free hit counters
Boin Bon Manga? - Page 8 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Breast Expansion

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 11-04-2006   #85
Gameseeker18

I really enjoyed this comic and I'm trying to find the second chapter to this story. I've tried Google, KaZaa, WinMx and multiple torrent sites. I use torrents for translated animes, but I'm not to familiar with manga torrent sites nor REAL Hentai torrent sites, as in the one's that do not deliberately try to sell me something. I'm sorry to ask this question because I honestly have no clue, but does anybody know any hentai/manga sites that I could search in for the second chapter of Boin Bon?
Unread 11-04-2006   #86
Kaosu Reido
Tonberry Loser

I think it's mostly been determined that it doesn't exist. We can't even find a listing for it, much less the manga itself. Unless that's changed recently.
Kaosu Reido is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-04-2006   #87
tjohnta
Lurker

Oh, it's an old doujinshi.
There is no sequel.

[Comic Title]: BoinBon
[Author]: Tsubura Hidetomo (つぶらひでとも)
[Details]: Doujin

Last edited by tjohnta; 11-04-2006 at 05:38 PM.
tjohnta is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-04-2006   #88
Gameseeker18

I see, the author probably just lost interest in it I guess. This comic was still a great concept though, I would have loved to see more.
Unread 03-22-2007   #89
lokidacaptain

so does anyone have anymore comics done by this artist? or in the same art style? this manga is my favorite and the best one ive read by far. hopefully he has done more manga... great breast work lol
Unread 03-22-2007   #90
Gameseeker18

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokidacaptain
so does anyone have anymore comics done by this artist? or in the same art style? this manga is my favorite and the best one ive read by far. hopefully he has done more manga... great breast work lol
I'm neutral on necromancery, but I'm definitely seconding his post. Boin Bon is probably the best manga I've seen on this site. Maybe there is another manga done by this same author, assuming that we have an idea of who the author's name is.
Unread 03-23-2007   #91
Galixgun

Whoa! Man is this thing a necro thread. You guys should have started another one instead of digging this up. I'm not trying to be rude or anything, in case I'm coming across that way, I just don't like seeing ressurected threads. At least one this old.

To the subject at hand, all the info you desire is above four slots on your post, by tjohnta. In my personal opinion (not that it matters much) I did not like Boin Bon. Kinda freaked me out.
Unread 09-29-2007   #92
t040484

i just saw this book on ebay,
i dont know if this is the same book or the second book
anyway if this is the second book im going to get it and maybe ill post the scan here
Unread 09-29-2007   #93
shyster
Lurker

Please stop with the necromancy, the Dead walking among us causes the world to end.
shyster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-29-2007   #94
BaconExpert
Bacon no Jutsu

Quote:
Originally Posted by shyster View Post
Please stop with the necromancy, the Dead walking among us causes the world to end.
Calm down, this didn't seem like a terrible necro, as he offered to scan the second book.
Unread 09-29-2007   #95
Shiar
Process Fan

...I see someone else just saw the last Resident Evil movie... *chuckle* On a more topic-related note, I believe I have the entire (larger images) first volume of this manga on the other machine. The HDD's a little difficult to get to, considering the machine's got a dead video card, but if you all want, I can dig it out and see what lies within the archives.
Shiar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-29-2007   #96
shyster
Lurker

Yes that is true, it was a somewhat contributive necro. However it was still a necro, and it was just more of a general frustration with the necroing that has been going on recently rather than in regards to this person...

Nice to see someone else got the reference though.
shyster is offline   Reply With Quote