free hit counters
Two new animated AR gifs! - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > AP/AR

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 11-09-2015   #1
MindiFlyth
Frequent Poster

Two new animated AR gifs!

I hope this won't be considered spamming, since I started a thread in another section about my DA page... but those were TG, and I've just uploaded a pair of new animated age regression gifs featuring women transforming into little girls. Hope you enjoy them! I plan to post some more soon.
MindiFlyth is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-09-2015   #2
Istmael
Frequent Poster

Re: Two new animated AR gifs!

Thanks for creating and sharing these! The rejuvenation clinic one was much more interesting, both due to the model and the fact that there was much more noticeable (albeit quick) process. Those TG gifs were pretty good too, I can't wait to see what else you come up with!
Istmael is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-10-2015   #3
MindiFlyth
Frequent Poster

Glad to hear you enjoyed it... I've got more coming!
Unread 11-14-2015   #4
MindiFlyth
Frequent Poster

New today, another TG AR gif!
Unread 11-15-2015   #5
The AP Ninja
Process Master

TG of any kind is not allowed in this forum, sorry.
The AP Ninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-16-2015   #6
MindiFlyth
Frequent Poster

Oh, darn it. I keep forgetting how separated the various categories are around here. It was an honest mistake!
Unread 11-16-2015   #7
The AP Ninja
Process Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by MindiFlyth View Post
Oh, darn it. I keep forgetting how separated the various categories are around here. It was an honest mistake!
No problem ^^ everyone has mistakes...I'm the first to blame lol
Unread 11-16-2015   #8
Prof_Sai
Instigator

Quote:
Originally Posted by The AP Ninja View Post
TG of any kind is not allowed in this forum, sorry.
Really? That's curious. Is there some kind of hierarchy for mixed transformations? Where would AR + BE go? Or Growth + TG?
Prof_Sai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-16-2015   #9
MindiFlyth
Frequent Poster

As I understand it, unless it's happening to a female, any transformation goes under "Everything Else." The one exception is Transgender Process. This thread started as a link to two gifs about women becoming girls, so those would qualify for this category.
Unread 11-17-2015   #10
The AP Ninja
Process Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by MindiFlyth View Post
As I understand it, unless it's happening to a female, any transformation goes under "Everything Else." The one exception is Transgender Process. This thread started as a link to two gifs about women becoming girls, so those would qualify for this category.
Nailed it, I've seen somebody posting an AR TG story and getting it moved to "everything else" . It's this guy with the Star Trek dude as a profile photo. He even posted a special announcement to warn all TG age writers
Unread 11-17-2015   #11
godleydemon
Can I have a cookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by The AP Ninja View Post
Nailed it, I've seen somebody posting an AR TG story and getting it moved to "everything else" . It's this guy with the Star Trek dude as a profile photo. He even posted a special announcement to warn all TG age writers
yup yup Ninja's got it. But the TG forum has some interesting rules with it, as it can both involve male to female and female to male with other processes. Only though as long as the main process is focused on the TG. If it's not, then it needs to be in the everything else forum. Though I have to say, awesome gifs and keep up the good work

The Process Forum is a little more finicky then other fetish websites, because we like our niche fetishes and we like things extremely well organized so everyone sees what they want to see where they expect to find it. We have a very large dedicated forum membership, so keeping everyone happy is a pretty big chore lol. So the organization into specific sub sets of process/fetish helps keep the peace with everyone and stop riots from forming in the streets and lines from forming with people holding kittens to blenders.

Think of it pretty much like this. All process, in every forum, except for Transgender and everything else. Must primarily have a female being transformed. Anything related to TG, goes to the TG board, even if there are various other subsets involved in it. There are a few little caveats and exceptions from time to time as well though in the AR/AP board. Scenario: Male transforms into female then age regresses into a younger female. Something like that is accepted here since there is some main process focus to the AR, even if there is a TG transformation. It'll take a bit to get used to all the posting rules and such here, but it's what keeps all of us sane in the end

Last edited by godleydemon; 11-17-2015 at 06:04 AM.
godleydemon is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
age regression, deviantart