free hit counters
Pony Corruption - Page 2 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > And Everything Else...

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 01-17-2013   #13
mercury01
No Man's Slave

Re: Pony Corruption

Quote:
Originally Posted by xylem View Post
The one's I'm about to put up while pertinent, don't completely match the precedent set by earlier pics here. So to avoid catching anyone off guard I'll simply post the links to a short sequence involving fluttertshy's assertiveness going more out of control than usual and manifesting itself on a more physical level (ie. muscle-ly monstery stuff, just to warn you). Also slightly not work safe on the last 2 links.
I was wondering when you'd show up, Xylem.
mercury01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-20-2013   #14
DrMoreau
Process Disciple

So easy to find.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg evil_twilight_by_eternalnocturna-d52rjmp.jpg (162.1 KB, 129 views)
File Type: png you__re_mine_now_by_viraljp-d5frbuz.png (1.37 MB, 162 views)
DrMoreau is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-20-2013   #15
Xanderfox
Process Master

Well the latest Episode "Keep Clam and Flutter On" did not involve a dragon transformation as expected. After checking out the summary for episode 13 of season 3 I'm thinking that's the episode the Fluttershy dragon TF will occur in, and it's likely to be a poof tf and not involve any sort of corruption.
Xanderfox is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-20-2013   #16
DarkMWE
Frequent Poster

I'm still trying to wrap my head around the concept of reforming Discord to use his magic obediently of his own free will.

Free will and Chaos, Reform and Obediance are... well, their meaning is sort of.... contradictory.
DarkMWE is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-20-2013   #17
Kittle
Leecher

Here's a couple of images I've not seen on the thread yet.
Attached Images
File Type: png lunatic_by_recycletiger-d473vdc.png (2.83 MB, 157 views)
File Type: png cel_by_ponykillerx-d4t7aq5.png (3.09 MB, 154 views)
Kittle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-20-2013   #18
Xanderfox
Process Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkMWE View Post
I'm still trying to wrap my head around the concept of reforming Discord to use his magic obediently of his own free will.

Free will and Chaos, Reform and Obediance are... well, their meaning is sort of.... contradictory.
I think your quote is a little off. Free Will is really a form of chaos, Discord always used his magic of his own free will, with out restraint or thinking of the consequences. The point was to teach him restraint so he wouldn't harm anyone, and to use his powers for "good" purposes.

Now the Opposition of Chaos and Order is a really weird relationship. Both Chaos and Order tend to eventually lead to their opposite. An orderly system tends to break down into Chaos when it grows too larger. By the same token a chaotic system that gets too big will begin to become orderly. It's a basic problem scientists have with the Universal Field Theory, on the Quantum Level(quarks and atoms) the universe is absolute chaos, anything can and does happen there, on the Galactic(I'm sure this is the wrong term, but Planets and Stars) the universe is completely ordered. The universe is absolute chaos and total order at the same time.

Balance is the most comfortable state for living things, a life that is orderly but not stagnate, with enough conflict to keep it lively but not wreck things. In context this means that for Equestria to be truly happy, there needs to be a little chaos now and then. Additionally a being like Discord would prove a wild card in any conflict, lots of villains are in fact order obsessed and a being of chaos can turn the tide by screwing up their nice orderly evil plans.
Unread 01-20-2013   #19
CuddleBeam
DO THE IMPOSSIBLE

I dont think the scriptwriters considered that thier target audience knew quantum physics....

My Deviantart: http://cuddle-beam.deviantart.com/
CuddleBeam is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-20-2013   #20
DarkMWE
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuddleBeam View Post
I dont think the scriptwriters considered that thier target audience knew quantum physics....
True, but you have to admit, his post was beautiful. And very hard to wrap someone's head around, unless of course, you can snap your tail-fingers like Discord can. Entertaining to read, and also to apply to modern government and society in general, the reverse of his words being true as well.

And here we are, grown men and women, talking about the morales in a My Little Pony show. Ahh, truly a beautiful moment.

Remember everyone, Friendship is Carrots!
DarkMWE is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-20-2013   #21
Xanderfox
Process Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkMWE View Post
True, but you have to admit, his post was beautiful. And very hard to wrap someone's head around, unless of course, you can snap your tail-fingers like Discord can. Entertaining to read, and also to apply to modern government and society in general, the reverse of his words being true as well.

And here we are, grown men and women, talking about the morales in a My Little Pony show. Ahh, truly a beautiful moment.

Remember everyone, Friendship is Carrots!
Ok summary.
Free Will can be called a form of Chaos
Order leads to Chaos
Chaos Leads to Order
Unread 01-20-2013   #22
OhZone
OhYeah!

Needs more process.

Unread 01-21-2013   #23
bureksasutlijom
Process Fan

A tale of unicorn selling her soul for power as a tumblr image blog? Why not.

And a new chapter on The Beat is here.

Last edited by bureksasutlijom; 01-22-2013 at 02:15 AM.
bureksasutlijom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-25-2013   #24
DrMoreau
Process Disciple

Quote:
Originally Posted by bureksasutlijom View Post
Here is hoping Twilight will loose the battle and drag Rarity and DJ-Pon3 back down with her.

I'm such a bad person.
DrMoreau is offline   Reply With Quote