free hit counters
Female Werewolf needles in a haystack - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 09-04-2018   #10
TF-Viewer
Slave to the Process Forum

Re: Female Werewolf needles in a haystack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf_Film View Post
You know, somethings might be terrible to you guys, but the hope is you still give artists their due by still saying its an attempt at learning the process to bring about some form of transformations. If you feel you can do better, then show them up and try it yourself. The point is to enjoy and be entertained instead of being so critical on every little detail. It's a film, someones art, let it at that, and move on. You dont like it, then don't like it, but at least give hats off for a good attempt.
People are going to be critical of this stuff, if you don't like that, it's really too bad. If people can't handle online critics, then they shouldn't be putting their work online. That said I do not have to pretend an attempt is good if I don't think it's good just to spare someone's feelings. It's a product they're selling, if I pretended it was better than it was I would be doing a disservice to anyone who bought it under the false pretense that the product was better than it actually is.
TF-Viewer is offline   Reply With Quote