free hit counters
Camgirl Weight Gain Progression: POV Facestuffing and Weigh-In Sessions - 32 Min - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Body Inflation and Expansion > Weight Gain

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 07-04-2015   #1
FifiFoxx
Lurker

Camgirl Weight Gain Progression: POV Facestuffing and Weigh-In Sessions - 32 Min

32 Minutes - HD - 1080p MP4 - $15.29

Camgirl Weight Gain Progression: POV Facestuffing and Weigh-In Sessions -> Watch Preview and Purchasing Info

Part 1: I know it’s not that much, but I’m going to work my way up for you, as long as you keep doing these private chat sessions with me. Here, this is how I’m going to start, too. Little Debbie’s red velvet cakes. Oh yeah, and I have soda. Honestly, I LOVE eating this stuff, but I have to keep hiding it from my boyfriend. It’s really good…

Part 2: Alright, so, I’m going to show you what I look like now. I’m pretty sure I’ve gained a lot of weight. Here’s my stomach… Look at that bulge! Oh my god, this is why I have to wear baggy shirts. My stomach’s not flat anymore. And I actually have something I can grab onto now! How many times do I have to tell you… You should never ask a girl how much she weighs, but yeah, I’ll step on the scale for you.

Part 3: This is a lot! Oh my god, look at that whip cream and fudge. I have totally been sneaking around just to have these private sessions with you. This is so good… Fudge, cream, cake… My boyfriend has no idea that I’ve been doing this, and he even said that he’s noticed that I’ve been gaining weight. He’s been really strict about what I’ve been eating, but I don’t care. He’d be so mad if he knew I was stuffing...Read More

Tags
fat, food, gainer, gaining weight, weight gain