free hit counters
Missa - process - Growth/Giantess/Clothes Shrinking - Page 6 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Growth

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Closed Thread
Unread 06-05-2013   #61
Freddy84
Resident Dream Master

Re: Missa - process - 2 clips - Giantess/Clothes Shrinking

It is just Missa alone, talking to the camera in the first clip. The second clip follows the same pattern.
Unread 06-06-2013   #62
missa
Producer

Hi Gorilla!

Freddy is correct. I like POV as much as possible, although I use a male actor to represent the viewer in Geek to Sexy Giantess. I give you the allusion that you are the camera guy in "Incredible Shrinking Clothes," and I give you the illusion that you are the step brother in "Geek to Sexy Giantess." I dislike men talking in my videos (fantasy and non-fantasy), and so you'll never hear a man's voice; and I dislike a man's face in the shot, and I avoid it whenever possible. It's my intention to allow the viewer to step inside my videos and role play with me.
Unread 06-06-2013   #63
missa
Producer

Conker-- This would be fun! Most all of my videos are special requests, and I find that guys into the fantasy world of growth and shrinking are most particular about pretty much everything, even wardrobe. I can still see if I can persuade the next guy to allow me to use a button up top, or just use one in the next one that I create. :-) I would LOVE to capture buttons flying (very exciting). <3
Unread 06-06-2013   #64
missa
Producer

Freddy-- please check your private messages. Thx!
Unread 06-06-2013   #65
Conker
King of All the Land

Okay then, thanks.
One question though: what is the pricing for custom videos? You can PM me the prices if you want, because I have a request for the next clip if you do one.
Unread 06-08-2013   #66
maynardless
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by missa View Post
Hello all,

Second "Incredible Shrinking Clothes"

I buy very few videos and post about things even less (as can be seen by my count). So that alone should indicate how much I enjoyed 'Incredible Shrinking Clothes.

Embarrassment is probably at at the centre of most of my internet interests; process or otherwise. The idea of clothes shrinking has always been my favourite but I've had to make do with the occasional film clip, picture or story.

For videos I've gotten my kick from women growing out of their clothes and into embarrassment and whilst there's a lot of great stuff I'd always prefer a woman to be able to focus purely on the fact she's becoming naked rather than combining it with the legitimate concerns about how big she's getting.

So, the moment I saw this video linked here, off went $22 and it's everything I'd hoped it would be. Even just starting at how great Missa looks in that slinky red dress is pretty good, then come the squirms of discomfort and from there things keep getting better. There's no rushing through the process and that's how I like it. The idea of clothes slowly becoming essentially sluttier versions of their original form as the woman fights to retain her modesty and dignity until they eventually destroy themselves is what I was looking for and Missa does a fantastic job of bringing it to life through her acting and creativity on what can't have been a gigantic budget.

And on matter of the budget, whoever commissioned this is now a legend to me (if I had the money I'd pay for a feature length film!)

I know my reaction may be a bit much but I've heard of anything in the 'clothes shrinking' micro-niche before now (happy to be proved wrong!) and it may be a while before I see anything along these lines again. So I want to show my appreciation whilst I can.

Thanks, Missa, for an excellent video and if you ever make another along these lines again you've got at least one guaranteed customer (though there's already a few I'll be buying in the financially brighter future I'm dreaming of)
Unread 06-08-2013   #67
missa
Producer

Red face Re: Missa - process - 2 clips - Giantess/Clothes Shrinking

Quote:
Originally Posted by maynardless View Post
I buy very few videos and post about things even less (as can be seen by my count). So that alone should indicate how much I enjoyed 'Incredible Shrinking Clothes.

Embarrassment is probably at at the centre of most of my internet interests; process or otherwise. The idea of clothes shrinking has always been my favourite but I've had to make do with the occasional film clip, picture or story.

For videos I've gotten my kick from women growing out of their clothes and into embarrassment and whilst there's a lot of great stuff I'd always prefer a woman to be able to focus purely on the fact she's becoming naked rather than combining it with the legitimate concerns about how big she's getting.

So, the moment I saw this video linked here, off went $22 and it's everything I'd hoped it would be. Even just starting at how great Missa looks in that slinky red dress is pretty good, then come the squirms of discomfort and from there things keep getting better. There's no rushing through the process and that's how I like it. The idea of clothes slowly becoming essentially sluttier versions of their original form as the woman fights to retain her modesty and dignity until they eventually destroy themselves is what I was looking for and Missa does a fantastic job of bringing it to life through her acting and creativity on what can't have been a gigantic budget.

And on matter of the budget, whoever commissioned this is now a legend to me (if I had the money I'd pay for a feature length film!)

I know my reaction may be a bit much but I've heard of anything in the 'clothes shrinking' micro-niche before now (happy to be proved wrong!) and it may be a while before I see anything along these lines again. So I want to show my appreciation whilst I can.

Thanks, Missa, for an excellent video and if you ever make another along these lines again you've got at least one guaranteed customer (though there's already a few I'll be buying in the financially brighter future I'm dreaming of)
WOW! Maynard! Thank you a million times for the incredible review! I am sooo glad you liked it. I had so much fun making it.

You are like myself, more of a lurker than a poster. :-) It's a true honor that I prompted your second post ever to this message board.

Thank you again for the complimentary words. I am on a high from them tonight. <3 Melissa
Unread 06-15-2013   #68
missa
Producer

I have posted another video in the "clothes destruction" genre. This one doesn't fall within the Shrinking or Growth category (the clothes are being pulled via telekinesis or invisible aliens, your choice).

I will post further details within the "everything else..." forum

Melissa
Unread 06-15-2013   #69
50percentgrey
MacroTessaClaustroPhile

Sheesh, all this talk about clothes being pulled and ripped off by themselves...

I think it would be appropriate to mention this clip:

Unread 06-28-2013   #70
missa
Producer

Missa - Giant Sex II

Hello Process Forum,

I can finally get back on (long story, thank you Rei-Lin, Krusty, Indraguy). I have a new Giantess video which includes the longest (by far) growth process I have ever included in any of my giantess films to date. Yes, there is some foot growth included! I worked quite some time on some "new to me" effects. If you buy, I hope you love it! At the very least, a GIF to enjoy.

Thanks
Melissa
Missa@c4s
Unread 06-28-2013   #71
TBG
Frequent Poster

Thumbs up Re: Missa - Giant Sex II

Damn. This looks incredible! We really don't see Giant Sex scenarios very often. This one looks much better than the first, might have to get this.
Unread 06-29-2013   #72
Balugawhale
Frequent Poster

Re: Missa - Giant Sex II

Missa is a total badass
Closed Thread

Tags
age resgression, clothes ripping, giantess, growth, gts, transformation