free hit counters
Wonder Woman AR/FtF - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > AP/AR

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 11-28-2017   #1
wandering_spirit
Just a wanderer

Wonder Woman AR/FtF

I'm not entirely sure if this would go in this category, but I was asked last week by someone on DeviantArt to draw a sequence of Cloudy Quartz from 'My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic' (well, a human version of her, that is) transforming into Wonder Woman.

If it shouldn't be here, just tell me where to move it.

"In this egotistic world in which we live in, it is sometimes to wonder if we shouldn't be like mirrors for others to deem us worthy to be looked at." - 'Le Chat'

wandering_spirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-28-2017   #2
The AP Ninja
Process Master

Re: Wonder Woman AR/FtF

I don't know exactly why, but it captured exactly the things I like about a transformation ^^ good job.
The AP Ninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-29-2017   #3
wandering_spirit
Just a wanderer

Quote:
Originally Posted by The AP Ninja View Post
I don't know exactly why, but it captured exactly the things I like about a transformation ^^ good job.
Thanks a lot!

"In this egotistic world in which we live in, it is sometimes to wonder if we shouldn't be like mirrors for others to deem us worthy to be looked at." - 'Le Chat'

Unread 11-30-2017   #4
bacattack
Gentle BE/GTS/FMG FTW

Yeah, this hit everything I like about rejuvenation/AR transformation. It's great!

My only nitpick is that I wish the 4th stage was in the same size/resolution as the others.

Last edited by bacattack; 11-30-2017 at 02:22 PM.
bacattack is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-01-2017   #5
wandering_spirit
Just a wanderer

Quote:
Originally Posted by bacattack View Post
Yeah, this hit everything I like about rejuvenation/AR transformation. It's great!

My only nitpick is that I wish the 4th stage was in the same size/resolution as the others.
That's a problem I have sometimes with my scanner. When I use the built-in program to readjust the size, it sometimes makes the file unreadable, so I have to use Paint to resize it, and that ends up with a different resolution.

Tags
age regression, female to female