free hit counters
"Dino Dude" - FTM and Poetry? - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > And Everything Else...

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 10-27-2018   #1
Alchemical Night
Watcher

Lightbulb "Dino Dude" - FTM and Poetry?

Hello there,

Forgiving the somewhat oblique title, i hope that this post may prove suitably compelling, along with some new efforts from myself which, beyond prose, is informed by poetry too . Please do read on for some context...

Some weeks ago, I was discussing FTM subjects and ideas on a particular Discord board, when the subject fell to 90's superhero franchises, their fixation with anthro characters and their often unironic rebirth and popularity in the 2010's. Relative to this "bad" (in the very best 90's sense) era of characters, it did prompt me to ponder the potential of such things, and that is when I hit upon the concept of the "Dino Dude" - partly inspired by such ephemeral successors to TMNT like the Street Sharks, Extreme Dinosaurs and the 2000's "Dino Squad" - a relatively more sedate concept, which had a flare of interest for a few years.

To this end, and in keeping the sensibility, I mused on the titular concept of a campus scientist who, after accidentally splashing herself with a serum mingling testosterone and dino dna, discovers she transforms into a dino man: an alter-ego that proves to have a somewhat different perspective on life and its exploits. All this mingled with some heroic sensibility, of course. Thinking, I put this to rhyme in three poems which can be found below.

In all, I hope they are not bad, but are "bad" in the best spirit of such heroes .

Told from the perspective of the female scientist and her reflections upon her alter-ego... If curious, what inspired the cadence was the very theme to "Dino Squad" itself, if that helps orientate.

1)

On one night in June, in a drab lab under the moon, mixing chemicals like a loon, I was wary of my theory to combine Dino DNA.
It was then I took a loan of testosterone, because it was shown without it my theory would sink like a stone! If Only I had known!
Later, I would slip and the chems would crash, giving a might splash, leaving me lashed in dino dna.
Now I didn’t rail about that cocktail, fearing it trite and slight, but let me tell, I started to worry when I felt way too awry! It definitely wasn’t the curry – sorry, I hate to sound mad but I had to get back to the lab!

Now, I’m not one to moan, but something inside made me groan – growing as I was moaning; thicker as I got bigger, I could only wait for more! My sneakers tore and I saw big feet! Big claws I’d never seen before! And then my bereft bra latch popped out, and my crotch swelled out, my femininity was in rout before I started feeling stout – those horns made a girl think, what’s it all about!
Now, I gotta’ be calm, like a ma’am, but when I start to lose my cool, that other side’s start to rule – no more sulking, I start hulking, my crotch starts bulking! A snout and horns, you’ve been forewarned! Now, I can’t deny that attitude, I hope that you’ve understood – I’ve become a big, angry dino dude!
Now, if he’s in the mood, I think it’s best to elude, because if you’re a trouble maker, dude, I think you’re stewed!

2)

You've heard the story, and thought it was baloney? Sorry to get roary, but it's no phoney!
See, after I got damp with chemicals, dino dna honed with testosterone, my future wasn't looking too symmetrical!
Mostly, I'm me down to a T - nothing to see, really! But, I can't help but sigh, cuz' I can't deny, I do become that dino guy! I can't lie, though I gotta' try, because that other me thinks its wry to rumble with my trouble! I'm not a girl to live in a bubble, but even though it's rare, my cares tear and soon i start to bare that side of me, not so fair!

With a grunt and glare, my shirt begins to tear, and I do hate when my breasts deflate - massing pecs and abs to make a knife melt, and soon there goes my belt! I can only mumble as my crotch signals trouble - shiver as my zipper rends, dino dick and balls distend! But by then, there's no stopping shoe popping, beastly sole stomping - damn it, I'm saurian hulking! I can't cull those thoughts, fangs growing on the spot - horns and snout stretching out, tail snapping without fail!

There he stands, too big to scale; clothes ragged and wrought, my bra hanging off like an after thought! But now, it's all mute; I'm not the me to dispute because he thinks those concerns are mute to toot.
And off he sets, he's gonna' try with trouble - I've become him, and he's in a mood, I guess trouble makers aren't shrewd! For now, maybe it's best to elude, because he knows he's the dino dude!

3)

Oh! it's you again! So, let me stress a guess that your're still curious of my big dino mess? Well, let's muss my fuss - you've got my trust!
Mostly, I've learned to be zen, you ken, and to count to ten, but sometimes when things get rough, I struggle not to feel a bit gruff! Indeed, better snide that sprouting dino hide, but somethings I just can't abide, and then the change starts to ride!
Yes - that's my pants that tore, and I'm hulking, I implore: it's not urban lore than I'm saurian, all the more! It's the rigor of getting bigger and bigger; pity that my breasts don't linger, and my shirt's a wreck for dino pecs! And my panties - soon to break - with dino junk that makes them quake! That length and stones that make me groan!
And as my fanged mouth snarls, my sneakers creak and their defeat unleashes big dino feet! That massive muscle, soon ready to tussle, puts me in the mood of that rude attitude!

Soon tail swings and erupts, yeah it's kinda abrupt! But what's up is my growling face, that girlish look it's gonna erase - tongue lapping, snout stretching and those horns he thinks are quite fetching!
Now that campus girl's not so chill - truly I can't deny the thrill - but my will's not to be amended, with so many clothes now ended, he's not the girl you befriended. Now, as he puts his big foot down, with a snarling frown, you'd better believe he's the dino dude of renown! So, here's the top down, that's why it might be better to skip town!

My thanks again,

Alchemical Night.
Alchemical Night is offline   Reply With Quote