free hit counters
Looking for a Commission - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transgender Process (M2F / F2M)

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 09-07-2014   #1
Grungepunk
Process Fan

Looking for a Commission

Hello, I was wondering if anyone would be interested in writing a commission for me?

The idea I was looking to see is a group of males being completely transformed into an NFL cheerleading squad. Some of the transformations would happen off camera so to speak, others would be fast, others would be a bit slower, and then there would be a few that would be slower than that. There would also of course be race changes too.

One of the main things I was looking to see is that the mental changes they undergo during the physical ones be gradual. Such as being able to move perfectly in their high heeled boots like a woman would. Starting to remember cheering routines. And picking up new speech patterns like an accent maybe all leading up to them eventually forgetting they were ever male and believing that had always been female cheerleaders.

Anyone interested please respond or private message me and we can work out details. Thanks.
Grungepunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-07-2014   #2
RavenRift
TG Author

Re: Looking for a Commission

I would be interested in writing this commission. Send me a private message so we can discuss the details. I actually have just recently been working on a commission structure for this very occasion. My thread for it can be found HERE to get an idea of what to expect.