free hit counters
Mighty Female Muscle Comix - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Growth > Muscle Growth

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 04-16-2020   #11
steeleblazer84
Frequent Poster

Re: Mighty Female Muscle Comix

I got another Mighty Female Muscle Comix audio production for you all. This one is "Oiling Up" and starring in it is Alyssa The Comic Book babe. Its about a male bodybuilder champion who lets his girlfriend oil him up before the big competition However, things do not go as planned. Strangely the oil she is using feels weird & doesn't seem to bring out his definition. In fact the more she rubs on the smaller he gets, and since when did his girlfriend have such a powerful grip. Also her shoulders seem wider than before, like really wide, NFL linebacker wide, and since when did she have shredded abs like that, let alone a six pack?

I'll give you all a hint... It has to do with the fact that his girlfriend is using Succubus Massage Oil instead of the traditional posing oil he use to use.

This is an "Audio" story and not a comic book. There are no pages or illustrations within. It's a 25 minute auditory adventure for your mind, complete with sound effects and a really engaging story told in the sensual manner that only Alyssa can tell it. This is for fans of Female Muscle Growth and Male Muscle Drain. I personally feel like this is one of the very best audio productions to date for MFMC and if you enjoyed The Anniversary Present or Give and Take, then I really think you're going to love this one.

You can purchase the Audio Story here: https://mighty-female-muscle-comix.m...up-audio-story

Below are the links to sample audio clip and the album art for the story.
https://soundcloud.com/james-lee-175...p-audio-sample