free hit counters
"Blue My Mind" - Upcoming Movie - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 08-01-2017   #1
Thrillerboy
Frequent Poster

"Blue My Mind" - Upcoming Movie

Came across an article talking about an upcoming movie called "Blue My Mind". From the article:
Quote:
The film follows a 15-year-old Mia who is facing an overwhelming transformation which calls her entire existence into question. Her body is changing radically, and despite desperate attempts to halt the process, she is soon forced to accept that nature is far more powerful than her.
There's a trailer in the comments of the article. From the looks of things, the movie seems like it'll be somewhere between "When Animals Dream", and "Spring", with more overt visuals than the former, but maybe not quite as much as the latter. The article says it hasn't even made the festival circuit yet, so sit on this one for a while.

http://bloody-disgusting.com/indie/3...ror-blue-mind/
Thrillerboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-01-2017   #2
GenYun
Ye Olde 3D Artiste

Re: "Blue My Mind" - Upcoming Movie

The fact that it's a 15 year old causes me to lose interest pretty much from the get go.
GenYun is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-01-2017   #3
bcislandguy
Process Fan

wow another coming of age where a teenage girl turns into some sort of monster as a reflection of her growing up , seems these European directors like them young. Of course its a mermaid as well
bcislandguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-01-2017   #4
TF-Viewer
Slave to the Process Forum

Mermaid movies need to stop happening. They're remaking 'Splash'... but genderswapped. So we can't even get a remake of the iconic bathroom TF scene with a new hot girl. No, now it's a fish man.
TF-Viewer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-01-2017   #5
kekmaster
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by TF-Viewer View Post
Mermaid movies need to stop happening. They're remaking 'Splash'... but genderswapped. So we can't even get a remake of the iconic bathroom TF scene with a new hot girl. No, now it's a fish man.
I'm a huge mermaid tf fan and I think it's more that almost all mermaid movies and shows that get made are just really low quality. I've never been a fan of the whole "mermaid when wet" thing and I only like forced tf, so this is the only movie so far that actually has anything for me besides that one wrestling horror movie where the wife contracts a disease that turns her into a mermaid (I forget the name).

Yea, the girl's too young, but at the very least I think I'll find it interesting and be able to just enjoy it as a movie with an interesting plot (albeit from my biased mermaid-based viewpoint).
kekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-01-2017   #6
TGManiac
Process Master

Interesting will have to wait until it comes out.
TGManiac is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-01-2017   #7
Cursebearer
The Semi-Great Slayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by GenYun View Post
The fact that it's a 15 year old causes me to lose interest pretty much from the get go.
Yup.

http://process-productions.com/forum...ad.php?t=23468 to request a story from me.
Cursebearer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-02-2017   #8
Thrillerboy
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GenYun View Post
In fairness, a lot of people here were super into/excited about the potential of "When Animals Dream", back when it was still in production, particularly the shower scene teaser. Yet, the main character in that movie was only written as being one year older (16) than the girl in this movie.
Thrillerboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-02-2017   #9
TF-Viewer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrillerboy View Post
In fairness, a lot of people here were super into/excited about the potential of "When Animals Dream", back when it was still in production, particularly the shower scene teaser. Yet, the main character in that movie was only written as being one year older (16) than the girl in this movie.
The age of the actress is more important than the character's written age. Beth in the Walking Dead was written as 17 when her actress was 30. Both of the main actresses in "Ginger Snaps" were older than their characters too. So if anyone is still interested in this movie over the TF scenes and is concerned about age, try looking up the actress's date of birth. If both character and actress are actually 15, then pass on this one.

Last edited by TF-Viewer; 08-02-2017 at 02:14 AM.
Unread 08-02-2017   #10
lowes96
Process Master

It looks like it will suck especially that scene in the tub with that garbage bag tail wth?
lowes96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-02-2017   #11
TF-Viewer

Quote:
Originally Posted by lowes96 View Post
It looks like it will suck especially that scene in the tub with that garbage bag tail wth?
Yeah, that does look messed up for a tail. Would be interesting if they're messing with our expectations on this one. Maybe get us to think she's turning into a mermaid, then it have it ultimately be something extremely ugly and gross like a giant sea-cucumber that took human form years ago and is now losing the ability to maintain it's camouflage.
Unread 08-04-2017   #12
Amahain
Process Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by TF-Viewer View Post
The age of the actress is more important than the character's written age. Beth in the Walking Dead was written as 17 when her actress was 30. Both of the main actresses in "Ginger Snaps" were older than their characters too. So if anyone is still interested in this movie over the TF scenes and is concerned about age, try looking up the actress's date of birth. If both character and actress are actually 15, then pass on this one.
Doesn't really work for me. I feel a bit creeped out seeing drawn TF comics where the subjects are under age, and that's just ink on paper. To enjoy a TF, I need to let myself get drawn into the scenario, and that means seeing the character as she's depicted in the medium. If the character is underage, even if she's played by a twenty-five year old actress, it's not going to sit well with me.

Last edited by Amahain; 08-06-2017 at 02:22 AM.
Amahain is offline   Reply With Quote