free hit counters
TF Request Thread(Read First Post) - Page 167 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 09-26-2013   #1993
legend293
Frequent Poster

Re: TF Request Thread(Read First Post)

What I can remember is that I think it was a 90s tv show on Disney I could be wrong about the channel and at one part I think the mother could be wrong eats a fly with her frog tongue.
legend293 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-26-2013   #1994
OneWingedAngel
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by legend293 View Post
This might be a strange request to find but anyways years back I watched some show that had a family slowly change into frogs during the episode I think it might be honey I shrunk the kids tv show but cant seem to find the episode then again it might be a different show. ANy help?
certainly sounds like a Honey I shrunk the kids episode but nothing comes up in the episode guides. Not much in the way of results for the other Disney shows either.
OneWingedAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-26-2013   #1995
lonewarrior
otaku at large

Quote:
Originally Posted by legend293 View Post
What I can remember is that I think it was a 90s tv show on Disney I could be wrong about the channel and at one part I think the mother could be wrong eats a fly with her frog tongue.
if it is the honey i shrunk the kids tv show then this episode sounds the closest. "Honey, You're So Transparent"

Wayne's Chameleonator makes people invisible. The Chameleonator was originally made to change the people's skin color, so they wouldn't need to use make-up anymore. A mole in the company is telling another company about the invention. Amy and Wayne must stop the mole and get his invention back from the company that took it.
check it out here
Unread 09-26-2013   #1996
Shadow_Dragon
Evil Dragon oooh...

So idk knows where to find this or has it archived, but there was a story on FA by the creator of the Flexible Infection/Survival text based game. It was a series of stories that went consecutively with each other. One such chapter involved a guy and a girl transforming into wolftaurs of the the opposite gender. If anyone knows where or has it it'd be appreciated, been searchin high an' low.

Changing Times Podcast
Shadow_Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-27-2013   #1997
DarkMWE
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_Dragon View Post
So idk knows where to find this or has it archived, but there was a story on FA by the creator of the Flexible Infection/Survival text based game. It was a series of stories that went consecutively with each other. One such chapter involved a guy and a girl transforming into wolftaurs of the the opposite gender. If anyone knows where or has it it'd be appreciated, been searchin high an' low.
Ahh, this is one I've read... I'm a big fan of the Flexible Survival game, and quite happy that it seems to update weekly

Nuku has most of his stories here at SoFurry, but you MUST be logged in to see them all. https://www.sofurry.com/browse/user/stories?by=410

The story you want is called The Zoo, and it's here on his forum/general: http://web.flexiblesurvival.com/viewforum.php?f=14

Lindsay's wolftaur-ness is the second part. And remember, she's also located in the Zoo in the single-player game, if you want to have interactive funtimes with her there.
DarkMWE is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-27-2013   #1998
Shadow_Dragon
Evil Dragon oooh...

Never mind, found it.

Changing Times Podcast
Shadow_Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-30-2013   #1999
Coal
Process Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonewarrior View Post
if it is the honey i shrunk the kids tv show then this episode sounds the closest. "Honey, You're So Transparent"

Wayne's Chameleonator makes people invisible. The Chameleonator was originally made to change the people's skin color, so they wouldn't need to use make-up anymore. A mole in the company is telling another company about the invention. Amy and Wayne must stop the mole and get his invention back from the company that took it.
check it out here
Try about 27 minutes in.
Coal is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-09-2013   #2000
tanjinyi
Flandre

While browsing 2chan i came across stuff that looked like screenshots but was unable to identify the game. Could someone help me?
Link to image folder:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/a2nwzubh8oq8uxm/AjE66Z5ZA2
tanjinyi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-10-2013   #2001
soniagreene
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanjinyi View Post
While browsing 2chan i came across stuff that looked like screenshots but was unable to identify the game. Could someone help me?
Link to image folder:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/a2nwzubh8oq8uxm/AjE66Z5ZA2
Looks like a collectible card game of sorts(doujin?) of the Mahou Sensei Negima.
soniagreene is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-10-2013   #2002
CyberFox
Frequent Poster

Did any one preserve a transformation sequence where Cinderella transforms into a mouse?
Unread 10-13-2013   #2003
bubbins909
Leecher

I'm looking for two really old pictures. One was of jessie from pokemon turning into a mew, her foot was bursting out of her boot and she was shrinking a little bit. The second pic im looking for was of Dorothy from Big O turning into a dog which I think was red.
bubbins909 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-18-2013   #2004
legend293
Frequent Poster

Im looking for a scene from a anime or part from a manga from the same series called Yondemasuyo, Azazel-san where rinko gets transformed into a panda.
legend293 is offline   Reply With Quote