free hit counters
Kinect Sports Rivals TG - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transgender Process (M2F / F2M)

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 04-08-2014   #1
Hajii
Leecher

Kinect Sports Rivals TG

Never posted, but wanted to share this one...

Picked up Kinect Sports Rivals for Xbox One this morning. It has a really cool feature where Kinect scans your likeness and puts you in the game. I was impressed at how accurate the facial reconstruction was.

Now for the TG. While doing the setup, I noticed it gives you the option to tell the game if you are male or female... Thought that was odd, and of course being a member here you can guess what I tried. So ran through the setup and boom, there was a a female version of me. Wasn't masculine at all, but it definitely had my facial structure, features, everything. Was very surreal...

Highly suggest giving it a go if you have an Xbox One!
Hajii is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-14-2014   #2
NinjaBunneh
I <3 Bunnygirls

Re: Kinect Sports Rivals TG

Having nabbed the game I will confirm this. Though I will ALSO say the game itself isn't very good (as in the original Kinect Sports is legitimately better). Rule 63'ing yourself is about the only good part of the game.

Heck the game even advises it and gives an achievement for it! (The achievement is called "Curious" and you get it when you RE-make your avatar into the opposite of it's previous gender)

Having said that, the male characters are really disappointing as they do seem to feel the need to beef them up. They always seem to get a larger chin than you actually have and turn out more muscular. I personally turned into Groose somehow. And yeah saw this happen on another person;s video of them scanning themselves in so it's not just me.

In the off chance anyone is curious I just uploaded the third part of my Kinect Sports Rivals playthrough where I finally get my Rule 63 on. Provided you wanna see my ugly mug and listen to me ramble on XD It's probably a little uncomfortable to watch :P
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AyXN-VZEdJo

Alternately here's some pictures:
http://imgur.com/YCMIz4K

Also if you're wondering the "Child" option is useless. The visual difference is nearly nonexistant.
NinjaBunneh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-14-2014   #3
NinjaBunneh
I <3 Bunnygirls

Hey TC! So you know, if you go into your "Champion Gallery" and click "Share" you'll get a link to a high-res pic of your avatar. Howzabout you share?
NinjaBunneh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-14-2014   #4
Choppy
Enchanter

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaBunneh View Post
Having nabbed the game I will confirm this. Though I will ALSO say the game itself isn't very good (as in the original Kinect Sports is legitimately better). Rule 63'ing yourself is about the only good part of the game.

Heck the game even advises it and gives an achievement for it! (The achievement is called "Curious" and you get it when you RE-make your avatar into the opposite of it's previous gender)

Having said that, the male characters are really disappointing as they do seem to feel the need to beef them up. They always seem to get a larger chin than you actually have and turn out more muscular. I personally turned into Groose somehow. And yeah saw this happen on another person;s video of them scanning themselves in so it's not just me.

In the off chance anyone is curious I just uploaded the third part of my Kinect Sports Rivals playthrough where I finally get my Rule 63 on. Provided you wanna see my ugly mug and listen to me ramble on XD It's probably a little uncomfortable to watch :P
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AyXN-VZEdJo

Alternately here's some pictures:
http://imgur.com/YCMIz4K

Also if you're wondering the "Child" option is useless. The visual difference is nearly nonexistant.
Woah...that's very nicely detailed for a picture

Choppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-15-2014   #5
asasin
Lurker

Can you change your body after the fact?
asasin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-15-2014   #6
Mindi Flyth
Process Fan

That was really cool, thanks for posting that. I'm still kind of amazed that we can do mo-cap in our living rooms. Not so long ago that stuff was impossible to try unless you worked for ILM or something.

It does seem weird that they automatically make you more muscular and chinny. Why not allow for more diversity? If people want to be skinny or chubby or whatever, they should be able to do that! Your avatar does have some nice child-bearing hips, but I'd like to see a real BBW out there kicking butt on the field!
Mindi Flyth is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-17-2014   #7
zullumaster
Process Disciple

I thought it was a pretty good game (not a $60 one, but I've also made mistake like that in the past) Honestly, It could bring a lot of options for future games making yourself your player character.
zullumaster is offline   Reply With Quote