free hit counters
New Comic: Doll Cosplayer Mikiko Issue #3 - Page 4 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Shrinking Process

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 02-02-2010   #37
Roarz
Lurker

Re: New Comic: Doll Cosplayer Mikiko Issue #3

I'm down for anything having to do with the ass...always been my favorite part of a girl
Roarz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-02-2010   #38
tjlemke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jitensha View Post
o.O; umm ok. You didn't have to say it like that >_>; btw, #3 doesn't have anal insertion, I was asking for #4 if people would be ok with it...but if the majority aren't then I wont do it. I'm asking now before I draw it lol.
Sorry, I didn't mean to be too blunt or offensive. Just thought you wanted a opinion.
Unread 02-03-2010   #39
rabbit_king
lord to all rabbits

im having trouble getting the 2 extra pages
rabbit_king is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-03-2010   #40
Jitensha
Sergio's little doll

It's ok (^_^);

Well if you guys are up for the ass part, I might just add it as an add on bonus for those who like it :P That way we don't offend the people who don't like ass :O

As for your pages RK, I would suggest sending a message to Lorekeep or e-mail him at process-productions@gmail.com for help. Unfortunately I don't know how to do the technical stuff (T_T) I just draw pretty pictures :O
Jitensha is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-11-2010   #41
hitch
Leecher

Really liked it. Liked the hand held type parts, those acts should almost become staple for SW fans.
Didn't care much for the ending. Always felt that going growth feels cheap for a SW story.

Going for a growth sequal? It is your call but hasn't Cosplay Miki been a shrink series? A growth story seems more another series. There are other ways to have fun with this series.
hitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-12-2010   #42
Jitensha
Sergio's little doll

It has been mostly a shrinking comic, but unfortunately I don't have the privilege at the moment to make what I want. Unfortunately because of my financial situation, I've been making my current comics for necessity instead of for fun and pocket change. I'm owned by the man now *sigh* Shrinking is the least popular, and growth is one of the most popular...it makes sense (as a business person) to make what people want to see, even if that's not what you want to be making. I plan to have some elements of what I like as an SW fan, and those that I feel would appeal to the GTS fans as well. I'm not giving up on making this a shrinking series (for the most part), but I think in other comics that play with size (like Frank and Suzy for example) make a lot of people happy in respect to the SW and GTS communities. I don't plan to make something like Suzy and Frank, just something that has fun with the size changes and has more process. I hope you get what I mean.
Jitensha is offline   Reply With Quote