free hit counters
Favorite Part of a Shrinking Sequence? - Page 4 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Shrinking Process

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 04-30-2017   #37
SDK
Frequent Poster

Re: Favorite Part of a Shrinking Sequence?

Quote:
Originally Posted by a0040pc View Post
My favourite is a woman who is a giantess being shrunk to SW standards. Had an idea for a 600 foot giantess going on a rampage but is stopped when she is exposed to a single drop of the world's most powerful shrinking serum. It causes her to shrink until she disappears.
There was a story a few years back on Writing.com where a giantess shrinks to nothing.

If I recall, whatever made her grow made her body unstable. Our of nowhere, there was a sound similar to air being let out of a balloon. Then, she rapidly started to shrink. She shrink well past her normal height. If I recall, somebody picked her up when she was doll size, and she scream / squeaked as she shrank away to nothing in the person's hand.
SDK is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-01-2017   #38
a0040pc

Thanks for the feedback. I've always loved seeing giantess to SW sequences but there aren't too many to see. I look forward to the story and I really hope that we find the writing.com story soon.
Unread 05-01-2017   #39
SDK
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by a0040pc View Post
Thanks for the feedback. I've always loved seeing giantess to SW sequences but there aren't too many to see. I look forward to the story and I really hope that we find the writing.com story soon.
I havent been on writing.com in ages, but they used to have some interesting SW stuff.

There are a series of What Goes Down Must Come Up clips on Growth Dreams that include woman getting shrunk to a few inches tall, then growing to giant size. But, I dont think Ive seen any the other way around.
SDK is offline   Reply With Quote