free hit counters
mind control, bimbo transformation - Page 51 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > And Everything Else...

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 08-05-2010   #601
Vengeance1701
Modest Moderator

Re: mind control, bimbo transformation

BSB, I don't know if you're familiar with Limerick's work. As much as I love his writing, The Hornies is positively Lilliputian in size compared to his usual Brobdingnagian tomes
Unread 08-05-2010   #602
KiTA
Process Fan

I kinda prefer longer pieces, myself. Some of my favorite stories on EMCSA have been long, multi chapter epics -- although a well written short piece is good, as long as it is done right, or it feels like there's an epic world just outside the window.

Not quite certain how that'd work with a bimbo piece, though. I like to see tropes deconstructed and twisted in interesting ways, my take on bimboization would probably make it literally be in their heads (the virus just makes their skin more sensitive, or the effects wear off shortly after infection) or have the victims find a partial cure which is worse than the infection (they're intelligent, but can't get anyone to believe them).

There was an interesting take on Virus/Bimboization I read a while back: Eroticon Virus. The story went a little off the rails, and they went a liiittle bit past believability in some of the symptoms, but the original premise was that there was literally no MC. The virus was a hoax, and it was literally just a case of mass hysteria affecting a school full of students.

I still think that would be an interesting take on bimboization -- at the end of the entire epic, the heroine discovers that doctors figured out that the virus never existed, or at least didn't do what the media breathlessly said it did, only if they admitted that there would be rioting in the streets, so they just... don't. Maybe the heroine takes to selling a miracle cure called "Placeboxide" on late night TV or something.

Bimboization isn't a genre I typically follow, I'm usually of the enforced nudity, humiliation, body control type of stuff. Freewill 504, Humiliation of Jane, for examples of the latter two, May I Get Your Coat?, Jessica's Tail, and Jenny Loses a Bet for the former. There is some crossover, I suppose...
KiTA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-05-2010   #603
The-Pro
Frequent Poster

I love Limerick's longer stuff. I think my favorite Bimbo story was the Man in Room Ten.
The-Pro is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-05-2010   #604
Vengeance1701
Modest Moderator

It's not that I DISLIKE his longer stuff, it's just that the stuff I do like loses a bit of an edge to me when it's so spread out. I like it spread out but maybe with less focus on ALL the characters... kinda like Hornies did. Lots of implied TFs, one TF explored at some length (the poor bunnygirl) and one in depth (our herione).

Man in Room Ten kinda illustrates my point. I (recognize I do not intend to say this should be a universal feeling and is just my own) thought the focus got a little diluted with all the different storylines being played out in the hotel.
Unread 08-05-2010   #605
ederin
Process Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance1701 View Post
It's not that I DISLIKE his longer stuff, it's just that the stuff I do like loses a bit of an edge to me when it's so spread out. I like it spread out but maybe with less focus on ALL the characters... kinda like Hornies did. Lots of implied TFs, one TF explored at some length (the poor bunnygirl) and one in depth (our herione).

Man in Room Ten kinda illustrates my point. I (recognize I do not intend to say this should be a universal feeling and is just my own) thought the focus got a little diluted with all the different storylines being played out in the hotel.
I'll almost certainly never write a story like MIRT again for that very reason. It's just too long! Any more then two-three girls and the story becomes way too convoluted.

I give a lot of thought to how stroke works. The best stroke builds on itself, line by line, until there is a sort of release. That's how it's read -- for obvious reasons -- that's how I try to write it. Also, the best stroke has a kink that will keep readers pulling it up again and again.

Each scene should make a clear picture in the reader's head, with something hot going on worth focusing on. So in the bathroom it's the wandering hand, plus the daydreaming. In the nurses' place it's the dildo-mometer. In the car it's Abby's body turning rubber. Then a clothing-change scene. Every scene, if possible, should make the reader want to come back and read ONLY THAT SCENE.

I like using Fret Pearson's Neon Pink as an example here. It's a really well written story with good characters and an actual mystery. But it's not good stroke -- for me -- because the hot nuggets are buried in all this other STUFF.

In this context, plot and description and characterization should be seen as tools to make hot scenes work, rather then ends in themselves, but important all the same. I have a hard time enjoying LisaTeez stories because her characters tend to to interact in unrealistic, featureless settings. I have a hard time enjoying JR Parz stories because his girls are so interchangeable. But a little story like Cowherd becomes enormously hotter with a vicious, delightful protagonist.

One funny thing is that writing this way kills my own fantasy. I can never go there again. My delightful bimbo bubble gum summer camp - gone. My sexy little goth girl wearing pink -- gone. Sad.
ederin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-05-2010   #606
Vengeance1701
Modest Moderator

An author who puts some thought into their writing.

I like you

Now bear in mind, I think MIRT could work if it was set up as a main story with a bunch of sequels with each focusing on each girl's transition with the others in the background. *rambling thought
Unread 08-05-2010   #607
Red_Mage
Process Disciple

Quote:
Originally Posted by The-Pro View Post
This is gonna come across as really creepy after what you just said, but who's the author?
Wanderer
Red_Mage is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-06-2010   #608
The-Pro
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ederin View Post
I'll almost certainly never write a story like MIRT again for that very reason. It's just too long! Any more then two-three girls and the story becomes way too convoluted.
That's kind of sad, but I suppose it's for the best if it means you'll take one or two changes and really focus on them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ederin View Post
One funny thing is that writing this way kills my own fantasy. I can never go there again. My delightful bimbo bubble gum summer camp - gone. My sexy little goth girl wearing pink -- gone. Sad.
That's really unfortunate. You really can't enjoy a fetish anymore once you've written about it? Any idea why this happens?
Unread 08-06-2010   #609
blackshirtboy
Process Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance1701 View Post
BSB, I don't know if you're familiar with Limerick's work. As much as I love his writing, The Hornies is positively Lilliputian in size compared to his usual Brobdingnagian tomes
Colourful language there XP
And I dunno, I feel like The Hornies was a perfect length. Also my love of it comes down mostly to my World Builders Disease. When I come across an engaging, well-thought out world then I fall in love with it, and usually the story after that.
Unread 08-06-2010   #610
The-Pro
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red_Mage View Post
Wanderer
I see a "Wandrer". Is that the guy? If he misspells his own name I can't see it being very well written.
Unread 08-06-2010   #611
ederin
Process Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by The-Pro View Post
I see a "Wandrer". Is that the guy? If he misspells his own name I can't see it being very well written.
You like fairly extreme bimboization but haven't read Wandrer?

http://www.asstr.org/~wandrer/

Start with "Hair Today." You might also like "Rubber."
ederin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-06-2010   #612
The-Pro
Frequent Poster

Depends on what extreme means. I don't necessarily mean gratuitous sex. More the psychological domination aspect of it. And weird stuff that I sometimes see like having two inch long red talons, both nipples pierced, and a clit the size of a penis squicks me out.