free hit counters
Power Patrol - Shrink Fan Comics - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Shrinking Process

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 01-02-2021   #1
Valeyard Vince
Process Disciple

Power Patrol - Shrink Fan Comics

Shrunken She-Beast Shenanigans - Power Patrol: Possession Obsession is out now!

She-Beast and her super-friends are back in Power Patrol: Possession Obsession! When last we saw them, they'd been captured in a micro-world, and now they're at the mercy of a power-hungry warlord armed with shrinking weaponry!

Synopsis: Trapped in a sub-atomic world, the Power Patrol is drawn into a hidden war for ultimate power, serving as weapons for a tyrannical priestess. Faced with overwhelming numbers and advanced size-altering technology from both sides, the team’s only hope lies not in the raw power of She-Beast, but in the untapped potential of Meghan Renner.

Release Date: January 1st, 2021
Written By: RogueScholar
Artwork By: r2roh
Tags: shrinking, shrunken woman, multiple shrunken women, shrinking out of clothes, micro, shrunken gts, female muscle, muscle growth, muscle loss, transformation, height increase, uneven growth, uneven shrinking, superheroes

Series Link: Power Patrol

Download this comic and every other in our catalog with a single 1-month membership to ShrinkFan.com

ALSO: What did you think about Power Patrol: Possession Obsession? Let us know your feedback to help us improve!

Last edited by Valeyard Vince; 01-02-2021 at 05:31 PM.
Valeyard Vince is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-02-2021   #2
ArcaneBEFan
Illegal Shrink Ray Dealer

Re: Power Patrol - Shrink Fan Comics

Had one of the all-time cutest panels of any shrinking comic for me, when the shrunk Juli & Cindi were reunited. <3 Would read a whole comic of just that.
Unread 01-03-2021   #3
Captain Ash
Adventurer

Honestly, this is the best superhero story I've read in this year!
Power Patrol is my favorite series, and I'm glad that this issue is one of the best.
Wonderful story, fantastic characters, awesome comic drawings and adorable shrinking sequences.

Thank you Shrink-Fan-Comics for this great start into this year!
Captain Ash is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-05-2021   #4
Tiedefender
Process Master

Well it is nice to finish the series. The art is still great. The shrinking scenes are nice. It is a fun romp of a comic.
Unread 01-25-2021   #5
J Yubari
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Ash View Post
Honestly, this is the best superhero story I've read in this year!
Power Patrol is my favorite series, and I'm glad that this issue is one of the best.
Wonderful story, fantastic characters, awesome comic drawings and adorable shrinking sequences.

Thank you Shrink-Fan-Comics for this great start into this year!
It means a lot to us to hear that you enjoyed it. I can't believe that the first issue came out nearly 9 years ago...
Unread 01-25-2021   #6
vid
Frequent Poster

RogueScholar here.

Thank you to everyone who voted and commented on this. The first issue of this series was the first work I ever submitted to the Fan site - it started on GTSFan before ShrinkFan even existed! - and I've loved working on every story.

That said, and I'm stressing that there would need to be more discussion with the editors and managers of ShrinkFan regarding scheduling and priorities, would people like to see more of this series? I don't necessarily envision this issue as the last - just wrapping up an arc - and I've got a bunch of ideas for these characters, even Juli and Cindi, and the Power Patrol universe as a whole.

Thanks again for your feedback!
vid is offline   Reply With Quote