free hit counters
Dedicated Butt/Hip expansion thread - Page 3 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Body Inflation and Expansion

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 09-06-2011   #25
Hibachi
Lurker

Re: Dedicated Butt/Hip expansion thread

Speaking of Axelrosered, got this commission from him that's relevant.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg tero hires.jpg (844.6 KB, 525 views)
Hibachi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-06-2011   #26
Dragonman32
Master of Dragon

this guy have some nice butt, hips and body expansion art! ^^

http://trinity-fate62.deviantart.com/
Attached Images
File Type: jpg indulgence_by_trinity_fate62-d3fd9ib.png.jpg (61.9 KB, 523 views)
Dragonman32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-07-2011   #27
Bobking11
Military Nerd

This is my favorite butt expansion video ever.

Unread 09-08-2011   #28
Vader7476
The Divine Sith Lord

Quote:
Originally Posted by smegman9 View Post
Yep sounds about right, Seen the animated gif floating about different places.
Heres the clip on youtube as well. Rather amusing scene.
Skip to 6:14 for the stuck scene

And an amusing image of the scene on deviant art as well
http://wider-load.deviantart.com/gal...76605#/d3krk93
And here's more of her from me: http://vader7476.deviantart.com/gall...set=48#/duh7r4
Unread 09-08-2011   #29
Vader7476
The Divine Sith Lord

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadmanofshadows View Post
well there ya go!
i didn't even need to say anything haha
i saw the gif when it was posted here some time ago and asked in the request area for somebody to make it avatar sized.
can't remember who did it... so.. if you remember doing it for me i apologize for not remembering your name...
No, it wasn't made by me for you. I made that probably even longer than that, probably around 2005 or so, on another forum. My mistake then. It's pretty popular, I have no doubt there's several of that around on the net.
Unread 09-09-2011   #30
sadmanofshadows
Diabolical Hugs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobking11 View Post
This is my favorite butt expansion video ever.

That's one of my favorite butt expansion videos too!

My avatar is from Godannar.
Heres the clip on youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uS4NP5Mm4DQ
link provided by smegman9
sadmanofshadows is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-14-2011   #31
sadmanofshadows
Diabolical Hugs

new stuff by Powerman on DA!
and a couple others that belong to their respective owners!
including a pic by shydude that is mostly about another girl being inflated by the girl in the picture
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 129464048229.jpg (112.9 KB, 501 views)
File Type: jpg 13083639652.jpg (329.4 KB, 359 views)
File Type: jpg 20951348.jpg (71.7 KB, 302 views)
File Type: png 131351995692.png (105.7 KB, 603 views)
File Type: jpg powermanjenniferlove.jpg (170.0 KB, 656 views)
File Type: jpg jennifer_love_humps_pg2_by_powerman2000-d49qcek.jpg (201.6 KB, 875 views)

Unread 09-16-2011   #32
hmmm!
Frequent Poster

I don't know that I've ever seen that shydude picture before. I assume if it is a small part of a larger picture that only the relevant part of it was shown here, but I'm still curious about it. A quick look through his gallery ended with me not seeing it, so I either overlooked it or it's from a source other than his deviantart gallery.

And on the subject of content, if anyone likes photo manipulations, here's a photo morpher who has a fair deal of morphs centered around the butt/hips.

http://bts85.deviantart.com/gallery/28452792
Unread 09-17-2011   #33
madmotorcyclist
Leecher

Silent Lurker passing along a little story related to the topic. I've enjoyed your forum and so thought I provide something in return. Hope you enjoy it. I've got another one I'm working on.

Pear Mansion

My aunt recently died and willed to me what was described as an old mansion that has been around since the late 1700s she bought for some reason only a year before she passed away. Why she left me the mansion, I'll never know, I was never very kind to her. She apparently bought the mansion in her 70s just before she ended up essentially bed-ridden from her illness for the last year of her life. I dreaded seeing her because she always reached out and grabbed me in for a sloppy greeting. I did not hide my distain for her overt affection for me. I kept telling her that being a young male I've got better things to do, like dating young hot women.

So, I was shocked when I was contacted by her lawyer. He presented me with the title and map to the place and stated that he would meet me at the place with a hand-written note my aunt left me, that was only to be opened when I first enter the house or I would forfeit getting the house. Figuring, at least I should go and see what shape the place is in to dump it on the market for some quick cash. After 4 hours of driving I came to the gated property and sure enough the lawyer was waiting in front of the door. Outwardly the place appeared to be pretty run down. The yard, trees, and bushes were mostly brown and dead and the paint on the house looked like it must have been the original coat from its flaked off state.

I exchanged greetings with the lawyer and he gave me the note and house key. He emphasized that my aunt explained that there was something worth my wild down in the basement of the house. I grabbed the house key and futz with it for about a minute forcing the rusted lock to finally click open. I swung the door open and there was an entry way with steps that went up to the second floor and openings to other rooms in the back and to the left doorway looked like the living room. The lawyer waved goodbye and I saw him drive off. I stepped in the house and roughly tore the envelop open with my thumb. As I was about to start reading her chicken scratches a wind blew up and the front door slam with a loud click. I ignored it and stared intently at her letter.

To my womanizing self-centered nephew;

Because of your disrespect to me and your selfish attitude, I bought this house explicitly for you hoping it would turn your life around. This mansion has an interesting history that it was only owned by women. I hope that maybe this mansion will change your attitude to a new perspective. Please check out the basement for your life changing reward.

On the back page was more writing in her obtuse anagram language that she used to pass personal information to family members. Damn, its been awhile since I translated her messages, I'll have to remember the letter table. Ah, why waste my time, I could always decrypt it later.

I surveyed from the entry way and saw a line of pictures hanging on the wall by the stairs with a sole person in it and they appear to continue up the stairs around the hall upstairs. I decide to check out the basement to see what my aunt left me, hoping it was valuable and sellable from her "life changing" description. I've been sort of down on my luck sponging off my aunt and family and could use a windfall. I headed to the doorway in back figuring it must lead down to the basement. So far my luck held and the door turned out to open to a set of stairs to the basement, so I turned on my flashlight (fortunately I brought it with me) and headed downstairs. I was excitingly anticipating something expensive I could sell, but when I reached the bottom of the steps the basement was pretty much empty. I could smell musty damp odor when I noticed from the light part of a large pattern on the floor, so I walked over to the center for a better look. When I reached the center, I stepped on a charcoal scrawled shape that I could swear looked like the silhouette of a slight pear-shaped woman with a smile on her face. A wind came out of nowhere and the charcoal image blew up as cloud into my face causing me to cough. After a few coughs, I scanned about with the flashlight down on the floor and saw that there was a large pentagram enclosing a smaller pentagram, with the female symbol at each of their apexes. WTF, where is my reward? I was pissed and stomped up the steps figuring that maybe I can find out where it is if I decrypt the other message my aunt left me on the back of the note.

I found a comfy chair in the living room next to a coffee table and began to decrypt her message. After an hour of remembering that damn anagram letter table (what a pain in the ass), I finally completed the message and read it.

"Knowing you I bet you already visited the basement?."

I muttered, "well, yeah and there was nothing down there, you bitch". I continued reading.

"If you did go down there, you are going to receive the curse placed on this the mansion. You should not have treated me so badly!"

I yelled, "FUCK! Four fucking hours to get here and she's muttering something about some stupid curse." I then heard a faint female voice, "hearing such language you will receive what you deserve." I turned about to see a bony thin woman floating in the entryway. If she wasn't so skinny she would be beautiful, I thought. "That's it I'm out of here", I leapt up out of the chair to run out. Astonishingly, the woman moved so fast she was practically in my face, causing me to fall back into the chair.

She leaned in toward me with her thin finger pointing at my face, "You will sit there and listen to my story!". She was right, I felt like my ass was glued to the chair and couldn't get up. Her face betrayed puzzlement. "This house with its curse is only to be owned by women, and you should not be here."

"My aunt, as a joke on me left me this house in her will." She looked disappointed at first, then perked up and said, "Did you stand in the middle of the totem on the basement floor?"

"Aaaahhh, no", I lied.

She looked aside at something I didn't see and then nodded yes. I got her attention when I said, "I will be on my way then."

"Oh no, you can't leave, I've been inform the curse is now attached to you."

"Ah, how would you know that?", I asked.

"The witch who cursed us owners of the mansion assured me."

I'm thinking, damn, hearing the word "us" implies there are others. "I demand and explanation!"

"Typical rude man, you do deserve what's coming to you! Back to my sad story, I was the first that suffered the curse."

"Curse, what curse?"

"Well, in my day I made the mistake of commenting on the shall we say, "corpulence" of a woman that was visiting my family. Unbeknownst to me she was a witch and she placed a curse on all women of this house to gain successively more weight. She further decree that in order to appreciate her own suffering that the weight gain be as if it occurred on her."

"So, what? I don't care what happened to you in the past."

"Oh, you will care as she was, as I can politely but it, a bit broad in her backside."

I interrupted, "You mean she was fat ass, big deal!"

I heard a clap of thunder and quieted down.

"Each new owner cumulates the weight gained by the prior owner. Because I was first, I only gained enough to match what the witch had when she cursed me."

"I see no ounce of fat at on you. You're not overweight at all, but one scrawny women, so the curse must have failed."

"You misunderstand, I'm a ghost of me before the curse, the paintings show what happened to us afterward. You will be visited by our fat selfs on each hour starting at midnight."

I refused to believe her, "Well, it looks like your so-called curse is a bust, I'm not a female, so I'm immune to your curse and you might as well let me go on my way!"

All of a sudden another woman appeared next to her. This one was a tiny bit bottom-heavy with rounded hips and barely noticeable thick thighs!

"You rude little man you stepped onto my totem I prepared to keep the curse going if a man got ownership of the house. Now, time to prepare you for the curse!", she yelled.

I opened my mouth to dispute her, and she rushed into my mouth within a split second. I felt something burning go down my esophagus and the burning sensation spread outward from my stomach. All my nerve endings were as if they were on fire. The pain was so intense I feinted in the chair.

I woke up alone to the sound a grandfather clock, bonging. I checked my watch and it was 11pm, I was out for like five hours. I got up and ran over to a large mirror in another room and saw with relief that I was still a male. My belt was slightly tighter and my pants bunched up by my butt and hips. Even my thighs seemed a bit fleshy stretching my pants a little. I yelled as I walked over to the front door to try to force it, "So you made me feel some pain and added about 20 lbs of fat on me, but your spell didn't change me to a woman. I'm out of here you crazy bitches!"

I heard the second ghost's voice, "You fool, your body has been prepared I swapped out what you had fat-wise for mine and changed your affinity of how fat will accumulate on you. View the paintings on the wall to see what awaits you in the coming hours!".

I ignored her statement and headed for the door. I tried to force it open, but the door was in solid. I decide to go to the living room try a window. Sure enough, the window was fixed tight, so I figure I would take a more direct approach and heave a chair through it. I grabbed the comfy chair and heaved it hard at the window and the chair just bounced back into the room. I'm thinking this is not good, I'm stuck here, so I might as well see what the witch meant.

I went back out to the base of the stairs and looked at the first picture. It looked like it was painted just before the 1800s showing the first owner, and she was the spitting image of the first ghost. Too bad the clothing of that era didn't show hardly anything so her weight gain was not really evident. It appears that the picture was ruined because next to her looks like a smudge of fog shaped as a silhouette of a woman who looked like her twin, only thinner. On to the second picture, I looked at and it was another woman with latter era clothing (early 1800s), only this time she appeared to be a little pudgy showing some width in her clothes at the hips. Again next to her was a foggy silhouette of a woman who was her skinny twin. The third picture showed another women standing to the side maybe in the mid 1800s style dress that was fatter than the prior one. She was definitely a pear with more cushion in the back and her legs were plump. Again next to her was a foggy silhouette of her skinny twin self.

The remaining five paintings I viewed the same progression through the years and they all seemed to fatter with the same pear-shape form continuing to the extreme, along with their thin silhouette fog companions. These remaining paintings were plain gross with massively fat obese women with the last one that barely fit on the bed. Her hips and thighs were within an inch of the bed edges and from how much she was sunk in, I surmised that her whole backside must have been immense. I doubt she was even mobile. Unlike the other pictures there was no foggy smudge in that picture.

I got to get out of here. So I ran to all the doors and windows trying to force any exit way open for my escape. But, everything was unbreakable and held fast. I'm thinking I am so screwed.

I went back to the living room and sat in the comfy chair to try and figure out what to do. When it was 11:30pm the second woman ghost (the witch) appeared in front of me grinning. I clamped my mouth shut and put my hand over my mouth.

She only grinned as she turned vaporous and spit into two and when around my head and I felt her go into my ears. Again the burning sensation hit and I feinted.

I woke up in a bed with four kerosene lamps arranged on the floor out from the bed corners lighting the room up. I saw a large mirror on the wall to my right that covered it completely. There was also another mirror in the ceiling. Obviously, the curse intended to happen here and provide me my own view of my upcoming weighty demise. My arms and legs were bound to the bed corners with some rope. I yanked and pulled violently, to no avail, they had me bounded tight.

"Now, don't hurt yourself, we wouldn't want that to happen." came from my left and there was the witch grinning. "You are the first man to suffer this curse in 200 years so you are sure going to be fat!"

I heard the grandfather clock ring out the midnight bong. The witch ghost vanished and in her place appeared the first ghost again, only she was naked to show how she was filled out from her curse. On her body it was obvious that she didn't gain much too much since the curse started with her.

"I am the first receiver of the curse and I pass it now on to you. Take my 20 .lbs of shame."

She floated over me and became horizontal facing down on me. Then as she faded her form dropped down into my body. I felt tingles all over my skin for 2 minutes, like someone was pumping jello between my skin and muscle. It was most intense in my butt, hips and thighs. After a minute, she floated up above me now in her old thin bony form. She smiled at me as she surveyed her contributions and nodded, then vanished. I glance over to the mirror over to my right and can't see much of a change, but I think I feel heavier.

I struggle some more for the remaining hour to no avail when I heard that damn grandfather clock beat the next hour. Another naked woman (from the second painting) appeared at my side with a more pronounced pudginess that indicated she would go pear if she was fatter.

"I am the second receiver of the curse and I pass it now on to you. Take my 40 .lbs of shame."

As before she floated horizontally over me and faded as her form dropped into my body. Again I felt tingles, more intense on my butt, hips and thighs, only this time for two minutes. She floated up above me looking as if she was stripped of all her excess and was very skinny. My pants were now painfully tight and I could feel tightness in my belly and love handles from my belt. I surveyed the damage in the mirror above, and notice that my hips were now fully stretching my pants and exceeding my waist in width. My love handles and my lower belly were inches further out. I renewed my effort to break free, but to no avail.

The witch appeared 5 minutes before the third woman would show up and seem please with the progress. "My, my looks like your clothes just won't handle what's coming, we must fix this." She waved her hands and I'm wearing some sort of single piece leotard that feels slightly rubbery that emphasizes all my excess.

"Look, if you untie me, I won't report it to the authorities.", I pleaded.

"Its not like you are going anywhere, so be it!"

The ropes vanished and I bent up to look directly down at my changes. I felt my butt and thighs squish as I rocked off the bed. I stood before the mirror and saw my previous flat butt was sticking out several inches and I check its softness out by prodding it with my fingers. The clock rang again, and I saw in the mirror a even fatter woman right next to me. She expressed surprise I was not in the bed. I started to run, but she vanished into me before I got 2 steps. I staggered as I felt the same tingling for 8 minutes and saw in the mirror my backside expanded and now other parts of my body were tingling. I could even feel my chest beginning to exhibit small breasts. She stepped out of me stating, "I am the third receiver of the curse and I pass it now on to you. Take my 80 .lbs of shame."

I'm calculating that I'm on the third and there were five more pictures at this rate, I will be gaining another, 160, 320, 640, 1280, and over a ton, for an unsustainable total of nearly 2 tons. That is impossible, no one can be that fat and live. I've got to get out from this house and away from the curse. I ran downstairs into the basement feeling my upper thighs slap and my butt sloshing. I hope I missed a possible escape I didn't notice before. Sure enough there was a small painted over window up about 7 feet from the floor at outside ground level and "IT OPENED!". I struggled to pulled myself up feeling gravity tugging on my extra 160 lbs. of weight. I manage to get my shoulders through and started to wiggle my way through the window ignoring the pain inflicting on my soft slight belly. I managed to pull myself nearly to my waist when I felt the window closing in on my thicker half. I kept trying to force myself through for many minutes but my butt and hips were too wide?. SHIT!

I resorted to yelling but because this mansion was pretty much isolated I knew no one would be within earshot. I reluctantly forced my way back into the basement. I'm cursing myself because I realized that if I had not wasted time looking at those painting and found this window sooner I would have been home free. Because of this thought, I lost my concentration and with all this excess bottom weight and I slipped back through and fell hard on the basement floor.

As I was recovering from my fall and started to get up, sure enough I heard the clock ringing and this time the fourth woman who was an definitely a fat pear appeared by me. She rushed into me before I could get my ass off the floor. The intense feeling returned as I felt more softness inject into me. Now, my butt was forming a foot wide shelf and my hips extended easily a foot beyond my shoulders. My chest definitely now has small breasts and my muffing top is keeping within a few inches in from my hips. Even my legs feel wrapped in softness with my calves nearly as thick as my thighs were originally. As before, she pulled out of me stating, "I am the fourth receiver of the curse and I pass it now on to you. Take my 160 lbs of shame."

At over 475 .lbs it takes me awhile to heave myself up and I feel that my upper legs even in the back have thicken dramatically enough to support the huge shelf of fat in my hips and butt. My inner thighs now rub enough to force my walk as a waddle. After taking some time waddling up the steps, I'm breathing hard.

I am literally fuming when I reach the living room and flop down in the middle of an 10 foot long couch. I lost it when I realized that my ass and thighs take up more than the whole middle seat cushion and yell, "Fuck your curse and I hope you suffered during your life as a fat ass bitch you witch!"

A thunderclap rumbled and the ghost of the witch appeared before me, "Obviously, we should not wait for the curse to take its course, I think we can speed it up, just for you!"

Immediately, four immense women from being hugely obese to the largest being so big she had to be over 12 feet wide appeared before me, chanting in unison, "I am the fourth, fifth, sixth, seventh receiver of the curse and I pass it now on to you. Take my 320, 640, 1280, 2560 lbs of shame." They all rushed into me and I feinted from the overload of pain as I felt my body being filled beyond its limits.

I wake up with my breathing heavily labored and I don't see the couch, just my own body's horizon and the ceiling. My feet and hands feel like they are encased in softness. I try to move them but the soft mass is unforgiving. I think I am laying on my back but can't be sure, I can't process all signals my nerve endings are trying to inform my brain of the amount of surface I am covering or that I'm still on what must be a broken couch.

As I screamed with my final breath a foggy silhouette of a skinny twin appears in the last painting of the largest woman and a new painting appears of a massively obese man whose body doesn't fit within the confines of the picture frame.
madmotorcyclist is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-17-2011   #34
Sucht17
Process Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by hmmm! View Post
I don't know that I've ever seen that shydude picture before. I assume if it is a small part of a larger picture that only the relevant part of it was shown here, but I'm still curious about it. A quick look through his gallery ended with me not seeing it, so I either overlooked it or it's from a source other than his deviantart gallery.
It's from an oekaki thread Shydude started in the original content section over at inflatechan, post 2032.

Also, I have something I can add to the mix that came from the same place.
Attached Images
File Type: png OE_Seras_B02_CL.png (240.8 KB, 203 views)

I should be drawing things.
Sucht17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-18-2011   #35
sadmanofshadows
Diabolical Hugs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sucht17 View Post
It's from an oekaki thread Shydude started in the original content section over at inflatechan, post 2032.
Right! i actually totally forgot where i got it from hahahaha my bad...
but look there's more! this one from shydude but was posted by munemune who i'm assuming had the ok to do so...
and the finishing strip from PowerMan and a new guy i've not seen before called giffzak
enjoy!

Unread 09-18-2011   #36
sadmanofshadows
Diabolical Hugs

I feel a Jacques00 tribute about to happen!
he's got so much wonderful content!!
lets take a gander at some...
be warned that some of these pieces have other growth in them including but not being limited to multi-breast and clitoris expansion.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg bestasschart.jpg (297.6 KB, 515 views)
File Type: jpg bootified.jpg (330.0 KB, 507 views)
File Type: jpg cleaning.jpg (338.9 KB, 441 views)
File Type: jpg elmaetclaire.jpg (133.2 KB, 326 views)
File Type: jpg elmaetclaire2.jpg (981.8 KB, 294 views)
File Type: jpg elmaetclaire3.jpg (43.4 KB, 307 views)
File Type: jpg gobethgrow.jpg (200.7 KB, 358 views)
File Type: jpg unevenbutt.jpg (184.2 KB, 333 views)