free hit counters
Mako's Black Pearl TG Preview (Offsite) - Page 2 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transgender Process (M2F / F2M)

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 01-16-2008   #13
lolo2001
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mako View Post
Hey Lampy,

THE KISS: horror story about a Werewoman, who infects a new victim. On the next full moon - he soon discovers his new curse - and the evil that comes along with it. The TF was mainly done with prosthetics, and was more violent as the TF us caused more by magical/virus like methods.

THE LAST PIECE STANDING: horror/sci-fi story about a virus that wipes out most women. An unstable Geneticist keeps trying to relive his happier days with his wife. Problem is... she's been dead for two years and he finds a way to TF men into the likeness of her. Also a ghost story. The TF was mainly done with CG, and is more surreal as the TF is caused more by scientific methods (The TF was created by the artist "Gryf")

ELEVEN: sci-fi/thriller story about a resort that turns "bad boys" into female employees. (Think Pinocchio and the whole donkey theme). The TF was mainly done with CG with some prosthetics, and is very violent as the TF is caused more by scientific methods.

THE BLACK RABBIT: spy/thriller story about a male x-spy who is forced back into the espionage world by being transformed into a female operative. This is the first time we've tried a ethnic TF as well. So that's a HUGE difference in my book. The TF was mainly done with CG and Morphing, and is more surreal as the TF is caused by more by magical/voodoo methods.

- Mako -
Now i know the story of each movie (spolier ), jaja was just kidding. But the Black Rabbit's TF is great.
lolo2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-16-2008   #14
darthlovejoy
Lurker

Smile

looking forward to the dvd becoming availiable again i missed out on the first batch lol

any idea how long till the next batch is availible?
darthlovejoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-16-2008   #15
grine19
Process Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by darthlovejoy View Post
looking forward to the dvd becoming availiable again i missed out on the first batch lol

any idea how long till the next batch is availible?
I too am looking forward to any possible DVD collection release. Its about time I ponied up the scratch and purchased some of your great work!

It goes without saying that the new work looks great!
grine19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-16-2008   #16
CupOfRamen
Depressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by grine19 View Post
I too am looking forward to any possible DVD collection release. Its about time I ponied up the scratch and purchased some of your great work!

It goes without saying that the new work looks great!
uh, guys.
you can order them now...
CupOfRamen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-16-2008   #17
lampy
Banned

Mako I've been a fan of yours since your old website was barely surf ready on dial up. I've seen the first three movies and enjoyed Eleven the most. I know your style, and now I feel it has a redundancy about it. The overall theme of the movies feels bland, I'm sure the plots are different. I could be more brash, but I might offend some loyalists. -insert rolls eyes-
lampy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-17-2008   #18
GLKnight83
Process Disciple

Sheena, I don't even want to get into how many rules you just broke in your post...
GLKnight83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-17-2008   #19
grine19
Process Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by CupOfRamen View Post
uh, guys.
you can order them now...
When I go to the ebay store to purchase, nothing is there?
Unread 01-17-2008   #20
Brianxavier
#fictionmania & farhad's

Ack... great... where is my mallet! I wonder if Mako still reads his #fictionmania PMs....

As for ordering grine19, they has a unexpected demand for them, Ray had to take them down so he could send the first batch out. Mako said something he will put them back up later. Mako should announce that either here, at Metamorphose, or other sites he visits.

As for that torrent link, thank goodness its dead from all appearances, but please be nice and don't download Mako's movies.

*scampers off*

--Brian Xavier

Last edited by Brianxavier; 01-17-2008 at 11:04 AM.
Brianxavier is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-17-2008   #21
JaeDy
^.^/ The slash is my tail

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mako
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikewolfskin
This was beyond bland, I have seen so much better done before. I mean they do not even show the full effects after the Transformation lame -_-

LOL That was funny!! I mean... dim-witted kind of funny.

- Mako -
Best reply ever. I would have said not to be disheartened by a comment like that, but you obviously don't anyway.

And, for the record, I appreciate all of the effort you put into the community, your pieces are amongst the highest quality on here. Thank you! ^.^/
Else... you do not want to know.

- JaeDy
JaeDy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-17-2008   #22
Clickme
Tiny Lesbian Cat approves

I have to say that this is one of the better independent film process sequences that I've ever seen! I'd be interested in seeing the whole film. And not simply for the one TG scene, but to actually SEE the film.

**EDIT**

After actually reading this thread, I've gone to go take a look at the other clips of above mentiond vids. Mako, you seem to be very good at what you do, an I for one, hope you keep doing it!
That meteor made absolutely sure that He died for our sins.
.................................................. ......The shattered dreams that make you whole...
...broken hopes that bind your wounds...
..........................there is a purpose to this darkness
__________________________________________________ Can you believe in this?

Last edited by Clickme; 01-17-2008 at 09:58 PM.
Clickme is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-20-2008   #23
grine19
Process Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brianxavier View Post
Ack... great... where is my mallet! I wonder if Mako still reads his #fictionmania PMs....

As for ordering grine19, they has a unexpected demand for them, Ray had to take them down so he could send the first batch out. Mako said something he will put them back up later. Mako should announce that either here, at Metamorphose, or other sites he visits.

As for that torrent link, thank goodness its dead from all appearances, but please be nice and don't download Mako's movies.

*scampers off*

--Brian Xavier
Thanks for the update, ever since the song went down I have been wondering when he would be offering the dvds again. I have been a great fan of Makos for close to seven years now. So glad he is still putting out material!
Unread 01-22-2008   #24
Wedge
Fan of The Process

Re: New movie by Mako

I'd pay to download this movie.
Wedge is offline   Reply With Quote