free hit counters
Boobs with a mind of their own (new thread) - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > And Everything Else...

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 11-30-2011   #1
acme
Nodoka~<3

Boobs with a mind of their own (new thread)

Wow, long time since I made a post. I made a similar thread on this weird fetish of mine about a few years ago, well four years ago to be exact. Recently came upon this deviant artist who took some commissions on characters with "living boobs". Here's my favorite one so far.

Warning, this artist does furry, so haters keep away.

http://imaranx.deviantart.com/galler...ath=/#/d4gfwzp

The artist made another similar story plus with some BE, but it was taken down perhaps due to the characters being underage? Below here is the pic and the artist's original description of the story.

"The story begins when girls from high school were talking in a hallway as usual, but suddenly, something happened! One of the girls breasts became alive and started to bust out of her school uniform and move recklessly. Then the rest of the girls breasts did the same. One of the girls breasts got even bigger and are the biggest of all. They're called the Queen Boobs, the leaders of all breasts! The girls breasts gathered around the Queen Boobs dragging their hosts, their owners with them. They have revolted against their owners for not letting them out of the clothes, they hated them. They wanted to see the world and they revolted for their freedom."
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 9204 - Copy.jpg (128.8 KB, 388 views)

Last edited by acme; 11-30-2011 at 07:23 AM.
acme is offline   Reply With Quote