free hit counters
New ebook: We Got Changed into Kids: 3 Age Regression Tales - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > And Everything Else...

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 11-23-2015   #1
Susan Donym Stories
Lurker

New ebook: We Got Changed into Kids: 3 Age Regression Tales

Hello again! I'm back with a new ebook, We Got Changed into Kids: 3 Age Regression Tales. This one's got a step-sibling regression, lengthy scenes of breastfeeding (and breast expansion), a transgender regression and more. It's one longer story and two shorter ones, 34 pages. It's very sexy and kinky and obviously NSFW, but there's no actual sex or anything super explicit.

Here's the full info:

Susan Donym's latest collection of short age regression stories may be her most twisted and thrilling so far.

In "Farm Fed" we meet Molly, a sexy young farm girl who is sick of getting bossed around by her older stepbrothers. When Molly finds a magic wishing ring, she uses it to show the boys what it's like to be treated like a kid. But with two hungry babies to care for, how will Molly feed them?

"The Examination" follows Sherry, a doctor visiting an elementary school to immunize the kids. But one of the little girls insists she's really Mr. Lawrence, one of the teachers! And nobody has seen Mr. Lawrence today...

Finally "Clumsy Clara" takes us inside one of those new rejuvenation clinics, where a trophy wife named Angie is going to have a few years taken off. Angie is bratty and demanding, but deep down she's terrified of the procedure. If something went wrong, who knows what might happen?

Click here to check out We Got Changed into Kids: 3 Age Regression Tales.

Last edited by Susan Donym Stories; 11-23-2015 at 03:11 PM. Reason: Typo
Susan Donym Stories is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-23-2015   #2
Adobeman10
Process Fan

Re: New ebook: We Got Changed into Kids: 3 Age Regression Tales

I bought it, not bad, Your writing is amazing-and anyone into Male AR and Dom-this is the story for you-myself Though the last story-the one I really wanted was much shorter than I expected. Any thoughts on a possible sequel to that story?
Adobeman10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-24-2015   #3
Susan Donym Stories
Lurker

Glad to hear you enjoyed it! I don't currently have plans for a sequel to that story, but I have written some longer stories about female age regression. For example, there's my eBook Women Transformed into Little Girls: Stories of Female Age Regression. That's got five stories about arrogant young women reduced regressed into helpless little girlhood.
Unread 11-24-2015   #4
Adobeman10
Process Fan

Already bought owned and read it. I think I've bought at least a half dozen of your stories so far. Even if I never read them again, I have to admire the talent, you do have a gift for writing.

Thats too bad, I really wanted to read a longer story about the third story and her being taken down a few more pegs.
Adobeman10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-24-2015   #5
Susan Donym Stories
Lurker

Thank you. Regressing women is definitely a theme I'll return to! As much as I love a woman regressing an arrogant man, there's a lot to be said for a really pushy, ball-busting woman getting regressed too.

Tags
age regression, breast enlargement, male to female, transgender