free hit counters
TMC's Scripts To Clips Contest! - Page 3 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > And Everything Else...

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 12-19-2012   #25
Rei-Lin
Process Master

Re: TMC's Scripts To Clips Contest!

Just edit your post and add your script to the one you already posted.
Rei-Lin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-20-2012   #26
mperone
Leecher

I'm attaching a TF script featuring a superheroine. Thank you.
Attached Files
File Type: doc Sarah.doc (34.5 KB, 51 views)
mperone is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-20-2012   #27
Rei-Lin
Process Master

Another new script posted on TMC's Forums, that I'll add here. This one is from anonymous. Enjoy!
Attached Files
File Type: txt He had it coming.txt (5.2 KB, 40 views)
Unread 12-21-2012   #28
sleeper248
Contributor

I just added two more scripts to my post but the system did not register it as the most recent to this thread.

People like myself don't usually bother re-reading older posts and just skim to the last few post to catch up on the new stuff.

I suggest it may be benificial to post later scripts in individual posts so the system lets people know there are new posts in the thread.

OR

Post a message notifying people that a new script has been added to the original post and include a link to the original post like this:

http://www.process-productions.com/f...0&postcount=16

What do you think?

Last edited by sleeper248; 12-21-2012 at 04:22 PM.
sleeper248 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-21-2012   #29
bubba7545
Leecher

Rei-Lin said he, or she, wanted feed back so...

The Werewolf Futa Transformation: I am neither a fan of furry nor futa, so I can't say I would much enjoy this clip.

Alyssa?s Secret: Again I'm not interested in furry works, so I'm not so interested in this either.

QUIET TIME: I have to admit, of all the strange things on this site this actually comes off as a bit creepy to me. It just doesn't seem right to me if people should be able to carelessly remove body part however they want so easily. Modification is one thing but removal seems so much different to me. I wouldn't want to see this clip.

I think we've found happiness: I somewhat enjoyed this script. It mildly sparked my interest but, it seemed like it was already a fairly over done topic. It wasn't bad in any way, it just didn't seem all that much different from some other clips I have seen. It was a good script but it wasn't my favorite.

KYMANTHROPY: I'm somewhat on the fence about this script. I like the inflation aspects of it, but certain parts of it creep me out. I can't quite put my finger on what exactly doesn't feel right about this script, but something just seems off to me. Depending on who the actress was and how it was portrayed I think I would like to see this clip.

Sweet Revenge: Not a bad script, but nothing really caught my interest in it. I couldn't say I cared for it either way.

Wonka's revenge: I thought this script was OK. I personally would love to see a darker more evil sort of willy wonka but I kind of feel that this sort of thing was covered a little bit in more recent berry vids. I would like to see this clip.

Party Preparations: I really liked this script. I feel that there haven't really been enough vids like this, that had elements of a sort of master and toy sort of relationship in them. It wasn't overly complicated and got the point across with just the right amount of give and take. I would like to see this become a clip.

DEEP BREATHS: I thought this was a great script. I don't think there has been enough rival inflation sort of clips in the past and I think this would be a great example of one. Even though this is a bit of a rip off of a rather well known horror movie, I would really want to see this clip.

Pressure Luck: This is my favorite so far. It hits on the same sort of rivalry to expand just as "Deep Breaths" does but it does it in a more interesting way I feel. I simply love the idea of an inflation game show! I would love to see this clip.

Sarah?s Power: I'm not quite sure what to think of this one. It's not bad, but it kind of leaves me wanting answers more than being enthralled with the clip. Everyone expects superheros to always have these big back stories and arch enemies and secret weaknesses. The super hero theme just screams for more detail, and I feel like this script would just be lacking too much.

He had it coming: I am not a fan of gender transformations, so I didn't get much out of this one.

Bathtime Beasties: This one is just a tiny bit too creepy for me. I mostly like the overall process but the "thing" in the bathroom just overshadows the rest of the clip too much for me. I don't quite oppose monsters and creatures mind you, its just that they need to come off as less monstrous I guess.

neBEulized: I kind of like this one. The process seems good and I like the theme, but the ninja makes it just a little too silly to make a really good clip. Pretty good but not great.

Now that that's out of the way, here is my script. Enjoy, and good luck everybody.
Attached Files
File Type: txt a_berry_bad_batch.txt (22.6 KB, 31 views)
bubba7545 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-22-2012   #30
spzero
Enjoys the Finer Things

Hey how's it going everybody? It's been years, and I am finally coming out of the shadows
to post here lol.

First of all, I would like to thank everybody down at TMC for giving us the chance to make our stories become real clips, it's cool to be able have your suggestion to be made, but can feel a bit better when won.

Secondly, this is one of my first forays into writing work like this (I've had to write a few scripts for plays and videos before, but this, heh) So anything you can say for feedback would be great!

The First Clip is a three person clip where one of each gets their Breast, Belly, and Butt expanded.

The Second is a Girl's dream to have the World's Biggest Boobs goes crazy, and doesn't stop at just the breasts.

Enjoy!
Attached Files
File Type: txt ThreeWiseWomen.txt (12.9 KB, 25 views)
File Type: txt WorldsBiggestBitch.txt (8.6 KB, 41 views)
spzero is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-22-2012   #31
BaronChimera
Process Fan

Creepiness is all relative, dude.

But I knew coming into this that this particular transformation isn't all that popular around here, but nothing ventured nothing earned, as they say.
BaronChimera is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-23-2012   #32
Rei-Lin
Process Master

Another script from Slothed on the TMC forum. Enjoy and comment!
Attached Files
File Type: txt TMC Clip Script.txt (6.0 KB, 42 views)
Unread 12-23-2012   #33
iggya
Leecher

Just posting to express interest in BaronChimera's Quiet Time script. It's rare to ever see any content along those lines, and I personally would love to see more.
iggya is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-23-2012   #34
bubba7545
Leecher

Sorry BaronChimera, didn't mean to offend. I don't know why but transformation, mutation, multiplication, inflation, and a few other things ending in "ation" peak my interest, but for some reason any form of amputation just gives me the hebejeebies. In no way do I wish to berate you or your work, I'm just expressing my true feeling toward it as was part of the rules. I would expect nothing different from anyone else. If some one hates my script and says so, I say let them. To each their own.

On a side note, I thought "Blueberry Boobs" was pretty good. It was not too dissimilar to my script. It was just a little too simple for me to see it as really great, but I still liked it for what it was.

Finally a quick question for Rei-Lin. I just noticed this exact same contest is being viewed by the community over at http://taylormadeclips.com/forums . Some of the members over there either don't have or don't want memberships here on the process forums, yet the crew over at TMC are looking for input on the scripts. Should we post our script there as well as here? Just thinking out of the box.
bubba7545 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-23-2012   #35
Rei-Lin
Process Master

If you'll notice in my posts above, I'm posting the scripts that are posted on TMC's forum topic about this contest. I do this so that all the scripts stay in this one topic so the majority of people in the community get to see them. I'm also on TMC's forums making sure that people get questions answered there as well. TMC felt it would be a good idea for them to make a topic there for the people, as you've mentioned, that didn't want to sign up on The Process to post their scripts.

So as for the "official" script posting area, it's this topic here on The Process, I'm just helping out the few on the TMC forums that need to post their scripts there instead.
Unread 12-24-2012   #36
anonymous
Leecher

Here is my script. It is not the best written one and my spelling sucks, but still in all I hope I win. I would love to see more of these type of videos made.
Attached Files
File Type: txt He had it coming.txt (5.2 KB, 39 views)
anonymous is offline   Reply With Quote