free hit counters
Attribute Theft/Transfer - Page 56 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > And Everything Else...

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 09-16-2017   #661
Janus Steel
The Incorrigible Author

Re: Attribute Theft/Transfer

hey guys,

I'm trying to repopulate my Attribute Theft stories after I lost my hard drive last year and I've been coming up blank on one of the stories I used to have.

The premis was a college campus, a nerd who had some tablet and created a device to siphon like a fraction off of thousands... And there were like 3 of them using it?

That's all I remember about the story. Any hints/help would be greatly appreciated.

"One of the common failings among honorable people is a failure to appreciate how thoroughly dishonorable some other people can be, and how dangerous it is to trust them" - Thomas Sowell
"Though I am always in haste, I am never in a hurry." - John Wesley
"But it's an easy fix. One line of dialogue. 'Thank God we invented the... you know, whatever device.'" - Rob Lowe, Thank you for Smoking
Janus Steel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-16-2017   #662
AngelusX
Process Fan

The only one I can think of like that is "Tithing" from the BE Story club, if there's another like it I'd be interested in seeing it.

https://bestoryclub.com/series/tithing-full-series/
AngelusX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-16-2017   #663
Max AP
Frequent Poster

Another good one with breast stealing is The Thief from Noble Sword also in BE Story Club

https://bestoryclub.com/series/thief-full-series/

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelusX View Post
The only one I can think of like that is "Tithing" from the BE Story club, if there's another like it I'd be interested in seeing it.

Max AP is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-16-2017   #664
Janus Steel
The Incorrigible Author

Those are actually not the stories I was looking for. The first scene was the girl stealing better vision from the folks on the campus.

I do have those others and I enjoy reading them.

"One of the common failings among honorable people is a failure to appreciate how thoroughly dishonorable some other people can be, and how dangerous it is to trust them" - Thomas Sowell
"But it's an easy fix. One line of dialogue. 'Thank God we invented the... you know, whatever device.'" - Rob Lowe, Thank you for Smoking
Unread 09-17-2017   #665
godleydemon
Can I have a cookie

hmmm, I'm drawing kind of a blank myself. I guess this is the problem with reading so many fetish stories lol. Since I've seen the same premise as that several times but with different things. I remember one with a ring that did it, but that's as close to the premise your describing and I think only one person used it in the story. One place you could look though is https://thechangingmirror.com/phpbb/ they have alot of stories people find and backup onto there from various authors. So it's worth a good look, and most people label the stories correctly.

Last edited by godleydemon; 09-17-2017 at 03:21 AM.
godleydemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-17-2017   #666
jack36262001
Professor of Jotunn

Though it could be a coincidence that both do start this way, but Tithing that Angelus suggested does start with her improving her Eye sight from the campus populace.
Unread 09-18-2017   #667
Janus Steel
The Incorrigible Author

Quote:

Ok, so tithing is the one I was looking for but it reminded me of another one I'm looking for where a brainy teen steals a girls boobs and her intellect get's drained and goes to the now flat girl. It had aliens at the end of the story if I recall.

lol, I just had to reread Tithing. Probably should have realized you two were correct.

Unread 09-18-2017   #668
AngelusX
Process Fan

This one I'm less sure about, it has elements like the one you're describing. I actually just read it but it's not one of my favorites.

Intelligent Connection
http://thechangingmirror.com/phpbb/v...hp?f=11&t=1584
AngelusX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-19-2017   #669
Janus Steel
The Incorrigible Author

Quote:
This one I'm less sure about, it has elements like the one you're describing. I actually just read it but it's not one of my favorites.

Intelligent Connection
http://thechangingmirror.com/phpbb/v...hp?f=11&t=1584
I read it, and that's certainly in the right genre... but I remember it being much longer.

Everything I remember of that story

1) Girl exchanges her brain for other girls big boobs
2) The exchange of draining boobs for brains makes the formerly busty one cold and calculating
3) The now cold and calculating one sets up a shop where people get kidnapped and traits are siphoned from them and to rich people
4) I think there are aliens at the end who abduct the girl from a boat.

It's like the xenomorph/brother/sister story with mind control and the brother becoming the sister. I can see it I just don't know the name to search for it.

Unread 09-19-2017   #670
busterbrother
Lurker and 1/2

Permutations on overflowingbra.com is what you'really looking for.
busterbrother is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-20-2017   #671
Janus Steel
The Incorrigible Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by busterbrother View Post
Permutations on overflowingbra.com is what you'really looking for.
That's the one. Thank you very much.

Unread 09-20-2017   #672
bstgate
Frequent Poster

Cinderella's sisters steal her beauty:
https://tourin17.deviantart.com/art/...-1-3-682647825
https://tourin17.deviantart.com/art/...-1-3-682647878
https://tourin17.deviantart.com/art/...-1-3-682647928
bstgate is offline   Reply With Quote