free hit counters
Fat Anime Collab - Page 2 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Body Inflation and Expansion

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 04-11-2008   #13
B-mage
Lurker... Zerg Lurker!

Re: Fat Anime Collab

eh. lame free over used sound effects, what lil animation they made was very poor, more free over used music, and lame fart and shit jokes.

Art was mostly from artists know for drawing less than anatomical correct fat girls (usually underage) with very few professional work thrown in showing they didn't have the balls to show quailty work, not bashing anyone but mainly MxBox and MistyStuffer who's art is used for this kind of stuff (but admitly they could have done much worse for quality as far as FA art goes, even some of my stuff is fairly terrible)

The creators have no skills and very unimaginative, this is most likely the only way they can feel accepted and get attention by subscribing to pointless flaming and pandering to the /b/ tard crowd

How did this ever get front page?
B-mage is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-11-2008   #14
long john silver

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-mage View Post
eh. lame free over used sound effects, what lil animation they made was very poor, more free over used music, and lame fart and shit jokes.

Art was mostly from artists know for drawing less than anatomical correct fat girls (usually underage) with very few professional work thrown in showing they didn't have the balls to show quailty work, not bashing anyone but mainly MxBox and MistyStuffer who's art is used for this kind of stuff (but admitly they could have done much worse for quality as far as FA art goes, even some of my stuff is fairly terrible)

The creators have no skills and very unimaginative, this is most likely the only way they can feel accepted and get attention by subscribing to pointless flaming and pandering to the /b/ tard crowd

I be blamin' the over concentration o' jocks, /b/tards, and chauvinistic frat boys.
Unread 04-12-2008   #15
Metatron
Alea iacta est

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-mage View Post

In all fairness though they did throw a johnny swell in there
Metatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-12-2008   #16
Alien Armistice
Process Fan

I love how very annoyed people get over this. Seriously, grossly obese anime women is a hilarious fetish. Regardless of whether or not you enjoy the subject matter. (I, for one, do)
Alien Armistice is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-12-2008   #17
long john silver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alien Armistice View Post
I love how very annoyed people get over this. Seriously, grossly obese anime women is a hilarious fetish. Regardless of whether or not you enjoy the subject matter. (I, for one, do)
I be mostly offended by the horrific sound effects, the intermission, and the long scat-related section...
Unread 04-13-2008   #18
TanukiCannon
Lurker

Arrgh, ZekeySpaceyLizard, we meet again.

I once was at violent internet hate war with that guy. I'm sure he remembers me.

Ignore all his shit, his main goal in life is to get turd of the week EVERY WEEK.
TanukiCannon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-13-2008   #19
Python
Process Fan

any chance we can get a written petition sent to the Fulp brothers and get this guy turd of the decade.
Python is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-13-2008   #20
Kyrex
The Thread Ender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alien Armistice View Post
If we take ourselves too seriously, then we give them exactly what they want and feed into the /b/tard mentality the infects so much of the internet, right? It is a pretty strange fetish, what do we have to defend really?
Kyrex is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-13-2008   #21
030_Observer

I thought this flash had a few funny moments, so it was somewhat worth my time.

I rather like the subject matter as well, but I don't really feel its necessary to bash the creator of this work, I mean its not like he said anywhere in the entire flash that he actually drew any of it. I don't condone stealing artwork, but when its just for a joke (however poorly executed) I don't really know if its worth getting angry about it, it kind of, like they say, tosses fuel on the fire.
Unread 04-14-2008   #22
Animeking194
You know you like it!

Horrible excuse for a fat anime collab.
Seriously, like everyone says, all the art is just stolen from Mistystuffer's site and stuff.
I'm surprised it got front page.

Just call me Shin, would you?
Animeking194 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-14-2008   #23
kooh
Process Disciple

Star Syndicate <3
Unread 04-14-2008   #24
peapop

........i don't know what to say .....i need help or something or should stop going on the internet to stop this fetish.