free hit counters
Keitaro new ring - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transgender Process (M2F / F2M)

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 09-19-2005   #1
Test-0
*ching* *ching*

Lightbulb Keitaro new ring

Namaste!

No, this isn't the tg comic that was posted before (though it too me for quite the loop that I wasn't the first to think of the idea. :| ), this is the next part of my Love Hina set, second last even! :D Took me quite the while, got a job and wanted to settle in before doing anything else, was going to start a week or two ago, but got side tracked on my time off. :/ So, yeah, I finally have the time to sit down and draw it. As you can guess, there is only like 4 or 5 male characters in love hina, so it's not that much of a surprise that Keitaro would be the one I'd change, but still, it'll be fun. Now, this is only the first pic, so no change yet. I'll be doing the next bit (or even the rest of the change) tonight, but figured I had to get something down before something ELSE nerfs my mood (last week or so I posted a semi tg commercial that I never said had a transformation but everyone aparently thought there was and saw that there wasn't one so I got VISIOUSLY ATTACKED by big mean people, leaving me with a horrible feeling that left me unable to draw. :'< *pulls leg* ;).

Anywho, here's the first pic. Shows the mystery person who is causing all the changes to the people, though that person won't be shown in the light till the finally, as well as a annoyingly drawn Keitaro napping on the floor WITH HANDS! Gasp! Yeah, since the object thats changing him was a ring, I felt I had to draw hands instead of mits like my usual. I'm not good at drawing hands AT ALL, but I have to learn sometime. ^^; So, um, enjoy until tonight! :)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg KeitaroTG1.jpg (116.8 KB, 1496 views)
Test-0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-19-2005   #2
Mitchell
Process Disciple

It will soon be COMPLETED!
Mitchell is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-20-2005   #3
Test-0
*ching* *ching*

Exclamation

Booyaka!

I have DONE eet! I finished the rest of this tg in one day, four page too. :D Now, I decided to do some hand changes to test myself in drawing them, so it might look a bit wonky on the hands. :/ But whatever, I managed to do the rest of this part. :> Not too much to add though, the final pic's neck is a little long, but I didn't want to break the pic so I just left it alone. Hopefully it's just me that sees all the mistakes and whatnot and all you see is some nice artwork. :)

Enjoy! I'm ma gonna poke my chars on some mmorpgs and call it a night. :)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg KeitaroTG2.jpg (178.9 KB, 1017 views)
File Type: jpg KeitaroTG3.jpg (141.5 KB, 866 views)
File Type: jpg KeitaroTG4.jpg (90.0 KB, 906 views)
Test-0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-20-2005   #4
Mitchell
Process Disciple

Hm...interesting reaction with the "shadow" figure...

Will there be a "collection" of these, later...
Mitchell is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-20-2005   #5
Istmael
Frequent Poster

Nice work Test-O, keep it coming!
Istmael is offline   Reply With Quote