free hit counters
I need to do a Succubus TF, Help! - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 10-01-2018   #1
Werewolf1361
Frequent Poster

I need to do a Succubus TF, Help!

So I'm writing a new eBook called "Mile 44." The general gist of it is a succubus preys upon men who break down on a remote stretch of Interstate 26.

In the scene I'm working on, the succubus has sex with her unsuspecting victim and during which, she changes from her human form into her true demonic form. I need some help fleshing out the details of her final form. Should she do the follwoing:

1. Grow a tail?

2. Claws on her fingernails?

3. Horns?

4. Should her feet become hooves or have her five human toes fuse into two and each grow a long talon plus a talon growing out the backs of her ankles?

Any help and suggestions is greatly appreciated.
Werewolf1361 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-01-2018   #2
aragorn256
Leecher

Re: I need to do a Succubus TF, Help!

Depends on how you like a succubus better. If you choose something you like, you're more likely to write a good tf.

As for my preference, yes to tail, claws , horns and cloven hooves.
aragorn256 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-01-2018   #3
matteso586
Frequent Poster

You could also make here breasts and butt grow.
matteso586 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-01-2018   #4
GenYun
Ye Olde 3D Artiste

Well step into my office...

Bat-like or dragon-like Wings
Red skin
Slitted eyes
Pointed ears
Claws
darker, longer hair
More curves,
longer legs
Bigger boobs.

And that should about do it.

Quote:
plus a talon growing out the backs of her ankles?
Oh yes, and that.
GenYun is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-01-2018   #5
queenofprussia2006
Frequent Poster

Why would a male motorist whose car has broken down on a isolated stretch of
Interstate 26 care less about sex?
queenofprussia2006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-01-2018   #6
frice2000
"My way of thanking you"

I think it'd be a neater thing to do, and still have a transformation, if it's the victim 'seeing through' the illusion of what she looks like to the actual succubus underneath. But anyone else that looks at her or sees her after the fact will see her as entirely human. Is just the succubus revealing her true nature to either mess with the victim or not. As to actually what she should look like...should be painfully beautiful. It's not so much 'demonic' features that make her look out of place, or massive breasts, or horns It's just basically impossibly perfect...perfection. With perhaps horns/eyes to show she isn't divine and is instead infernal. That's at least how i'd like to see it go for once.
frice2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-01-2018   #7
Amahain
Process Master

I think with succubi, just do what you like because the appeal isn't the shape of their horns or whether they have cloven hooves or talons, but in what you do with the character.

That said,

1) Tail - to me, that's a must. I like the idea of a prehensile tail; it allows for... options.

2) Claws - of course! Claws and fangs should go without saying.

3) Horns - some might disagree, but I see that as optional. Horns are a good way to illustrate the demonic aspect of the character, but I think you could also go with ridges or bony studs. The one main advantage of horns is that, in written works, they're easier to describe.

4) Hoof/talon thing is also just a matter of preference.
Unread 10-03-2018   #8
The_Nameless_One
no title either

I'd say:

Definitely grow a tail
Long pointed ears (important)
Claws and fangs obviously
Slitted eyes
Horns if you want it to be really demonic
And hooves is my personal preference over talons.
The_Nameless_One is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-03-2018   #9
TailBoy
Tail Growin'

tail growths are awesome but on the tailbone XD
TailBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-08-2018   #10
Plank
Banned

I would say it depends on the theme and how demons work in your particular continuity. Succubus are all about transformation, because they are constantly taking the form of a persons desire to seduce them easily, even if it is just in dream form- attacking while they are asleep. Does she siphon off enough energy through sex to just outright kill the victim, or does she just leave them weak as a kitten?

Staying true to classic mythos, succubus and incubus are children of Lilith who is a greater demon, though originally a human woman, so technically they could look perfectly human. Spade-tipped tail, cloven hooves(thanks to Baphomet's classic appearance), and horns are the default demon traits.

If you are looking to give a more frightening appearance, try twisting things around a bit, making her true form seem deliberately 'wrong'. Like she has wings but they are upside down so they shouldn't work- but do work anyway. Or maybe as a result of their innate power to take on the appearance of your specific fetish, perhaps she has no true form- her true form can just be an ever shifting, distorting set of traits that never quite settle on any one face.

In one of my own very old stories, the main character unintentionally summoned a succubus who ended up being his companion through the rest of the story- she was easy to walk around with in broad daylight because whenever anyone looked at her they seen their own ideal vision of a person, not her true self. Because they are ultra-sexual and female, if you add traits I would make them small, dainty hooves, very long but narrow horns, and thin cord-like tail. Also, if a succubus uses her spade-tipped tail to direct you to her holes from behind, the reverse-spade looks like a heart-shaped pointer. :P
Plank is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-10-2018   #11
Lycanthrokeith
Gotta Be Me

Succubi are one of my favorite things to write/RP.

A lot of this will vary with the preferences you have and the story's world. I have my own personal preferences, some based on mythology, and most based on my own personal tastes.

My personal look/characteristics for a succubus:

--A flawless, enticing figure. This means more than just big boobs and a good-sized ass. Features like silky long hair, body and facial symmetry, clear skin count as well.

--Greatly enhanced strength, agility, speed, and resistance to harm. I sometimes give them hypnosis and/or a pheromone "charm aura."

--A body built for pleasure, one big erogenous zone. Certain parts will be more responsive than others, obviously. Their bodies are also highly adaptable to their lovers' desires, via their natural shapeshifting abilities. I also usually give them the ability to feel what their partner is feeling in addition to their own pleasure. This is yet another part of what makes them such able lovers.

--Pointed elf-like ears, upper and lower small fangs, moderate length claws.

--Demonic eyes. I usually go with black sclera (the white part of a human eye), vertical slits for pupils, and red or glowing red irises.

--A unique skin color. Pink, creamy orange, purple (dark or light), blue (medium or light) and crimson red are some of my favorite colors.

--Horns. I generally like two medium-length ones, usually onyx. Large ram-like ones are less alluring.

--A long spaded tail. Prehensile, and essentially a phallic appendage.

--Hooves and risen ankles. Not only are these classic demonic traits and alluring, but frankly, feet gross me out.

--Demon bat-like wings, coming from the upper back near the shoulder blades. I like them functional for flying or wrapping around themselves, large (the bottom tips just around the knees, the top tips above the head) and with a wide wingspan.

--I also like to do stories about succubi who aren't necessarily evil. Demon, in essence, means "outsider," and not immediately good or evil.
They often act in defense of women or men who are being preyed on by sexual predators, or are vigilantes who hunt down the wicked and deliver them to Hell for punishment, or simply just savor the good life and have fun, sharing their gift by transforming those they deem worthy. Sometimes they aren't beings of Hell in my works, but from another dimension, one of pleasure and indulgence without pain or punishment.

--Weaknesses can vary. If they're good-aligned, I usually make them unable to seduce anyone who refuses their advances. They also need to absorb sexual energies, and if they're evil, souls. I've sometimes given them allergic reactions to pure gold or holy items wielded by those with true faith. Whatever works for your plot can be effective.

Hope that gives you some ideas. Good luck!

Avatar: "Checking" by Mikhail. Used With Permission.

F-List: https://www.f-list.net/c/missclaneous
Lycanthrokeith is offline   Reply With Quote