free hit counters
A Wendy Balloon! - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Body Inflation and Expansion

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 05-09-2006   #1
uruseiranma
Frequent Poster

A Wendy Balloon!

This was taken from an idea I had awhile ago: what if pixie dust didn't work to make girls fly? Because 'girls always think on their own two feet.' That's when Peter pulls out this special never-gum. Once Wendy chews it, she slowly inflates til she becomes a huge Wendy-Balloon. Now she can fly, but not as easy as the boys.

I almost made Wendy completely nude, but felt the effect would work better if there were some tatters of her nightdress still clinging to her back. I also added some rouge to Wendy's cheeks as a sign she's a bit embarassed at her predicament.

Though the question is-what happens to her body when she returns from Neverland? Will she return to normal, or will the Darling family have to worry about clothing and feeding a 'Darling Derigible?'

There could also be a nice little subplot of Tinkerbell about to stick the hapless little girl with a needle
Attached Images
File Type: jpg WendyBB.jpg (262.6 KB, 355 views)
uruseiranma is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-09-2006   #2
TheMoney

HA HA HA HA HA! That's is funny! Wendy can fly, like a zeppelin!

The second one looks like a Violet Bouregaurd wannabee!

You know, You have a good point, if pixie dust worked in different ways...hmmmmm...
Unread 05-09-2006   #3
uruseiranma
Frequent Poster

Well, the drawing mainly came across as an idea to totally rewrite the part of the JM Barrie story where Peter sprinkles them with pixie dust. Because the boys' heads are usually up in the clouds, they can fly easily. Girls, on the other hand, are usually very 'down to Earth,' and so pixie dust may or may not work on them. The Nevergum is a special substance that adds extra bouyancy to a girl, helping her to fly.

I'm wondering about an image of Peter trying to pull the big girl through the nursery window while Michael and John try to push her from the inside.

The picture is both the regular version, and then a Violet version that I just had to add.
uruseiranma is offline   Reply With Quote