free hit counters
The Fall Of Nano - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transgender Process (M2F / F2M)

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 07-01-2013   #1
Goldendawn
3D Comic Beginner

The Fall Of Nano

Kinda realised that no one had made comment about my latest work. Not sure if anyone reads TGComics, so I thought it might have got a comment since it has ... well process in it...

(sad face that no one commented) :P

http://tgcomics.com/comics/comicsM/the_fall_of_nano.php

Anyway - I thought of people in here when I did the process. So would be nice to get your feedback as to if the process is okay, things still missing, stuff you liked... as I will be continuing to include process through my comics where possible.
Unread 07-01-2013   #2
I-Dig-Hot-Chicks
It's true.

Re: The Fall Of Nano

Well, as for me I thought the whole mind games during said transformation was interesting and am awaiting a potential continue of it.
I-Dig-Hot-Chicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-01-2013   #3
Katt
Guardian of the OverKitty

Location: The worst scumhole in the galaxy, Teddy Bear Junction.

Needed bigger boobies :P

Also I liked the mental rewrite, I just wish it was more 'forced'.
Unread 07-05-2013   #4
Goldendawn
3D Comic Beginner

Well thank to you for both comments.

I was hoping for me around the physical transformation and if people liked it, and it was worth doing more in my comics.

Since the response was so limited I can assume that the lack of feedback is that it was not really of interest to people on this forum... so with that in mind I will probably reduce process in future comics since process like I did for The Fall of Nano is pretty time consuming.

Might go back to longer processes, or even more "flash" type stuff.
Unread 07-05-2013   #5
Katt
Guardian of the OverKitty

Location: The worst scumhole in the galaxy, Teddy Bear Junction.

The physical transformation was good. Though again needed bigger boobies.

And don't worry about the lack of comments. Usually when you're doing something right you don't get many. Kinda like celebrities. Its the asshats that get all the attention.
Unread 07-05-2013   #6
I-Dig-Hot-Chicks
It's true.

That's true. Lol.
I-Dig-Hot-Chicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-06-2013   #7
Goldendawn
3D Comic Beginner

LOL - then I should class myself as world famous then LOL

And you know bigger boobs isn't my thing - they look so damn FAKE on 3d models :P
Unread 07-06-2013   #8
Ardour
Leecher

Regarding 'the fall of nano' Goldendawn;
Overall, fantastic job! Highlights were the models (reasonable proportions), the multiple renditions of the process (particularly the 'voluntary' sequence- tf associated with clothing has always been a favourite of mine), and the premise (unwanted change, followed by mind alteration). Congrats on getting it on the tgcomics.com portal, and apologies for not commenting sooner- sometimes one can get very small minded and feel entitled with this aspect of media. I salute you for going through the hard yards and producing some quality content!
Ardour is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-06-2013   #9
loreileigh
~~Wanna Feel Free~~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldendawn View Post

I was hoping for me around the physical transformation and if people liked it, and it was worth doing more in my comics.

Since the response was so limited I can assume that the lack of feedback is that it was not really of interest to people on this forum... so with that in mind I will probably reduce process in future comics since process like I did for The Fall of Nano is pretty time consuming.

I loved the process very much in the comic. To me, it was perfect. The transformation was pretty hot against his will, and I loved the memory rewriting that came along later.

I understand if it's very time consuming, just please, no poof stuff, the transformation to me is of the most alluring parts.
loreileigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-06-2013   #10
singory
Frequent Poster

I like the way you made Nano think its right and the inner fight you showed

I just hope since Nano was a hero , we get to see an evil villainess with the help of her A.I
Unread 07-07-2013   #11
jariah
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldendawn View Post

Chiming in to say that I really loved this comic and its process. I really love your work in general but this one really sticks out for me.
jariah is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-08-2013   #12
Goldendawn
3D Comic Beginner

Thank you everyone for your comments, and really nice to see that people like it enough to comment Thanks

What I would like to know how - if you don't mind.... tell me what you would like to see changed (if anything). I am thinking about processes, and how I did it - and doing that was challenging in time, but overall the elements were not as challenging as technically requiring. In fact - the mirror transformation, and the voluntary transformations was heaps more technically challenging.

I didn't in fact put the three process transformations in there - just to offer three different ways to do transformations. They just happened to work out that way in the story.

In fact, I had a different idea for the story mental changes, but I was limited not allowed to have children in the work (Rule of TGComics - and certainly understand it). And while the children were not involved in anything bad, because the story was going on TGComics I couldn't have it.

The idea was not about children however, it was going through the life of Nano, through each moment of importance, and giving you a version which was male, and then in the middle of the telling, he would change into female, and the memory would improve.

Now that in fact had no process - and it was very much a "flash" type change. Which was originally my plan. However, instead it came more into the voluntary transformation and snippets of the mental changes going on in his mind.

But, I have done a few processes works - and I do not really get much feedback on the process. I love process, big thing to me, but - I am certainly now becoming a interested in more complicated stories, and many of them don't fit well with process and detailed transformations.

But, if people like the process, and want to help me improve on them - I am more than willing to tweak my stories to try and keep process in there.

again hugs for the comments *hugs hugs*