionally frightening.

One slight note: Alex did not turn back into a male. Remember, they did not actually consummate, and in Chapter 5, Ultormiglok explains that he prevented it.

As for Alex's ultimate fate, you shall simply have to wait until the final climatic chapter. :-)

Unread 08-11-2006   #53
Eviscerator
FLAME Magnet!

Ultimate Fate.

Sounds awesome.
Species: Homo Sapiens Sapiens
Alignment: Neutral
Listening To: Judas Priest - Burn in Hell
Eviscerator is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-11-2006   #54
GearRyu
Be Amused

You shall be able to judge for yourself shortly.

I have finished the final chapter's first draft, and it is about what I had envisioned it to be (:-) ). It is the chapter i have planned the longest, and perhaps that is why it flows so well.

You will see ...
Nah, I shall keep what you shall see a secret until you read it, my fellow Processors.

Incubusted, Chapter Six", coming very to a Process thread near you.

Also... thinking of switching SN to... "Professor Gear". What'cha think? Or mayhaps "Professor Processor". Hmm...

Time to eat.

Last edited by GearRyu; 08-11-2006 at 08:31 PM.
Unread 08-12-2006   #55
GenericName
I edit sprites.

When this finally concludes, it'll be like Christmas.

In August.

(also, consider submitting this... uh... ... oh, forget it, six-parter to overflowingbra.com, too)
Unread 08-12-2006   #56
GearRyu
Be Amused

Technically speaking, I have finished the final Chapter. I could post it immediately, but I am still working out some aspects.

Would not want to leave this story without being very comfortable with the ending. :-)

Unread 08-12-2006   #57
GearRyu
Be Amused

I intend to post the final chapter in about three hours. But first, I am going to watch "Blade Runner" for the first time, and give the final chapter ONE more once-over.

Stay tuned, Processors! :-)

Unread 08-12-2006   #58
Eviscerator
FLAME Magnet!

I like the flying cars.
Species: Homo Sapiens Sapiens
Alignment: Neutral
Listening To: Judas Priest - Burn in Hell
Eviscerator is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-13-2006   #59
GearRyu
Be Amused

The Final Chapter

The time has come for the final chapter. As a bonus, you get the Epilogue, too. And, perhaps soon, some After Thoughts. (Hope you stick around for those, too ^^)

It has been a long road coming to this point...
Now, please, relax, and enjoy...
(I feel so relieved)

?Don?t you ever, be sad
Lean on me, when times get bad
When the day comes, and you know you?re down
In a river of trouble, you?re ?bout to drown
Hold on, cause I?m coming
Hold on, I?m coming?

~Sam & Dave, ?Hold On, I?m Coming?

Chapter Six: Beyond the Last Hour

Part 1: Prodigal

?You may call me Tormivol, the Bastard.? The half-angel spoke with extreme firmness, displaying a commanding aura that filled both his child and the human spectator with knee-shaking awe. When he turned to face them both, his eyes held them with heart-rending beauty and resolve. Drazz?mik and Rick were powerless to move, powerless to speak.

?Speak,? said the illustrious half-angel.

Drazz?mik and Rick awoke as though from a daze.

Drazz?mik was the first to speak.

?Father?? she said, with intermingled awe and horror, ?Is that- really you? How- How?d you find me??

The half-demon?s head shook disdainfully, and his long locks shifted back and forth.

?Idiot son? Did you not disown your father?? He did not bother to look back into Drazz?mik?s eyes, but brushed his locks back from his forehead. ?Your aura trail in the Dreamscape is about as well-obfuscated as a stampeding herd of elephants in the Quiet City. I have simply followed you since you left home, observing your arrogant attempts at attaining demonhood.?

Rick interrupted, but there was an audible tremble of both fear and hatred in his voice, one which he could not disguise. ?Y-you?ve be-been watching us the whole t-time?!?

?Mm?? Tormivol?s eyes twinkled as he turned slightly toward Rick. ?The human speaks... Amazing what hyperactive emotional activity will do. Yes, I have seen everything, or rather, everything I have cared to observe. I could have even stepped in and prevented the situation. Then it would not have made a good learning experience. Tell me, son,? said Tormivol, turning away from Rick, and then staring at Drazz?mik with his expressive eyes, speaking with an air of acidulous disdain, ?what have you learned, if anything??

?Wh-what do you mean?? shouted Drazz?mik, feeling small despite her vociferous complaint. She bared her teeth. ?Learned? I?ve learned I?ve gotten totally fucked over by some bastard incubus! He?s fuckin? stealing all the hard work I did, and he?s gypping my ass! That?s what I?ve learned!?

And so Tormivol began a slow clap. ?Congratulations,? he said. ?You?ve gotten your first royal screw-over by demons you cut a deal with. So proud. Let?s review. You sucked the proverbial horn of an Elder Incubus, and as a result, are now female, fucked, lost, and in danger of losing your own life.? There was no room for discussion in his tone. His eyes fell with amusement on Drazz?mik, whose legs nearly gave way at the knees, as she felt the fight flee from her.

Rick tried to interrupt. Tormivol gave him a mean sidelong glance, and he suddenly found his words choked off.

Drazz?mik was stunned. She grit her teeth. She felt hot tears starting to well in her eyes. ?P-please, you?ve got to-? she choked a little on her words.

Tormivol actually quirked an eyebrow at this. He craned his neck upward a bit and let one eye pass over Drazz?mik?s face, as though testing her sincerity. ?I have ?got to? what??

?? help me?? she said. The succubus? voice was a hoarse whisper, a susurrus hardly audible, but given strength in its pleading. ?I want revenge? he? I?ve fucked up?? The hot tears almost scalded her cheeks; the pulchritudinous face was warped with deploring and anger.

Tormivol continued to appraise Drazz?mik with one eye. After a few seconds of soul-searching, he spoke?

?I could help. I could reach into the Dreamscape immediately. Perhaps I could slay the demon. In the least, I could make him flee. I could spirit the girl?s dreamself away, or seal it. But why should I help you? Why should this human?s death be any different than all the rest? Certainly, it seems she was little more than fodder for you less than 20 minutes ago. Why not just have me hide you??

?Y-you can?t! I fucked up, okay?! Dammit, I fucked up, and I?m not going to take this shit! If this is the way things are going to be with that asshole, fuck it? just- just fuck it!? she yelled. ?I want to kill him. I?ll even save the human!? Drazz?mik clenched her hands, and her fingernails drew blood from her palms.

Tormivol smiled by degrees, revealing his perfect white teeth. ?Aye, then you are learning? small steps, son, small steps. But I do not expect any miracles from you. This will do.?

?Then?? Drazz?mik looked hopeful. ?? you?ll help me??

?? not precisely, no.? The elder half-pure shook his head. ?I?m not going to fight your battle. But? I will let you fight it yourself. Refuse this opportunity, and I will kill you myself. It would spare you the horrors you would otherwise face? Now,? he said, his tone resolute, ?this is what I shall do.?

Part 2: Drazz?mik?s Task

?First,? he said, ?I will be opening a portal to the Dreamscape. You will step through it, and you will confront the demon yourself.? The half-pure?s grey wings unfurled suddenly, then closed. The atmosphere before Drazz?mik shifted in a way imperceptible to human vision. It seemed that reality itself was rippling in one small spot, like a thin but long pane of fountain water.

Drazz?mik?s face paled, and her legs quaked all the more. Her tail drooped down and almost coiled there against the ground. She stole one more glance at her father. He nodded, ever-so-slightly, to her, and she felt her confidence bolster. Closing her eyes and biting her lower lip, Drazz?mik the succubus stepped through the portal into the Dreamscape.

Part 3: Rick?s Aid

Tormivol continued speaking, as Drazz?mik vanished. ?Now,? he said, turning toward Rick, ?you, I suppose, wish you could be of some aid to your girlfriend.? His eye twinkled, and Rick felt he could speak. He held his throat and took a couple of deep breaths, before commencing with that task.

?Yes? anything? It?s my fault. If I?d maybe? earlier in the day, if we?d??

Tormivol shook his head. ?You have been a pawn, human, nothing more. Had you tried any earlier, the same result would have occurred. To put it simply, there is nothing you could have done. However, yes, you can be of aid. Hold still.?

Rick really did not have a choice. He stood frozen there, a silent statue watching the short approach of the supernatural. A pale white hand pressed softly upon his left shoulder, and an electric jolt sped through the young man?s body. His eyes suddenly turned upwards, and were forced to meet the half-angel. Something deep within those sparkling depths caught him in a minute rapture, and he felt his vision blur as something welled up from within him. His pupils dilated rapidly; his hands trembled and shook. Morphiated fire ran lines up through his arms, dulling the spiritual pain the process inevitably invoked as part of his spirit was drawn directly out from his shock-widened eyes. As if on some unspoken command, the spirit zipped away from the two standing figures, hovered over Alex?s eyes, and plunged into them.

Tormivol released Rick?s body, which fell limp to the ground. He walked over to Alex?s pale and quivering figure; his long deep lavender coat swayed slightly. Again fell the ponderous hand, now upon the catatonic girl?s forehead. Gentle digits pushed back her brown hair, clearing the forehead for the palm, which became feverishly warm.

Tormivol stared deeply into Alex?s eyes and began to chant in tongues.

Part 4: Dreamscape Defined

The Dreamscape is a strange place. In some places, the Dreamscape is much like our own world, with only the most subtle of differences; perhaps a bookshelf is off-center, or the carpet?s color is just slightly different than usual. However, there is little which can be deemed considerably exceptional. But, as one plunges into the depths of the Dreamscape, the world becomes increasingly fantastic. A familiar room may exist (perfectly preserved) just where it was, but an entire building may have vanished completely. Existence becomes defined by degrees of desire. Where people dream, the most beautiful, stunning, horrific, and astounding of places come into existence. In many cases, it depends on what the viewer wishes to perceive. And that is just scraping the surface? suffice to say, this portion of the Dreamscape much resembled Rick?s room on one level; stacks of manga and anime toppled against each other, their dream-selves exceptionally preserved by Rick?s imagination and recollection. On another level, the entertainment came to life; the world was simultaneously a martial arts dojo, a space battlefield, and a harem, just to name a few of the dozens of all-too-real dream-realities focused in Rick?s bedroom. The sheer number was overwhelming, but Drazz?mik finally settled on the ?normal? dream reality for the moment. And that is when she made a happy discovery.

Part 5: A Foolhardy Challenge

?I?m male again,? Drazz?mik said to himself, staring at his hands in wonderment. He grabbed his shirt, and pulled it forward. ?No breasts!? he said, ecstatically, and felt at his crotch. ?It?s back! I?m a guy again!? He danced a small jig.

?No, you?re not a male?? replied his father?s voice. Drazz?mik turned to his left. His father was standing there, staring at him. ?This is a prepared message for you? remember, Drazz?mik, your dreamself can be an idealized version of yourself. Normally, the enchantment you are under would prevent such, but a minor dream-push has provided your current form. You are still female in almost any other realm. Now, search, and find your foe.? Tormivol vanished.

Drazz?mik sighed to himself. Shit. This was only temporary? He muttered angrily to himself. Well, he would make the best of it. With that, the young incubus turned and looked around the room. He muttered to himself, and with a little concentration, shifted his planar sight. Suddenly, everything became clear.

Part 6: Confrontation

?Ultormiglok? you bastard?? said Drazz?mik, growling at the demon hovering over the girl with a sickening smile on his perfect cheeks. He was dressed as dapper as ever, a conniving devil in an expensive three-piece suit. Besides the hovering, he may have well passed for human at this moment. As it was, he was engaging Alex?s attention.

She was enraptured. Before her floated the most perfect man in the world, and she knew he loved her, just as she loved him, and would do anything for him. Her eyes begged for the chance to prove her devotion. Needy hands grasped at the demon?s pant legs. Her self-debasement was beyond her control; her will was shot to pieces before Ultormiglok?s overwhelming presence.

The masterful demon turned toward Drazz?mik with a slow spin. His hands, with their manicured fingernails, were clasped behind his back. His first expression was one of slight anger, then vague disappointment, and finally, amused derision. He allowed a small impolite chuckle to part from his lips.

?Ah,? he said to his unexpected visitor, ?Drazz?mik, my boy, what an unexpected, and, I might add, most pleasant surprise. I had thought I should need hunt you down, but I see you have come to me most directly. Commendable. Now, if you would be so good as to prepare yourself, I shall take your soul once I have concluded my first meal. Drop the false male aspect while you are at it.?

?You ? sick bastard!? growled Drazz?mik, balling his hands into intimidating fists. ?I?m going to kill you!?

?Language, language, my dear Drazz?mik?? The demon chuckled. He dropped altitude, planting the soles of his fine leather shoes against Alex?s breasts. She shivered in pleasure, and hugged him all the more readily. She spoke half-dozen servile names, calling him ?sir?, ?master?, and anything else she could think of; she begged him to touch her, to even just smile at her.

?Fuck you?? said Drazz?mik. ?Now, you listen to me? you lied to me! You promised you?d make me a full demon if I did all like you asked! And I did it! I did every single thing! I even spent three days trying to get these two humans to fuck! All for what? To find out you shafted me the whole fuckin? time?!?

?Precisely, Drazz?mik.? Ultormiglok pushed his feet down with greater pressure upon Alex?s breasts. Lactate flowed forth generously. She shivered, and begged for more.

?As I told you, I never expected you to accomplish your task. And I was correct. You were incapable of completing the task set before you, without resorting to tricks ? breast expansion, lactation, increased sensitivity, all at Sella?kib?s urging, I might add. And so crudely done. No art in your style.?

?I don?t need any fucking art to tear you in half!? Drazz?mik?s tail cracked back and forth in angry arcs. He searched for some tool, some weapon, but found none. He prepared to pounce.

Part 7: One Final Lesson

The Elder Incubus tossed his head back in an uproarious laugh.

?Such a simplistic fool! You would kill me?? The room became subtly darker, and shadows leapt from every crevice. ?You cannot understand, much less comprehend, what you stand against. I have lived centuries beyond your ken, child. I have loved women whose beauty, whose smallest smile, would enslave your puerile mind for a lifetime! And when I have chosen, I have even played the muse to mankind?s sexual fantasies. Can you understand, boy, what art you would seek to undo in your foolishness? Look, see how this girl fawns over me.? He tilted Alex?s chin up. She shivered in delight at his very touch, and kissed his palm.

?Allow me to provide one last lesson, child. There is an art to our existence as incubi, a perfect art combining every form of sexual pleasure ? every thought, word, and action! With the merest of thought, I subjugate this girl to my whim ? with a word, she would do anything for me; give her physical virginity, her life, or even tear her boyfriend?s throat out, just to please me. I will eat her soul, and with every bite, she will thank me for my kindness, my generosity, and she will love me eternally.?

A deep laugh welled in the demon?s throat. ?Pathetic, isn?t it??

He gently pushed Alex?s cheek aside, and she again wrapped her arms around his legs, moaning in unquenchable desire.

Part 8: To Stand Against A Giant

?Well, bastard?s son, what will you do now? Will you stand, ?fight?? Toss yourself at me in some pea-brained effort to topple the giant?? More laughter.

?Watch me!? Drazz?mik pounced toward Ultormiglok, a bloody scream of boundless rage welling within his throat as his fury-fueled body attempted to simultaneously seize his former servitor?s body, and shred it limb from limb.

The effort ended in futility, as the Elder Incubus smirked, raised his left hand, and watched in derisive amusement as an invisible wall of force flung Drazz?mik?s body back to the ground at high velocity. At a gesture from the right hand, a plethora of books, CDs, DVDs, and games rose from the ground and promptly hurled themselves at the young incubus at impressive velocities, bruising and breaking flesh as though they were bullets.

?Dance for me! Entertain me!? Ultormiglok clapped his hands. ?Show me what all your training has taught you! How effective it has made you! Impress me, o clown!?

He chuckled as the collection of Japanese paraphernalia arose, coalesced and amalgamated into a vaguely humanoid shape, where within the innumerable items twisted and shook. The golem smacked Drazz?mik back and forth, knocking him off-balance and shoving him backwards against a wall, doing little physical harm, but keeping him heavily preoccupied.

Part 9: Time to Feast

Ultormiglok turned toward Alex and smiled at her. His very smile made her beg him with renewed vigor for his caresses.

?Ah, this never gets old?? he said, dropping one hand to her forehead to touch her. His hand barely grazed her flesh, or he thought it did, when something blue and electric sparked and forcefully shoved his hand backwards with a small shock.

He examined his hand. ?What??? A snide expression crossed his lips, and he stretched his hands forth to seize her face. A beautiful electric blue aura sparked once more, thrusting his hands back once again. ?Damn!? he growled. ?Someone is interfering? She is protected. No matter? I will simply remove the enchantment??

Alex continued to tremble with pleasure and hold him. The sparkling blue aura now surrounded her body like a halo. The very touch forced Ultormiglok to retreat a step. ?Damn? Tormivol?s doing? This has his signature on it?? He growled, and seized the girl around the neck, speaking words to break the enchantment. The horned protuberance once more grew forth from his forehead. The words were strange, and difficult to pronounce, and nonsensical to the human tongue and ear in any case. However, they took every ounce of concentration he had.

Which made it extremely easy for Drazz?mik to side-smack him in the left temple with an artificially bent golden baseball bat.

Part 10: Bases Loaded

Ultormiglok felt something smack him sideways, and in his total loss of concentration, it dropped him against the bed and shattered his concentration. He looked up and saw the baseball bat descend upon his face, smacking him upon the nose, rise again, drop again, and his hand seize it in its descent. His face twisted into an expression of angered derision. A single powerful grip squeezed tight on the bat, crushing it with a dull metallic sound, and then ripping it from the user?s hands. A fist fell to his face, and was caught. With a roar, he tossed the fool off the bed with the ease of a doll, flinging him across the room, against the far wall with a dull thud that cracked the plaster with impressive force.

The foul-tempered demon rose from his position and sneered at Drazz?mik. ?Congratulations. You have regained my attention.?

He stepped forward once, and was now directly in front of Drazz?mik, planting a fist in the latter?s gut. Drazz?mik?s eyes widened and he coughed up blood. Ultormiglok?s fist wound against the cotton fabric of Drazz?mik?s tee-shirt, yanked him rudely from the wall with a loud puckering noise, and drove him headfirst against the ground.

?Up and at it!? a foot slammed into Drazz?mik?s side, and impossibly lifted him straight into the air, where an equally impossibly fast hand swung in and seized him by the throat. It began to squeeze his air pipe. Even as he choked, Drazz?mik?s defiant glower remained.

?I?m going to kill you? I?m going to kill you, and I am going to make it very painful.? The Elder Incubus effortlessly flung his weak opponent upwards, and watched in idle amusement as Drazz?mik?s face collided with the nigh-unbreakable dream ceiling.

Drazz?mik fell to the floor, his descent hastened by a hand which grabbed his left leg, yanked the bone from the pelvic socket, and swung him down hard enough to impale his battered frame upon a conveniently-located jewel case standing on its edge.

Drazz?mik?s eyes lolled backwards. Dizzying darkness began to take him. Fists, heavy as jackhammers, and just as quick, descended upon his chest and face with maddened fury, drawing blood with every blow. He heard every thud, loud as a heavy drum beat. Then the noise stopped, and he heard nothing more.

Part 11: Open Negotiations

A hammer quietly pulled back, and a gloved finger pushed gently on a trigger. ?Stop.?

Ultormiglok paused his next fistfall in mid-air. He did not need to turn to know his attacker. He sneered and looked to his right peripheral. ?Tormivol the Bastard? This is no affair of yours... Leave and stick your nose in someone else?s business.?

?No. You will release my son, and you will quit this field. You will do, or you will die.?

?Do you think you?re faster than me, then? That I won?t simply vanish before your bullet emerges from the gun or that I won?t simply make it vanish? Do you think yourself a match for me here on the Dreamscape, Tormivol the Bastard?!?

?Perhaps,? responded the half-pure in a calm voice. ?He has done as I asked. Release him. Now.?

?Heh?? The demon closed his eyes.

Tormivol fired. Ultormiglok vanished, reappearing behind him. Just as he leaned forward to attack, his left arm exploded. He hissed in false pain at the inconvenience and pulled back reflexively. Tormivol turned to face him.

The limb (and disintegrated suit sleeve) readily regenerated itself, silently reappearing intact. He stared at Tormivol with disbelief. ?You?re serious?!? the Elder Incubus spat. ?You?ll actually risk your own life to save his? To save that worthless piece of shit?! You?re as foolish as ever! Gra?mib was right about you??

Tormivol leveled a deep lavender pistol at Ultormiglok?s forehead, effectively silencing further argument. ?If we fight here, one of us will probably die. The Dreamscape will be torn asunder in this area, and even if you survive, your wounds will heal very slowly. And if I survive, I will destroy you utterly. Will you go to war against me here? Now? Will you actually risk all your other plans falling asunder, for the sake of hurt pride??

Ultormiglok grinned and stared behind Tormivol at something.

Part 12: No Bad Deed Goes Unpunished

The voluptuous Sella?kib appeared behind Tormivol, her claws outstretched, prepared to attack him, an animal gleam in her eyes. She vanished.

Sella?kib reappeared in a martial arts dojo.

?What? What is this?? she demanded of the ether, looking around. She heard footfalls approaching her.

?Who is there?! Show yourself!? she demanded, forcing her frame to alter: she became frightfully tall, equally muscular, and decidedly wrathful. Large muscles rippled within her intimidating frame, while salivating razor teeth snapped shut and open and yellow eyes searched the room. Her large naked breasts bounced heavily, her tongue lolled back and forth, and her claws scraped along the dojo?s floor. ?Show Yourself, Damn You!? she roared.

A woman stepped into the dojo from within the woodwork. She wore a long white robe with golden embroidery and a hood. The robe seemed alive, greedily clinging to her large, considerable cleavage, her small waist, her curvaceous hips, and her slender legs. The sleeves of the robe tapered over a pair of vicious-looking gauntlets: the fingers had been replaced with razor claws. Her skin had a faint copper tinge.

The silent woman?s hood slid back, revealing her burnished copper hair. The clawed gauntlets now blazed with hell- and heaven-fire. The enigmatic woman broke her silence, and she spoke in a firm, yet gentle voice.

?You have hurt my son?? she said.

Sella?kib?s eyes widened with trepidation. She edged back. ?No??

?I do not care that you are vile, or evil. But? for what you have done to my son, for the tortures you have forced upon him? for that?? Her eyelids opened, and her copper irises blazed with intense fury. ?I WILL NEVER FORGIVE YOU!? She vanished, reappeared several paces closer to Sella?kib, vanished again, reappeared closer, and closer, and closer-

Sella?kib shook with fright. ?NO! You Can?t Kill Me! It Can?t End Like This!? She swung where the woman was, only to miss as her target vanished. The copper-eyed woman reappeared directly before Sella?kib?s face. Her left hand was extended; her right, aglow with heaven-fire, was retracted. She let out a bloody roar, and thrust the right claw forward.

Sella?kib screamed.

Part 13: When Devils Bargain

?Your assistant has been disposed of,? stated Tormivol matter-of-factly.

Ultormiglok bit his lip. ?Damn you! This is a hard bargain you drive?? He glowered at Tormivol with a baleful eye. ?But I shant leave empty-handed. I have taken some aspect of the boy?s essence, and I will keep that. Further, I will never allow him to reassume his former gender, for as long as he lives. And someday-?

?And some day, he will come and kill you. In the meantime, you will not further interfere with his life, or that of these two mortals. You will release them from the enchantments placed upon them, and you will do so immediately. If I should see you interfere with my son?s life again, I will cut your horn from your head.?

?Then it is agreed,? replied Ultormiglok in an acidulous tone. ?And as it is agreed, so it shall be upheld. I eagerly anticipate the day your son enters my chambers, for it will be on her knees!? He lifted his left hand, with glowed with a baleful light. Alex?s entranced body glowed with a hideous yellow aura, which snapped, and vanished. She fell into a deep slumber, even here, and did not stir. A similar aura appeared around Drazz?mik, and it too promptly vanished.

?Now leave,? said Tormivol, aiming the gun at Ultormiglok.

?As you say, Tormivol the Bastard? Farewell, and wish that child of yours some luck? I am not the only one who shall take interest in him? You can bet your foreskin on that.? Ultormiglok vanished.

Tormivol turned toward his son. A young woman appeared beside him and smiled at him. Her clawed gauntlets, and much of her robe and face, were splashed with dark blood. Tormivol smiled back, and nodded. The claws vanished; the woman leaned over, and lifted her son. She and he vanished.

And now for the final task?

Part 14: Problem Solved?

The half-angel?s hand rested against Alex?s forehead.

?Awaken,? he said, in a strangely soothing tone.

Alex?s eyes opened, and she sat up. She looked around the room, but she was alone, save for the strange man standing before her. Somehow, the room seemed entirely too surreal, alive, animated. She looked into the strange man?s calming eyes, and asked, ?Who? are you??

?You may call me Tormivol, the Bastard. I am here to tell you that you are free.?

?Free?? she asked, bemused. ?What do you mean??? She rubbed her head. ?I remember? something about a demon??

?You have survived an encounter with an incubus. The demon that would have eaten your soul is gone. He will not bother you again. Nor shall my son.?

?Your son??

?You know him as Drazz?mik.?

Alex?s eyes registered a sudden wave of fear, which a second later was muted by a minute gesture from Tormivol.

?He is an idiot, but for what it is worth, he has learned a lesson today. I expect he would apologize to you if he were here. Instead, he is healing his wounds. Now, he is gone, and it is left to me to fix you.?

?W- wait, wait, fix me? What do you mean?? she asked, a little concerned, while scooting back on the bed.

?First, this?? He placed a hand upon her left shoulder and concentrated. Alex felt a warmth roll over her entire frame. She sighed peaceably, as though encompassed within a delightful hot bath. The sensation slowly faded, and with it, her breasts had reduced to a normal, but generous size. She looked down at her breasts in utter surprise. ?M-my breasts! They?ve shrunk!? she exclaimed. ?How did you do that?!? She was clearly impressed.

?With ease. And, now?? said Tormivol, crossing his arms, ?about your gender problem??

Alex saw his determination clearly apparent in his mien. She shut her eyes and said, ?I- I want to stay a girl!?

Tormivol sighed and shook his head in a thoughtful gesture. ?Hm? as I suspected.?

?Then?? Alex?s eyes rose hopefully, ?You will let me stay a girl??

?I did not say that.?

?But? I don?t want to turn back into a guy! I love Rick!?

?The decision is not up to you-?

?But you can?t do this!? she exclaimed, infuriated, rising, as though to grab him by the shoulders and restrain whatever power he might exercise upon her. A startling glance forced her to sit back down.

?You did not let me finish. The decision is not up to me, either.?

?Then, then who-? Who?s deciding?!? The young woman was completely bewildered.

?Both of you,? he said, reaching forward with a snake?s swiftness. His hands crossed over each other, and clamped down onto her shoulders in an almost painful vise.

?Wait- wait, what?re you doing?!? she yelled. Suddenly, her vision became blurred and doubled, and a split-second of pain flooded her as she felt herself being torn apart.

Part 15: Personal Judgment

A second later, there were two Alexes. One female. One male. They sat next to each other upon the bed, groggy-headed, as Tormivol continued to speak.

?As a female, your mind is blinded by love and the remnants of magic. You cannot be expected to make a clear decision. As a male, your emotions are clouded by your logic and detachment. Same problem, different angle. Neither of you deserve to make the decision alone, and thus you both shall. But hurry,? he said, watching their shocked reaction as they turned and stared at each other in bafflement, ?for your time is short.?

Alex-F spoke first. ?You?re? me,? she said, staring at her male counterpart.

?? Y-yes,? Alex-M responded, nervously. ?Yo- you?re me? a? a female version of me.?

Alex-F became slightly indignant. ?You say that like I?m lesser than you. Don?t forget, you became me. I?m the real Alex.?

?N-No, you?re not,? responded Alex-M in a somewhat decisive tone. ?You?re just- just some fantasy, me with a- a demon?s curse! You?re supposed to turn back into m-me, remember?!?

Alex-F furrowed her eyebrows. ?I don?t- I don?t want to? when I said I love Rick, I meant it. I knew I never wanted to turn back into a guy? no matter what!?

Alex-M shook his head and turned away from her slightly. ?This- this is ridiculous! You can?t- you can?t just make me leave all my friends and family, my school, my home, EVERYTHING, and go off and play girlfriend. This is the real world, not some chat RP! People?ll get hurt if ? if you just up-and-leave!?

?I don?t care!? Alex-F shouted. ?What about Rick?! He loves me, I love him, we?re happy. I can build a new li-?

?He does not love you! He loves your body!?

?No, that?s not true!?

?It is? you don?t- you don?t give a shit about anyone else but yourself. You- you can?t be this selfish! I can?t let you!?

?Why should I listen to you?! You?re not in love with him!? Her eyes grew baleful.

?I?m ? a ? guy! He?s ? a ? guy! He?s nice, yeah, and my best friend, but I?m ? not ? a ? girl!?

?But I am!? Alex-F retorted. ?He?s my best friend, AND my love! You can?t take that away from me. I won?t let YOU!?

?I?m not going to let you steal MY life away from ME!?

Tormivol interrupted. ?Compromise.?

Part 16: Compromise & Resolution

They both turned to stare at him. ?What?? they asked, simultaneously.

?Compromise,? he repeated. ?Male Alex, you do not wish to leave your former life, is that correct? You wish to return home, continue your life where you left off, uninterrupted??

?Y-yes?? Alex-M nodded. Alex-F gave him a sidelong glance of anger.

?Female Alex, you do not wish to leave Rick, is that correct? You wish to remain where you are, with Rick, as a female??

?Yeah, really bad, please?? She looked hopeful. Alex-M shook his head derisively.

?I shall, then, grant you both your wish, and you shall both be happy.?

?You mean-? said Alex-F, ?you?re going to? split us into two people??

?What-?? Tormivol quirked an eyebrow. ?Do not be ridiculous. Do I look like I have that type of power? I am an incubus, and part-angel, but my powers are over the Dreamscape, and those that dream or have dreamt, not the entire waking world, nor even the entirety of the Dreamscape. No, I shall not spare the effort to attempt such a feat. However, I know a thing or two about loss and love. ?? He sighed. ?My dear, loving wife would kill me if I did not provide some degree of aid.?

?Well, wh-what ARE you going to do?? demanded Alex-M.

?Alex,? he said, speaking to both of them, ?you will be going back to where you live. I will return your physical form to male, as it is intended to be. I will make some minor alterations to your family?s minds via dreams, to account for your absence.? Alex-F?s head drooped down a bit. ?But your mind shall reflect your female experiences. You will vividly recall what being female was like. Your personality will remain otherwise the same. You are Alex, no matter what, not some new identity. Essentially, you will retain the desires you just expressed to me,? he said, looking at Alex-F, ?but your rationality will rein you in until you are certain of what you want,? he continued, looking at Alex-M. ?You must ultimately decide for yourself what you truly wish to be, male or female. It may take days, or months, perhaps years, but you will inevitably reach a consensus with yourself. When you do, your gender will become that which you choose.?

?In the meantime?? he continued, ?you will always be female in your dreams, and when both you and Rick sleep simultaneously, you will always be together in the Dreamscape.? He now appraised them both with a severe gaze. ?Now, do you both find this agreeable and reasonable??

?You mean? I get to see Rick, keep my personality, and? and someday, there?s a chance I might be together with Rick some day?? Alex-F asked, a little hopeful.

?If that is what you ultimately wish, it is most likely.?

?And? I get to continue life as normal, until I get this figured out?? asked Alex-M, glancing at them both with some small measure of suspicion.

?Mostly. You are still the same person, no matter which aspect is dominant. Now, are you both somewhat happy? I do not have to do this, you understand. It would be easier to flip a coin and decide who wins.? He gave both of the impertinent youths a ?want to test my bluff?? look.

Alex-F and Alex-M looked into each other?s eyes, as though seeing their soul thusly reflected. Emotions and logic mixed and mingled, and a dozen thoughts and a hundred possibilities flooded through their beings. They stared at one another for what felt like eternity, probing each other for questions and answers. Finally, Alex-M nodded his head to Alex-F, just slightly. Alex-F nodded in the same agreeable manner. They slowly turned back toward Tormivol, and said in unison, ?We accept.?

?Then close your eyes, dreamers?? said Tormivol in a morphinating tone, ??and sleep a deeper slumber?? From his back, his grey eagle wings unfurled, and began to flap. ?For this is all but a dream waking?? The wind they span forth from within their feathers speeding a gentle cool breeze forth, whereupon were carried the quiet sands of sleep. ??And hope itself is found first within the purview of dreams.?

The twin Alexes eyes closed, and their heads touched each other. As they fell into the great void of deep sleep, they felt their bodies carried high in some giddy warm wind. The living susurrus cradled and caressed them, whispering sweet promises that only dreams can hope to provide. The last thing they heard was a cry of power in the darkness, followed by the flapping of eagle wings, somewhere far, far away, in the muffled distance.

Epilogue: Four Stories and A Thought

Retraining

?Now, remember, dear, when you focus on expanding your breasts, you usually need to moan, as though the process is exquisitely pleasurable.? The beautiful copper-haired succubus was instructing her daughter, an equally gorgeous succubus dressed in a tomboyish black dress shirt and black jeans.

Drazz?mik looked at her mother with a severe expression. ?Do I really have to do that?? I mean, it doesn?t even feel that good, dammit!?

?So, um,? said the man strapped down to the bed, ?I didn?t expect there to be, like, two.?

?Silence, fool!? spoke the copper-haired succubus.

?Yes, ma?am!? the man nodded.

Drazz?mik?s mother giggled. ?Now, dear,? she said, returning her attention to her daughter, ?if you?re going to keep seducing people, you need to learn a few more fundamentals, right? Beside, you?ll get used to it in time.?

Drazz?mik sighed, defeated. ?Yes, mother?? She rolled her eyes and began to concentrate. Slowly, her bust began to swell and strain the buttons of her shirt.

Time

Ultormiglok was reclining in his tall leather-backed chair. He had a severe expression on his face, unalleviated by the large number of gorgeous succubi tossing themselves at his feet, kissing and sucking on his toes, his member, his chest, his neck, his hands, his arms, his lips.

Suddenly, the succubi drew away from him, as though on an invisible command. A tall, handsome incubus, with faintly blue skin, long silver hair, and deep emerald green eyes, entered the room with a military step. He approached Ultormiglok?s desk, then bowed to one knee.

?My liege, I humbly request the opportunity to avenge my fallen sister?s death, she who served you and was called Sella?kib.?

The Elder Incubus made a small hand gesture, indicating the younger was to stand. For a long moment, he said absolutely nothing, instead merely appraising the visitor.

?Sal?mus?? he said at last, ?You will have your opportunity, but not today? Now, let me show you my latest work of art??

Shopping

?And I?ll take that, and that, and that!? The dark-haired girl was pointing at any number of cute costumes.

?Murphy?? said her friend, ?this is ridiculous??

Murphy turned and beamed at her friend. ?What? These costumes are all half-off!?

?You?re not supposed to be a girl, dammit.?

?Nonsense. I?m just lucky, s?all.? She grabbed a blue dress. ?Does this come in pink??

Once Again

Rick sighed heavily as he clicked the IM icon. The service loaded up instantly, but it did not make him happy. Very little did today. The last thing he recalled was waking up, only to find his room deserted. Had he been dreaming? No? Alex?s things were still here, but she was not. He had searched the entire house for her. He could not find her. He had called her name. He had even called Drazz?mik?s name, though he fouled it up and could not recall how to pronounce it properly, nor that of the demon?s father?

Something had happened to her, he just knew it? had she tried to contact him? He had unplugged all the phones in the house for last night?s romantic interlude, and all the messages were gone.

Depressed, bored, he turned on his computer, hoping some idea would strike him.

An IM box opened.

SkySearcher: Hi, handsome. :-)

Rick scanned over the IM box, then back over to the other monitor and sighed. Then he quirked an eyebrow and returned to the other window. He responded.

MasterofManga: Alex? is that you?
SkySearcher: Yep, in the IM! *beams*
MasterofManga: But? where are you?

Alex explained the entire situation?

MasterofManga: ? damn, we have to wait?
SkySearcher: Just for a little while, dear. The angel guy was right, though? I guess I really shouldn?t just up-and-leave everyone. I?m? going to wait a little while? I?m not completely ready to let go of my current life? I?ll have to make arrangements. It?s harder than I expected.
MasterofManga: I understand :-) ? I still miss you, you know?
SkySearcher: Same here? *blushes*
MasterofManga: Well, I?ll wait for you. When you?re ready, I'll be waiting. I?ll get your tickets out here, buy you a new wardrobe, etc. I can find some place to custom-fit those bras?
SkySearcher: That?s sweet of you, but? I think my breasts are smaller now.
MasterofManga: You mean you turned back into a girl already?! Yes! Why didn?t you tell me?
SkySearcher: What? No. Not physically, yet. But soon, probably. Just? look, you?re making me blush. *blush*
SkySearcher: *smiles* So, want to chat for a while? Maybe RP?
MasterofManga: Why not? But, it?ll be a little different for us, won?t it?
SkySearcher: I really hope so, Rick... I really hope so. *smile*

Exita, A Half-Pure?s Final Thoughts

Tormivol watched on the monitor, observing the actors in this play called life.

He sighed, smiled at the monitor and said to himself?

?Heh? Humans?? He shook his head. The monitor shut off. ?It never ceases to amaze me?? he stated, looking up, ?how from one story, so many spring. What else can I say?? This is life.?

Finis

Unread 08-13-2006   #60
GearRyu
Be Amused

Working on After Thoughts.