free hit counters
Girls sucked into Genie bottles - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > And Everything Else...

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 10-27-2007   #1
TFliker
Leecher

Girls sucked into Genie bottles

I'd like to see some Girls (Preferably Sequences) become suctioned into bottles and become genies. I'm hoping that this is a different subject for many of you. I prefer anime style as well. I'm hoping i'm not asking too much. And video game genie girls get a bonus thumbs up from me. (I've already seen much of it on DeviantART and Sue-chan's site. So don't ask me if i've already seen those)
TFliker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-27-2007   #2
TF-Viewer
Slave to the Process Forum

Could you show us some examples of it, like from the sites you mentioned?
TF-Viewer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-27-2007   #3
frice2000
"My way of thanking you"

Well they mentioned Sue-Chan's genies which are here: http://sue-chan.com/mcmagic.html and http://sue-chan.com/mcnew.html . That's their examples.
frice2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-27-2007   #4
Masamune_Howard
Genie on demand. . .

Personally, I'd like to see this stuff too. It's rare to find!

Also, I'd love to see some guys sucked into genie bottles, turned into female genies - but I know this thread isn't about TG. Would it be wrong to make a new thread, though, considering how similar the two are?
Masamune_Howard is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-27-2007   #5
tbumpkins
Agent of HAMMER

I had a personal favorite like this. It was from the ABC family show "Big Wolf on Campus", where the sidekick's younger sister got sucked into the genie's bottle. I was kind of hoping she'd turn purple too, like the genie was. No idea if there's a place to find it online.
Unread 10-27-2007   #6
Masamune_Howard
Genie on demand. . .

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbumpkins View Post
I had a personal favorite like this. It was from the ABC family show "Big Wolf on Campus", where the sidekick's younger sister got sucked into the genie's bottle. I was kind of hoping she'd turn purple too, like the genie was. No idea if there's a place to find it online.
I think I found that episode. Er, though be warned it's via MySpaceTV: http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...deoID=20004705
Unread 02-11-2008   #7
Masamune_Howard
Genie on demand. . .

Re: Girls sucked into Genie bottles

I hate to bump a thread this old, but starting a new thread for a single picture on a topic that already exists seems almost as silly.

Anyhow! Sue-chan updated again yesterday, and it looks like one of her pictures fits into this theme nicely. It's furry, though:

http://www.sue-chan.com/mc2/transphormation.jpg
Unread 02-11-2008   #8
Dimples
Doesn't Belong to You!

Wow!

I actually really really like the idea of this. Just think.. being sucked into a genie's bottle.. you're body shifting, wardrobe changing and your only wish is to grant the desires of others...
Dimples is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-11-2008   #9
LostHopeOfDusk
Do not pet the kitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimples View Post
Wow!

I actually really really like the idea of this. Just think.. being sucked into a genie's bottle.. you're body shifting, wardrobe changing and your only wish is to grant the desires of others...
But it can be fun if you give them what they say, but not what they want...

for example: A boy wants to have a bigger dick, you turn him into a donkey, and things like that...
LostHopeOfDusk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-13-2008   #10
jimi20
Frequent Poster

yeah i agree with losthopeofdusk on that one, although theres stories of similar things happening on the Yahoo groups...
jimi20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-26-2008   #11
kaiyotea
Lurker

Those interested in this type of transformation may want to check out the "Weather Warden" series by Rachel Caine. It's in the urban fantasy genre, trending toward the more romance-oriented end of that spectrum. Basically the main premise of the stories is that there is a clandestine organization of individuals who can manipulate atmospheric phenomena and actively work to prevent destruction by malevolent weather systems. The books follow the travails of weather warden Joanne Baldwin. The tie-in to this thread is that some of them make use of djinn to augment their abilities.

***SPOILERS FOR THE FIRST TWO BOOKS***

At the end of the first book in the series the main character, Joanne, is transformed into a djinn. The transformation is pretty instantaneous and there is not much process to it but the second book in the series is almost entirely taken up with the process of Joanne learning to deal with her new life as a djinn and how use her newfound abilities. And at one point she does become "bound" and is forced to obey the orders of others who hold her container/bottle.

A warning though: don't get too attached to djinn Joanne. At the end of the second book the author hits the "Reset" button and Joanne, much to her annoyance, goes back to being human.

This is the only mainstream novel series I know of that deals with djinn/genies, let alone transformation into one. Does anyone else have any other suggestions, mainstream or otherwise?

Book 1 - Ill Wind

Book 2 - Heat Stroke
kaiyotea is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-20-2008   #12
TFliker
Leecher

One particular artist has many Djinnifications in the gallery. Sunrise-Oasis i believe is the name.

http://www.sunrise-oasis.deviantart.com/

The artist also has a recent Animated flash of this particular subject

http://Sunrise-oasis.deviantart.com/...-mimi-95078216

But it's sort of fast unfortunely
TFliker is offline   Reply With Quote