free hit counters
TMC's Scripts To Clips Contest! - Page 2 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > And Everything Else...

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 12-16-2012   #13
BaronChimera
Process Fan

Re: TMC's Scripts To Clips Contest!

Well it's probably a long-shot, but sure, why not? If there's even a slim chance of having more content created of my favorite transformation then I'll take it.

Maybe the make-up/prosthetic isn't possible, but I know you guys have done prosthetic work before.
Attached Files
File Type: txt Quiet Time.txt (4.8 KB, 87 views)
BaronChimera is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-16-2012   #14
Rei-Lin
Process Master

Laughingman~ sorry for the late reply, I guess I must have skimmed over the last part of your post! Yes you can submit more than one script at a time to your post, however, only ONE (1) of your scripts can be picked as a winner. That doesn't mean TMC won't use your other scripts later down the road though.

Remember peeps, the more scripts that get posted, the better and multiple scripts from the same person can give you more chances to win! Also, please get some discussions going on about the scripts that have been posted! If you like a script (obviously you can't hype up your own script!) then say so and why. Remember, everybody's opinions are important here, it's not just that TMC wants to make these clips, they want to make sure the clips they are making reflect what WE want as a community. They're doing this for all of us, so, hop on the train and lets ride! =D
Rei-Lin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-16-2012   #15
Rei-Lin
Process Master

Here's another script submitted on the TMC forum. This one is from Ballsdeep. Enjoy.
Attached Files
File Type: txt Script!.txt (17.9 KB, 68 views)
Unread 12-17-2012   #16
sleeper248
Contributor

Talking Re: TMC's Scripts To Clips Contest!

1. Party Prep
Sarah comes over to Jessica?s house to help her set up for a party. BE antics ensue when Sarah uses magic to make the decorating go a little faster.

2. Deep Breaths
A BE parody of a well known horor movie series.

3. Pressure Luck
A BE themed game show.

4. Bubble Gum Vengence
Sarah seeks revenge on her enemies, particularly on the lead cheerleader, causing BE through magic bubble gum for getting her kicked out of school.

5. Bathtime Beasties
A mysterous force causes BE in a bathing beauty who is relaxing in a hot tub. There are two options for endings one where the bathing beauty pops/explodes, OPTION A, and another option in which she survives, OPTION B.

6. Succubus BE
A POV transformation scene with a sexy succubus. She starts off human and slowly transforms to her demon form over the course of the clip.

7. Bursting With Magic
New to magic, Britney goes over to the house of her muggle friend Ashley, to show off a new magical product she recently acquired only to find out her friend is not the friendly muggle she once thought.

8. Plant Life
Thanks to the new garden enhancemnt product "TMC brand's Plant Life", Megan's unusual wall plant aquires a taste for humans. Megan is ensnared in the plant's vines and it cause her breasts to grow.

9. Seven Minutes In Heaven - Epic Fail
Things don't go as expected when Holly and Kimberly Marvel are locked together in a closet during a party game of Seven Minutes In Heaven.

10. neBEulized
Someone adds a few drops of a magic solution to Holly's nebulizer with huge results.

I've attempted to include character descriptions in the scripts and name models I think would be a good fit for the roles.
My casting suggestions are not manditory.

Please let me know what you think and any suggestions for things to add, things to remove, and/or things to change.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf PARTY PREP.pdf (207.9 KB, 8 views)
File Type: pdf DEEP BREATHS.pdf (220.6 KB, 9 views)
File Type: pdf Pressure Luck.pdf (237.2 KB, 6 views)
File Type: pdf Bubble Gum Vengeance.pdf (172.5 KB, 12 views)
File Type: pdf Bath-Time Beasties.pdf (130.2 KB, 11 views)
File Type: pdf Succubus BE.pdf (113.3 KB, 13 views)
File Type: pdf Bursting With Magic.pdf (145.6 KB, 6 views)
File Type: pdf Plant Life.pdf (112.7 KB, 7 views)
File Type: pdf Seven Minutes In Heaven - Epic Fail.pdf (187.1 KB, 8 views)
File Type: pdf neBEulized.pdf (131.7 KB, 6 views)

Last edited by sleeper248; 01-07-2013 at 06:17 PM. Reason: Added PDF Files for easier reading
sleeper248 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-17-2012   #17
Rei-Lin
Process Master

Yes, that's a good script there! As I said in my posts above, don't feel restricted by my basic example. The more details you put into the script, the easier the script will be to make for obvious reasons! Remember guys, try to get some discussions going on about the scripts being posted, even if it's just a few lines to express why you think a script should win! TMC wants to make the clips that people here want to see, because ultimately it's a good way to sell their clips!

That's why I came up with this idea! To get all your asses hyped for the Holidays and to get TMC excited to be filming scripts the people in the community want to see! As always, if you have questions, I'm around here somewhere to answer them.
Unread 12-17-2012   #18
Laughingman
Frequent Poster

Thanks for the reply! I know I'll have more ideas that just one script, I just have to be less procrastinaty and get to writing them, instead of making up words
Laughingman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-17-2012   #19
Weirdoid
Frequent Poster

I will likely be writing mine up next week when I have time off, I have a couple ideas.

My only worry on this contest is the "voice opinions to select winner" aspect. I seen a few "vote for the transformation" type things on TG sites before and their is a bias which makes certain things always win. (basicly the answer of man to overly busty girl always wins).
Weirdoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-17-2012   #20
sleeper248
Contributor

I think it would be benificial if TMC could provide a few location photos for some places they are able to use. This would help give script writers an option to incorporate actual available locations into their scripts making it a little easier on TMC's location scouts.
Unread 12-17-2012   #21
danielsangeo
Process Moderator

Here's my entry into the contest. Hope it's descriptive enough. If necessary, I can also write up a script.

I'm also not particularly attached to the title and if you think you can come up with a better one, I'm quite fine with that. The title comes from the Greek for "inflate" or "billow" (kymata) and "anthrope" (a play on "lycanthrope"), but that might be too esoteric so I'm going to defer the title to someone else.

Hope you like it!
Attached Files
File Type: txt kymanthropy.txt (4.8 KB, 90 views)

Tell me, where in the world is Daniel Sandiego?
danielsangeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-18-2012   #22
Rei-Lin
Process Master

Another script to post from TMC's forums. This one is from Tekair. Enjoy!
Attached Files
File Type: txt BytorScript Idea2.txt (7.8 KB, 72 views)
Unread 12-18-2012   #23
guitarro
Process Fan

really like tekair's

this is a cool idea
guitarro is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-18-2012   #24
sleeper248
Contributor

If we've already posted a story/script, shall we edit our post to attach additional stories so all scripts submitted by the same person are on a single post or attach them to a new post?